Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Bath Hut

Really great loyalty scheme. My customers at www.bath-hut.com love it too

Falcon Ink

Well thought out - easy to install

Theboredwalk

awesome app for growing small businesses. Maintaining customer attraction and repeated visits as well orders from the reward point system. I mean you lose some you win some right?

Crescent Medical

Boom! Installed this app in 2 minutes for a client and voila.. now watch the sales roll in. Thanks Sweet Tooth!

Carbon Parts Pros

Easy to setup and easy to use. Really looking forward to rewarding loyal customers and helping them save on product orders as well.

Token13

Very easy to install. I'm excited to see the results at my site www.Token13.com

Stylarfaith

It's easy to use. You can set up your reward program in minutes. Awesome!! Highly recommended ;)

Shop Back East Boutique

Wow! Easy to setup and friendly customer service.

Oxeme Gifts

Just have installed the App and everything is fine.

Bigbrandbox

WARNING - This is Old Review: Excellent App. We use it for our store ; and all our Loyal Customers take benefit of the Rewards we offer.

New Review: Completely disappointed with the downgrading based on a Notice and Warning without any reason. Following message appears:
"This is our mistake and we completely accept responsibility. These advanced Sweet Tooth features need to be switched to use the coupon upload tool before Friday November 11th."
We have been using and also recommended the app to several others, but now with this kind of stunt I guess will have to Remove it. Also will not recommend and ask others as well. Already have Loyal Customers using it, its going to Impact our TRUST and LOYALTY as you a lot.