Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Self-Employed Lifestyle

i like the selection of items. Would like it if we could rotate and fully adjust logos on shoes and things of that nature.

Boss Ladi Beautique

This app is like a breath of fresh air. I was able to customize with ease. Most apps wont even let you adjust your images. This app works wonderful and I am looking forward to using this with all of my personalized items. I hope to bring in more revenue with this apps help. Thanks!

Lafia Craft

watches are far overpriced for its low quality. from $45 to over $60. The quality is just some $10 watch you can found on ebay.

Nina Kitten

The Printy6 app made it really easy for me to upload products into my Shopify store!!! Can't wait to create more!

andStretch

Do not use this provider unless you want terrible customer service, extraordinarily long waits for production and shipping, negative feedback from your customers that damages your reputation. Using Printy6 is basically a death-wish for your brand (and patience).

23 days and order has still not shipped. Every time I query I get a response DAYS LATER that is copied and pasted, it does not help and here I am in 4th week with an angry customer and no end in sight.

This is a horrible, horrible, horrible experience. DO NOT USE THEM.

The Tahoe Card Company

Just trying it out now. Will provide more feedback once I get to use the site. So far it looks good.

The Monster's Art

I have used several different POD apps and Printy6 has a variety of products and is very easy to use.

TRIBE

I placed two test orders. After 6 days nothing has been pushed to production, sent twice emails to request order status and NO response from customer service, in fact I've got a non delivery email by gmail. Their mail box is out of service. I am disappointed because I loved the sneakers series they had in their catalog, too bad... Shopify owners, at your own risk.

weapons with love

i used this app for shoes it worked well.. however the mockup generator could use some retooling..i wish you had more products

Artsy Christian Products

Easy to use app. Love it that the shipping costs are included. This makes my life easier. - Wish there were more products, but not bad - I trust they will keep adding great products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29