Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

1491 - 1500 of 2022 reviews

True Courtier

On the fence.
Since I started off using Oberlo, maybe I am a little bias. But come to think about it, if I had started off with this App and found Oberlo after-the-fact, I would probably greatly reduce my usage of this App.
Dont get me wrong, its great for a free App, even though they charge you do fully use the site, but its functionality needs improvement.
First off, charging to use your Store brand on packaging is lame, and marking some items as Premium is lame as well, as there is no guarantee that one product will sell greater than the next and it also kinda says, "Hey, here is a few crap products to sell, but if you want the good stuff, pay for it."
Secondly, after adding products, the List Price and differs and doesn't add up even if you calculate the added shipping costs. Pay attention. And there are many variables available with no product picture. And the Product Pictures available do not sync in your store. U have to manually Sync them. And back to pricing, there needs to be a simpler way to set the prices, I ended up doing it within Shopify manually for many variants of the same product. Cuts down on time management.
This is not a bad review, really, just statements on ways to improve, in comparison to a completely free App with, a better interface and more products. Hopefully I will change my mind over time.

Baby Lives Matter

Very good app for drop shipping in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and Asia. But the total number of products are still far lesser than Oberlo

No Way

Love it! So nice to use and there are a lot of handy tutorials to help you get along quick and easy.

Junglabs

I would like to thank these people working on this app for their effort finding these amazing products

AliDiscount.com

Perfect app, I'am trying it and same perfect to choose and publish good product on my ecommerce web site

The Lobby Official

I'm just getting started and this has been a great help in getting my store off the ground. I would highly recommend it for any drop shippers.

Nordlysstore

This app is just amazing! Everything you need for high quality products to put on your store. Big thumps up from me!

NeedLux

I just installed the app and then could not uninstall permanently , can not delete from my product liquid

DAREISA

New online store and this app help me to increase my inventory. Awesome! Definitely spocket can help a lot to increase sales.

Cutemetalbottles

I used this app in my store and it rocks! It helped me get high quality European and American products and to reduce shipping times significantly.
Forget Oberlo, this is the real deal.