Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

5ohNation

I do not know if all products are the same (my issue was with the pop sockets) but I would say either way do not waste your time, especially if you care about your business and your customers. On my VERY FIRST order with Printy6, two weeks passed and there was no update of my order which I thought was odd. So I contacted them via chat, took them 5 days to respond, at which point they said your order has been updated, so now it shows processed and shipped. It doesn't do this automatically?! The package still hasn't arrived to my customer. So 3 negatives here...
1. Not a good app in terms of fulfillment (no auto fulfill, have to manually pay for your orders) no automatic tracking, and not a very intuitive platform.
2. Extremely slow customer service
3. Extremely slow shipping, even worse than aliexpress..

Unicorns and Stuff Dot Com

Just started using. Like the options so far. Will continue to explore. Not sure if I care being solicited for a 5 star review only designing two products. Need more time to see if the products are quality, before I give it 5.

Tyler’s Treasures Shop

Fantastic! easy to navigate and stellar designs! Definitely would recommedn to other business owners and individuals

yourtrendygiftshop

Just started my e commerce shop with my own designs, this app has been very helpful and easy to use.
I love that they offer all kind of products.
I use it for shoes and wall decor, I'm planning to use many other articles

King's Mountain

Just Amazing. First time user and can't get over the complete control I have over my products using this app. Thank you Printy6!

Devine Design Boutique

I just starting to use app. It won’t let you scale your design on products. If there is a way to do it I don’t see it.

BONGO

So far, so good but I haven't experienced how shipping is yet. Easy to design and upload. The best part is free shipping for EMS countries. Recommended.

iamproud2beme apparel & accessories

The navigation, download and usage of this site is Amazing!
I look forward to a lot of inv from here

Amario Adassi

I used this app to bring my ideas to life. The result has been great so far and I look forward to creating more fun designs.

Trailer Trash Boujee

i use this app for making shoes very good with every image so far wish i could add more than four images but other than that works good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37