Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Magical Media Merchandising

I used this app to find better quality products for my drop shipping store: magicalmediamerchandising.com and haven't looked back since!

HNYshop

This app is incredible. Best products ever! I cannot believe I ran a business so long without this app!

Chrissy Fontenot Studio

I use this app for my business and it helps give me a larger range of products to give my clients. I like looking for unique items.

Review Mecca

I used Sprocket for a company on another Shopify store I was helping them build and absolutely love the selection of quality products and the constant upgrading.

Stumble'd

I use this app to find new and different items that you can't find on most large Chinese drop shipping websites. 5 Stars

My Small Store

Not really from US and Europe products, many Chinese, Indian suppliers as well. This app is way overpriced compared to others.
Branded invoice? I placed an order for myself and the package included self promotion...
I gave a try the Pro plan for a month to realize that it take up to 5 days for shipping.
I cancel but am still charged $49... Contacted support to have it refunded and really cancelled.
Not recommended.

March 19, 2019

We are sorry that your initial experience did not meet that standard. We are glad for letting us know about it! As for our product range, while we do offer items from the countries mentioned, please know that each and every supplier we bring onboard have been carefully vetted by our team and we are transparent in informing you of their origin. Furthermore, the majority of our products are from U.S. and Europe and we are continuously bringing new suppliers on the platform, hunting for new items to expanding our product range for our retailers!

sebisshirts

Very bad. Not even worth just the one star. If you delete this app from Shopify, Pro subscription will just start.

April 8, 2019

Hey there! We appreciate this feedback that you provided us and we’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. We always want to do the best for our customers and we always ensure that they get what they need. We want to assure you that we don’t make any changes on your account unless requested by you.

It would really help us a lot if you could provide us with what happened in your situation so that we can address it better and further improve ourselves. You can always reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any assistance.

We hope that you join the Spocket family again in the future as we will only become better and better for all of you.

Decodap

I used it for at most an hour and it was immediately taken off my account, while it said that you could test it for free.

For some time working to get my money back because I do not want to use your service

April 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We do have a 7-day trial period given to those who would like to get on our monthly plans. Users have one week to test the app out completely free of charge so if there was a billing error on our side, please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and our team will be working with you closely in order to investigate possible issues.

We would also like to note that we are in the process of updating our billing system and it is our goal to make to provide a streamlined process for our customers.

Gadget Rebellion

Complete garbage DS app. They don't vet their suppliers. You have drop shippers drop shipping drop shippers. If you're in their FB group, there are a bunch of people complaining about why things are being shipped from China.

The whole supplier on-boarding takes months. The account executive doesn't even respond to emails regarding the process or status updates about your vendor account.

Definitely not ready for prime time.

March 21, 2019

We're sorry you felt this way! Though the process of on-boarding suppliers does take a bit of time, this is for us to ensure that we will only promote items from reputable sellers. They go through rigorous screening and multiple quality checks before they are allowed to sell on the platform. Much like how we want to become the best in the dropshipping business, we value all feedback given to us as we only aspire to grow and offer the best services that we can to everyone who put their trust in us.

Christ Faith

*WARNING* - * FALSE ADVERTISING * DON"T Waste your money!!!!
I don't usually leave reviews unless it's extraordinary, exception product or it's one of worst product. I am writing this feedback with good intension to help other new shop owners to be cautious about this app.

I will be reporting to Shopify and they may take down the app soon. So use this app at your own risk.

- Hidden secret of charging $99, It's shocking the Spocket app is so unprofessional. I never made any sale from the app for past two months, so i uninstall the app to save $99 monthly charges. when Spocket charged me $99 in-spite uninstall. When i saw in bank account i immediately reach out customer support, the customer support comes back after two days saying i need to do more steps, so basically uninstall app does not mean you not using the app because Spocket want to make money. As per Shopify clear instruction to remove just click on uninstall. Spocket is a tricky app do not Trust this app.

- CUSTOMER Support: I joined empire the highest ($99) expecting best customer support. It was the worst customer service team, The chat session is not real time, they do NOT provide updates, they do NOT respond within 2 hours or within 24 hours. FALSE ADVERTISING. I wish to upload my chat session to prove it but the review does not allow.

I was shocked to know how come they got number of five (5) stars ratings then i found out their business tactics to impress new customers... for proof please read one of the review given by OurPlacez on February 21, 2019, it's very interesting Spocket team will tell you what to put on the review...pls check it out. Probably you might get discount or special deal if you give them 5 (five) star ratings.

The most interesting surprise i saw, was shocking!!! after i gave 1 (one) star, i wrote email to Spocket, next day i went to check my review just want to make sure my feedback is still there.... guess what happened i saw three 5 (five) ratings feedback within 24 hours, Spocket does not want to reveal bad feedback on list when the new user looks at the reviews, i totally understand that's how some business works to make money but someone like me losing $99 is hard pill to swallow, it's hard earned money. It's very painful falling into this scam app and losing money. Lesson learnt 1st read negative review before making decision.

April 9, 2019

We would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback!

We want to assure you that Spocket will never charge you for anything other than what you’ve signed up for or purchased. We always look out for our customers and we only want what’s best for them and for their business as this will benefit not only you, but us as well in the long run.

As Spocket grows, our only intention is that you grow with us and that’s why we are putting everything we can to make everything run as smoothly as possible, from the app itself up to our customer support team.

Regarding the delay, we would like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right! So, please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we will get back to you promptly.

We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.