Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Golden Grass Accessories

I just installed the app, this is really "Sweet". Let's sell! Thank you for the great app.

Gymskwaat

I just installed the app! The display is very simple to use. I definitely would recommend this app to everyone!

Wallflowers Hong Kong

Really lovely app,
very convenient and inspire me a lot!

Shout About Your Business

Love Sweet Tooth. A great way to reward customers for their custom! Thank you so much.

The Too Cute Boutique

Just set this up! Looking forward to offering to my clients. So easy to set up, a few clicks and you're done!

Who Turned Off The Lights

A lovely app -- if only there were a way to control the endless stream of bot sign-ups coming in through Shopify. I realize that at its source this is a Shopify issue, but seeing as it's a recognized and much-talked-about flaw in Shopify's customer accounts sign-up, some sort of ability to filter who makes it into the points list is badly needed.

This is especially true, since the app's pricing tiers depend on the number of customers, which currently quickly fills with bot registrations.

If Shopify ever fixes the underlying issue, I'll be back. But in the meantime, the app, for me, is unworkable.

The Bunker Hotel

We Just started using the app for https://thebunkerhotel.com but are pleased thus far. We like that it is customer based, rather than a "Free Trial".

Keweenaw Coffee

Easy Step Up! Nice customization options, even on the free version! It seamlessly integrates with my website! So excited to get our first rewards customers :)

Paceline Cycles

So far its great! Eli is also mega helpful! I'd rather use %'s on my site because my products are so so expensive but I can settle for real dollar amounts in the meantime.

A Touch Of Dazzle

So far so great! we love the easy integration at www.atouchofdazzle.com so far! Great UI!