Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Pet Print Merch

one of the best for us shipping and i would recommend this to anybody that is having shipping issues. so go get it today.

sundaze.shop

I used this app to jumpstart my store and the items are all very cute. All of my customers and followers love them and you can even check out my insta if you're interested !

Flavors Cooking

I used this app to find high equality products. I would recommend this app/service to other colleagues.

Way To Go Fashion

I use this app to find very unique niche products for both of my Shopify stores.
I love that I can also find more U.S.based dropshippers than in other apps.

The Cable House

This is actually a really good application for Shopify! Really simple and easy to use! I would just like to have tutorial to be available at all times somehow.

ShopinFast

I'm starting to use the application, but it seemed very practical. I highly recommend this app. Thanks for the opportunity.

Wavvy

I really love the selection offered here. While the prices can be higher, the products are higher quality. The branding options for invoices are also brilliant.

The Cottage Boutique-LA

I’m new to this and they walk you through getting it all set up. I’m excited to add to my online boutique and get my customers app they’re looking for!

Elevation Vault

I used this app to help set up my shopify store. Its great, easy to use, and they offer quality products.

Pupperology

They are refusing to cancel my subscription and stop charging me until I submit feedback and tell them more about why I want to cancel. Extremely predatory and unethical. If a customer tells you that they want to cancel their subscription, you cancel it - period. You don't hold their credit card information hostage until you get something in return.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We apologize if you felt that you were not given a choice to cancel your subscription. We want to assure you that this is not something that we do. Please also know that we do not hold your credit card information hostage. In fact, this can actually be requested to be removed during cancellation process.

We would love to hear more from you on how we can make Spocket better, so please contact us at support@spocket.co and we'll assist you from there!