SMS GO Abandoned Cart Recovery

SMS GO Abandoned Cart Recovery

by zegsu

SMSGo - Abandoned Cart Recovery, SMS Marketing & Notifications

Gift Your Imagination

wonderful app on entire shopify platform for providing comprehensive sms solution which includes abandon cart recovery, marketing campaigns and shipping notifications. simple interface, affordable pricing and features like custom branded url and sender id makes it the best in its class. Moreover the best part is the support, especially the man Arpit, you throw the problems at him and he has the solution for you. Very prompt response, understands the needs of customers and always available for help. Highly recommended!

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Reviews like these just make our day so much better :)

We promise to maintain the same level of top-notch user experience and customer-centricity in our business.

Rooting for your success!

Arpit
Team Zegsu

Tee Slayer

Really Simple to use App and very good support team for any thing you dont understand ! Highly recommend it :D

Blackpods

Great App. Easy Conversions! Installed it and got 2 extra sales in the first day. Definitely recommended!

Swirliss

nice one, I really like the way it works, easy efficient and best in class, Thanks to the developers

Toolakidsclothing.com

i have been using this app for 2 months now! the results have been amazing ! ive been able to get half of my abandon carts back! this app is a must for any shopify owner!

KRYJER | KEEP IT ON | OFFICIAL STORE

It works great. Works like a charm amd great support..!! I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

Baby Bambi Accessories

Nice app. This is what I was looking for. I just started to use it almost one week ago and I already can see good results.

Coral Trends

I used the app to recover abandoned carts from my store and i was shocked to get an ROI of 28000%. I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

A&A Shoppers

It works great. My ROI is 19552% because of this app.
Works like a charm.
If it was not for this app, i wouldne have been profitable, kudos

Fiyah Azz Socks

Must have app for every store. If you are not using this, you are just leaving money on the table. Very good ROI.

Previous 1 3