Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Rain & Sky

I tried using other dropshipping app prior to Spocket.. the other apps seemed hard to navigate. With spocket , I feel like I have a personal assistant that doesn't cost me anything. I find it easier to focus on my store when spocket layout and support is seamless. They are very professional and so far .. because of the product I. Chose from spocket .. I hit more than 7,000 visitors on my online store with in a week with just one wow product from spocket. I'm very satisfied and looking forward to to growing my 3 online businesses!

September 28, 2019

It is absolutely generous of you to leave us a wonderful review! We are very grateful! We are excited to see your business grow and we're just so glad to know that we are a huge part of your success!

saameeraapparels

Spocket is one of the best Drop shipping App for the Start Up Entrepreneur. It help us to reduce your workload. Easy to set up sit back and relax. i Recommend these App to each and every one especially for start up. The customer support has been really helpful. Thank you so Much.

September 27, 2019

We appreciate your kind words! Our customer supports are striving hard to provide best customer experience. Rest assured that we are doing our best to continuously improving our service. Happy Spocketing!

Ferns&Devon

Spocket is marvelous in that it is pretty starightforward and user friendly. They are well organized, just a bit too expensive. If they can add more products for their simple plan, would be great

September 27, 2019

Spocket is indeed user friendly. We try our best to keep it that way and make Spocket look and feel as seemless as possible! We appreciate the honesty in your feed back and rest assured that it will not go unnoticed! We appreciate the time that you have taken to provide us with this awesome review.

Club Gift Shop

There are some things that can be improved. For example, an excel export of products would be super helpful. It would also be great if we could see reviews on each supplier. Other than that, this app is awesome! There tons of high quality products and Spocket's customer service is amazing!

September 24, 2019

Thanks for letting us know! We are actually in the process of building a feature that highlights supplier reviews so you can see who our top performing suppliers are on our platform. We value your feedback so if you have anything to say, let us know and we'll listen!

LuxExpo

John with customer service was very helpful and took care of my problem immediately. Would recommend.

September 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we are really proud to have such an excellent support team that you can always rely on.

Angies 14 To 42

I wanted a clarification from Spocket on certain matters. I got an instant response. John who attended me didn't waste time, he was exceptionally professional and to the point, guiding me properly. I am profoundly satisfied with Spocket. God be with us, always. :-)

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing us your thoughts and commendation, we will make sure we'll pass on your feedback to John!

Apex Urban Gear

Love Spocket, especially the premium products! And, the support team has been great with helping me out a couple of times now.

September 23, 2019

We loved how the premium items are working out for you! Watch out for more premium items coming your way, we'll send you an email to keep you updated. Happy Spocket-ing!

Urban CharBella

Scammy! Good concept but very bad execution.
Oberlo is a million times better plus it's totally free for up to 500 products! This is $49 a month and product prices are too high.

Their "Wholesale" prices and shipping often add up to higher than suggested retail with slim profit margins, if any. There are no reviews on products or any of the suppliers. They still have a lot of work to get it where it needs to be imo. Maybe they need the cash from the trapped annual subscribers!

BEWARE if you sign up for the annual plan there are no REFUNDS whatsoever. Knowing what I know now I would have rather lost $49 for a month than paid $348 for the year and realized it was not for me after a month. And it constantly tries to get you to upgrade to the Empire Plan for $828 - so annoying!! My issue is finding good products to sell - I found a good seller but they don't ship to the U.S from Canada - well forget that...helloooo?! SO MANY of the other goods can be sourced for much less elsewhere or the consumer can buy it often for half the price with a simple Google search. Otherwise there is a really limited inventory with the smaller sellers (like they only have size small and XL or they have 10 pieces of something). They say the advantage is they automate the process. Well well and good but if there is no merchandise I can sell there is nothing to automate. There are also no reviews on the products or sellers.
Concept is good but they have quite a ways to go. Only good thing has been their customer service which is always responsive and helpful but alas their hands are tied by management. Too bad they have to lure people into the annual plan (comes to 'ONLY' $29/month vs $49/month) to get them to stay a customer. In hindsight would have rather spent that money on advertising. Caveat Emptor.

Update: I checked out Grey Zeus since I had received an email from Spocket about them as a new US supplier. I am desperately trying to find something usable to sell but spending FAR TOO LONG on it with no success! So as one example their simple Kara Tank Top is $25.50 wholesale (twice as much as I would spend myself as a consumer) and shipping is $10 for a little tank top that weighs nothing. Total = $35.50 and the recommended Sales Price is $34? So I'm negative before even marking anything up! For a 30% profit margin that tank would have to sell for $48. And so on with all their products - does anyone even look at this to see that it makes any sense at all or the suppliers put anything they want and charge any price for shipping or otherwise? Far too many products have a higher wholesale price than is available retail with a simple Google search. I just don't get it!

And I'm even afraid that anyone buys anything I have listed from Spocket as I hear there are too many fulfillment issues with suppliers.

September 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback about your experience. We apologize if you’re experience has not been up to par with what you expected with Spocket. Rest assured that are only goal is to provide you only with the service that we promise to deliver and that we aim to improve the overall customer experience that you get from us. We’d love to discuss this experience of your more, you can reach out us at support@spocket.co and we’ll be here to assist you right away.

A FUNKY PINEAPPLE

So far working with Spocket is better than I first thought. They are always there to help. They always answer a chat even if it says no one is around right now. Not a lot of companies do that. They keep tract of your items and handle it if some are discontinued or out of stock. I have worked with John and everyone is nice, kind and I am so glad I stumbled upon Spocket!! Mandy!

September 18, 2019

Thanks for choosing Spocket! We are always recognized to have a great support team and hopefully you do have a wonderful dropshipping experience with us.

GlamourGalleria

This one looks promising with all things in place for dropshipping. Great pics, description, products, fast shipping and above all great support team. Can't ask for more Thank you

September 17, 2019

We are utterly delighted! Thank you for leaving us such awesome review! We're still onboarding more suppliers for more options and we bet that you definitely will love them. We hope that it will help your business grow!