Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales in one place. Including post-purchase upsells!

Intimate Rose

Horrible support, they package their own jquery which screws up the rest of the site, unresponsive on email, massively frustrating. Used to be great until Pixel Union bought this app and it's down hill from there.

March 14, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing problems! We haven't found any unanswered emails in our inbox, but we just emailed you. Please let us know when you've received it so we can get this fixed for you ASAP.

Cloud9 Pillow

I created a volume discount via there website however it messed up my website!! made everything go so small and move things in the wrong place. I deactivated and removed the app but still did not fix things.

March 12, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. A member of our support team has reached out to you via email. Please let us know when you've received the message so we can get this fixed up and remove that code for you ASAP!

Icon

this app does not work well at all. I'm big on other customer reviews so I hope you all really believe me when I say that if you have any issues which this app you will not receive any help from them! its not the fact that they respond late, they never respond at all! the app does not work well and if you disable the app, it still glitches and still allows the dicounts to show up on your site!

ipronic

I wasted a week on this app, the app didn't display properly, and the customer service didn't work!!

MOIRA BEAUTY

My app hasn't worked for 2 days already and hadn't heard back from their support service. Disappointing to have this issue during the busiest time of the year. We've had to refund customers since the app has failed multiple times.

Wilson and Frenchy

this app has always been great for us however today on a big sale day none of our discounts for our POS worked and we had to manually override every product. Really frustrating! it worked for two weeks and then today we have no idea why its not working - there are no dates and all are enabled with show in POS ticked

Figure Slim

Extremely slow customer service. This is a crucial time of the year I would expect better. I used this app before and was happy with it this is why I wanted to try again

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

Decided to give this a shot for BF/CM, and I can only say that I'm 100% completely dissatisfied. I created a discount for the sale, and checked how it worked on my site. It seemed fine, so I went ahead and blasted my email list and Facebook. I then started getting all sorts of notifications that the discount wasn't showing up sometimes. I did a test again on my end - first time, it seemed fine... second time it had stopped showing a discount. Then, my Cart and Checkout actually stopped working altogether. Now, I've flubbed the beginning of my sale, and I have to refund several customers for the discount difference. I highly recommend you find another app for this sort of thing.

Ninja Brand Inc

2019 UPDATE: So we switched credit cards and had to restart the account up. When I checked it, the App would open up to the dashboard fine, but as soon as I paid and renewed my subscription and went to use it, I got a pop-up that stated it doesn't work with my browser and have reset my cache/history, etc... WOW, what a sham!!!!

Still haven't implemented fixed for my concerns from last year...

Too bad, they have something good going, but seems whoever is in charge over there just does not care!!!

Net Zero Straw

Customer support is VERY slow. Expect for your email to be replied in 3-4 days.
Also, a member of support made a change on my site (a simple task of taking something out of a page) and ended up messing up, making the checkout button NOT WORK?!?! so many of my customers clicked checkout only to stay on the same page. Got lots of emails.
Then I still had to wait an extended amount of time just to get the regular page running again... disappointing.

I am willing to give it another try for upsells. We'll see how it goes..