Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping | Reviews

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Building Biz go Big

Love the app. US Products are nice to add to your store. US Products are nice to add to your store.

November 21, 2019

We are glad to hear you love Spocket. We will have more exciting products to come so please stay tuned. You will surely love them!

LegginX

Spocket is amazing, has a large catalog and very easy to use. If you find your perfect niche, it's the perfect tool to succeed! highly recommended!

November 20, 2019

We're glad that you're having a great experience with Spocket!

Rest assured that we only aim to get bigger and better for you and your customers. It's our goal to be the go to dropshipping platform in the market and it's you who will make this possible!

Happy Spocketing!

Great White Gifts

I've not started using yet as the prices plus shipping seems too expensive to make a decent profit...

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with us! We certainly hope you can check out our filter in the search page that shows suppliers with free shipping. We also have another filter for products under $5 that searches for items below that mentioned amount. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@spocket.co

Vella Cor Enterprise

This app is easy to navigate and you can find a lot of great products. It has unique product descriptions and beautiful pictures taken too.

November 19, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We have more exciting features and awesome products that we'll onboard really soon! Watch out.

Unique Designs Online

So far so good!

November 19, 2019

Happy to hear you're loving the app!

Thelma shop

They have helped me and supported me until now. I love their customer service and how easy they are to use.

November 19, 2019

We are happy that our amazing Support team was there to assist you.

Nkosy

i used this app and its help me alot with my store , its so easy to use this ! i love it i love it it

November 19, 2019

We love having you here in Spocket. Thanks for showing us some love!

JJs_Boutique3

It is great. It has helped me so much so far, I am hopeful that it is going to get me some actual sales. So fingers crossed.

November 19, 2019

We are keeping our fingers crossed for you as well. We hope you get your first sale soon!

Rave Bae Couture

This Company LIES

I was going to use this until I read one of the "success stories" on their blog and realized it was actually a FAKE story. When the supposed owner of the store in the case study replied to my comments, she dismissed my inquiries admitting that she didn't write the article, although the entire thing is written in 1st person as if she DID write it...which in itself is very misleading.

She also couldn't even provide me with a business email from her store, to verify the story is true...and instead told me to DM an IG account that looked obviously fake (made just 2 weeks ago with only random indian guys as followers).

For all I know this app may work, but I'd rather not work with a company that lies and makes up success stories to get people on their platform.

January 1, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our blogs. We believe you're pertaining to Erin. We can assure you that the story is in fact, real. Erin didn't write the article, we wrote it based on the interview we had with her. With this, her answers were adapted into first person.

We're sure that a lot of other aspiring dropshippers are interested to know more about Erin so we understand why people would want to contact her directly. With the growth of her business and as much as she'd like to answer all questions, we could only assume that she attends to many tasks that ensure the her store runs smoothly.

Gabriella's Jewels

I found the products and the chat tool to be what you might expect. Unfortunately, I ran a test order to see what a customer might receive and the item sat for over 12 days with no more information than a label had been created. Via chat I worked with the Spocket team to finally receive the item and when I opened the package, I was nearly in tears. The item was not as described or pictured, the product was poorly constructed and now I am having a hard time trying to find how you can make a return. Not feeling warm and fuzzy over this whole experience. If this item was for a customer, they would surely NOT BUY from me again. I am considering to cancel the Spocket app and ask for a refund because my customers are looking for excellent products and communication / tracking on items when they are ordered. I am not confident at this point that I can trust Spocket with my customer orders.

November 16, 2019

Hey Gabriella's Jewels team! We feel very utterly terrible to know about your experience. This is something we will not take something for granted and we would like to get in touch with you to let you know how serious we are on matters like this. One of our support team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible!