Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 19, 2017

I love that you can do tiered discounts and it is pretty self explanatory. My only wish is that support was more available for those on the West Coast. I did receive support on the weekends which was very helpful!

Della Q
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 8, 2017

Fantastic app. Does just what we need it to and is very simple to use. Support team are also very helpful and quick to respond.

Pearsons Duns
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 28, 2017

Really good customer service and great functional app! Sometimes, overlapping special offers don't really work quite as well but overall, I give this app a thumbs up!

Go Go Beauty
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 10, 2017

I am happy to leave this review for "Special Offers".

I generated revenue using the product during my trial period and I hope to continue doing the same now that I pay monthly ;)

Isellgoodsonline
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 4, 2017

I'm holding off on the 5th star because I don't yet know what lies ahead, just having installed the app.
Last year around this time I tried a BOGO app that required not one, but two apps to be installed. I messed around with it for a whole weekend - maybe 10 hours - and it turned out to be incompatible with my theme. I rewrote the liquids and banged my head against the wall, using customer service repeatedly. Finally, they refunded my $, something that they "don't do." They were very helpful, but I can't get those lost hours back. Special Offers was a simple one click to install and then a few parameter settings and I was done. Hallelujah!

Bodhi Vida
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 19, 2017

Really happy with the app, shame we cannot get tracking information from where customers came as Shopify doesn't permit that. :(

Tactivo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 27, 2017

Easy to install, works perfectly, great customer support. I removed a star because I never got my questions answered prior to installing the app but I'm glad I took a chance because their technical support after installing the app was top notch!

Bridalvaganza
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 24, 2017

a little difficult to figure out, but it's doing the job.

Coco Bee Nut
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 7, 2017

Working really well and has more promotional options than any of the other apps I've found out there. We needed to have buy 1 get 1 for $5 rather than for % off functionality along with many other types of promotions. This worked really well. One drawback is that the discounts are all calculated at the checkout level so you need to work on collection and pdp messaging to ensure customers realise the discounts.

Mandee Online
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 4, 2015

Nice App and has potential, got quite excited until installed, I then noticed its mainly for POS

Whtshirtmakers Com