Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Simplynba

Best app on shopify ,period.

Cute Planet

I like the app but the layout is not professional and $20 is way too much, Other apps that have much better services and convert more charge way less

Windham Weaponry

The program is good, but the biggest issue we have is that none of the promos apply to a recovered cart. Apparently Shopify does not allow access to recovered carts and USO can't manipulate them.

Della Q

I love that you can do tiered discounts and it is pretty self explanatory. My only wish is that support was more available for those on the West Coast. I did receive support on the weekends which was very helpful!

Pearsons Duns

Fantastic app. Does just what we need it to and is very simple to use. Support team are also very helpful and quick to respond.

Go Go Beauty

Really good customer service and great functional app! Sometimes, overlapping special offers don't really work quite as well but overall, I give this app a thumbs up!

Isellgoodsonline

I am happy to leave this review for "Special Offers".

I generated revenue using the product during my trial period and I hope to continue doing the same now that I pay monthly ;)

Bodhi Vida

I'm holding off on the 5th star because I don't yet know what lies ahead, just having installed the app.
Last year around this time I tried a BOGO app that required not one, but two apps to be installed. I messed around with it for a whole weekend - maybe 10 hours - and it turned out to be incompatible with my theme. I rewrote the liquids and banged my head against the wall, using customer service repeatedly. Finally, they refunded my $, something that they "don't do." They were very helpful, but I can't get those lost hours back. Special Offers was a simple one click to install and then a few parameter settings and I was done. Hallelujah!

Tactivo

Really happy with the app, shame we cannot get tracking information from where customers came as Shopify doesn't permit that. :(

Bridalvaganza

Easy to install, works perfectly, great customer support. I removed a star because I never got my questions answered prior to installing the app but I'm glad I took a chance because their technical support after installing the app was top notch!