Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Mukavatienda

Me parece una excelente app. Recien la estoy revisando, pero se ve muy completa y bastante llamativa, ofrece productos de buena calidad.

bododa

What a joke.

1) You have AliExpress drop shippers on here using it to drop ship other drop shippers. Same products could be found on AliExpress for much cheaper.
2) Non-responsive customer service
3) Terrible UI
4) False advertising as they have a lot of Chinese drop-shippers
5) Hard to narrow down products

I rather use Oberlo

March 21, 2019

We thank you for the taking the time to share this with us! We truly do appreciate this constructive feedback especially about our UI. As a matter of fact, we've recently updated our interface to make it easier for users to narrow down products. We hope that you get to check it out!

With regards to our suppliers, while we do offer items from the country mentioned, majority of our suppliers are still from the U.S and Europe. Again, we want hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way so we look forward to hearing from you as your feedback makes us better! You can contact us at support@spocket.co.

WSB Gear

I'm hoping this app is as useful as Oberlo in the long run at setting up a successful drop ship store, so far it seems great!

shop products online

its an amazing app i just started using it and it demanded me to give it 5 star rating how amazingly ridiculous is that and now i am just typing this to complete 100 characters

KERMINAS

I use this app for dropshipping to my shopify website. Love how eas it is to add products to me site making it faster available for sale

Horseify

My business is soaring - thank you for this app drop shipping made fast-made in usa that is the best

KickAss Tees And Gifts

I'm using this app to help build my online store selection. The selection is great and from prior reviews you can see that shipping is pretty quick.

Just The Fam

I used this app to get started and learned a lot. It was so easy to use and the selections were amazing!!!!

zazzy gamers

I used this app for Eu and US suppliers. It helped me a lot to find nice products but I believe there is room for improvement on variety.

SavvyAgora

Spocket helps me find great trending products to sell in my online store. Easy to use...Get it... it's a great tool!