Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

realdealworld

So far so good, easy to use, easy to navigate, and it does all automatic order placements for you. Cool!

moonaro

it is very good source for product and it is very easy o use and i really like his app as i is very simple and can import lots of product

Babeo Clothing

Just starting to use this app, will write a review later, after I process the orders and can describe their job

Lav Life Decor

Spocket is amazing, and customer support is extremely responsive. I just sold a product and the process was quick and easy. I also like that they will include your personalized invoice. Spocket sets the bar high, compared to other apps. The shipping costs are a little high, but the products are quality (which is more important to me).

TrendyBracelets.Biz

Update Review posted 1/22/2019

1) I still have not received a refund (as was communicated to me on one order - although they have since terminated that specific vendor from their system for not meeting Spocket's guidelines)
2) I still have not received an RMA for the 2nd order

At least I took care of my two clients with a refund on my side. Very disappointed that Spocket never followed through.

Original Review posted 1/9/2019
The concept is great . . . allows sellers to add products that align with their customers without investing any money in inventory.

Although small, Spocket has some decent products that i added to my site and drop shipping is from the US.

Integration went smoothly and process to place orders went well.

For all of these things, Spocket would have earned 4.5 stars from me. Would Have.

Where Spocket falls short is customer service. Over the holidays i had three orders of their products. I've had issues with two - 66%

The first issue is i ordered a product and waited for the shipping confirmation and it never came. I reached out to Spocket and for the first couple of emails through their support page, no response. However, separately i received emails from their sales team wanting me to upgrade to their pro version. I took that time voice the need for Vendor Contact information (which they don't provide) or a tracking code.

The second issue is i ordered a product and my client said the sizes ran small. I wanted an RMA and to know if the other size was available. Again, i used my opportunity through the sales team (because the support emails were not getting a response) and no vendor information is available.

They eventually offered a refund and an RMA, however, neither has come through. After two additional emails through the only channel that was responding, I have heard nothing.

I am now not sure if the first product was ever delivered. And my client for the 2nd order is still waiting for the RMA. So that I can perform a better customer experience for my clients, I am refunding both of their money today.

for those of you with no problems, i am happy for you. However my experience is not the same.

April 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the taking the time to leave a review and for letting us know about your situation! First, we truly would like to apologize if you did not get the level of customer support you expected. Please know that it is not our usual standard. We would like you to know that we have implemented a better support structure so we can cater to our customer's needs faster and in a timely manner.

We want to hear if you have any existing issues and if there’s anything else we can help address, please let us know and you may contact us any time at support@spocket.co.

Lady d'Novo

Just started. Hope it will work for us. Hopefully the usual problem to ship to South Africa will be overcome through Spocket.

Te Mooi (vir woorde)

Just starting the application, it seems to promise a whole lot, I will let you know more a bit later!

Northern New York Parts

Just starting out with the app...so far so good. Will know more once we dive in and see how it works with our e-commerce store.

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

Incredible App. We have just start to use it but interface is great and it is very simple to start. Hope we would do great business with them.

Phantom Zoo

This is a great app for finding products for my store. I have tried other apps but I keep coming back to this one.