SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Text Marketing, 1:1 SMS, Order Status

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SMSGo

Coral Trends

Location India

I used the app to recover abandoned carts from my store and i was shocked to get an ROI of 28000%. I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

A&A Shoppers

Location India

It works great. My ROI is 19552% because of this app.
Works like a charm.
If it was not for this app, i wouldne have been profitable, kudos

Fiyah Azz Socks

Must have app for every store. If you are not using this, you are just leaving money on the table. Very good ROI.

Lume Light

Location France

I have contacted the support team multiple times. From helping me with the marketing flows to setting up custom sms sender ID and they are always available to support you. Well done team and thank again for this great app. Cheers!

Motolifestyle

Im happy with the app!! :) Improve my conversion rate, templates are easy to do/change, customers like the experience, i recommend this app!! Thanks :)

Brave Comfort

I don’t usually write app reviews, but after using this app I wanted to personally thank the app developers. Thank you for this simple yet efficient app. I have recovered quite a few abandoned checkouts since I started using this app. The support is excellent too!

Queen Wardrobe

Location China

crazy app , very very good , very easy to use . 10333.51% ROI , suggest to take a try . But the interface is so ugly. Haha ,please work hard to do better.

Titaniumcart

Location India

I used the and result was amazing highly recommended for cart recovery on automation period go ahead with this app without thinking just go.
I recently played a campaign and result was amazing with app

Volistiq

Started with this app yesterday and can already see 2 conversions ... Definitely recommend this app for sure

Jiocase

Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried many apps for abandoned checkout recovery but this app is best for recovery in India I love this ❤️