Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Leggings Central

Spocket is a great site! Beautifully designed, items have all the details you need, and the customer service is great (very attentive, supportive of your endeavors, and positive overall). I definitely recommend giving them a try!

October 14, 2019

We are very grateful for your recommendation! We'll make sure to keep the app not just great but the greatest it can be.

no1leftstanding

That was killer less then 24hrs first sale made. Very cool didn't expect that I'm into differn't stuff amd I found the right product to push

October 12, 2019

Congratulations on your first sale and the first of many! We are all excited to see your business take off and grow towards success! Let us know if you have any questions or inquiries, we're eager to help! Reach us through chat or email at support@spocket.co

LK’s Boutique

I strongly recommend Spocket. The app is super easy to use, I love how I can source products based on their location to offer my customers faster shipping times. Their customer service is #1 I always get a respond within minutes and everyone is amazingly helpful, I always feel like I'm chatting with a friend who is there to help me.
Thank you Spockets for your amazing support and outstanding service!

October 12, 2019

our recommendation is immensely appreciated! Thank you for loving the app and we in return will make sure that you'll have more fabulous experience with u. The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were!

Friends of LS

Super easy to find great products and push them to your store. Product descriptions and images are well laid out and written!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review. If you need help, just contact us at support@spocket.co and we will rush in to assist you!

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

DoDazzles

I used this app trying out a product for my store, and it was one of the most easiest app's I have used by far. I highly recommend it.

October 7, 2019

We're glad that you enjoyed using Spocket! We do our best to make Spocket easy to use to lessen your work for you. Thank you for your recommendation!

Solidarity

The products are great, with a huge selection AND the customer service is amazing! They not only answer questions quickly, but will check in on you from time to time to make sure you are successful. You can also find help on their facebook page at any time. Great App.

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We make sure our Support team is always available to help customers in need.

MDNterprise Hideout

There is a great collection of products here to choose from. When I'd get more sales coming in to justify the empire plan, I'll be changing to that to make it to where I don't need to have any caps on anything. Something that is also really nice is the way that you are able to personalize the invoices that your customers would get to make them branded by your store.

October 6, 2019

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. Our product collections continue to increase by the hundreds everyday and we make sure that the products listed are of good quality. Please know that we are here whenever you need help and we will do our very best to be successful with you!

House of Rama

Spocket has a wonderful selection of products in all categories. I appreciate the help that I am given when asked and the quick response if they can help it. So far it's going great and they are doing a great job with their selection of products and user friendly app.

I will say this on the flip side, I made a mistake in getting the annual pro plan, I thought I was getting the monthly due to how it's laid out and the button did not work. The same day asked for a refund and they denied me. I feel that they should have made a personal call on this and gave me the refund instead of slapping the policy in my face and saying our policy is our policy. It's the principle of the matter that I am hugely disappointed with. In that sense, I feel they have very bad customer service. If you need help with anything else, they are great.

Also too, John from Spocket has a wonderful personality and positive attitude. He is very helpful and very engaging. It's always a pleasure to receive assistance from him. :)

October 3, 2019

We appreciate your honesty and straightforward review as we always make it a point to value each and every feedback that comes our way. We take it as an opportunity to learn more and make it better for you!

P'kolino

We use this app to fulfill orders for our customers. Even when in need of customer support it has been a very smooth experience. All of them are very kind and respond super quick finding solutions that make us and our customers very happy.
We truly recommend them.

October 3, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you commendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!