Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Prally

We are just getting started with Spocket, but are excited about being able to source and ship from the US and UK. Having a competitive shipping time is extremely important, and we are excited to have that option available. Since we are new, I can't speak as much to the fulfillment, but we have been impressed with things so far.

Tomorrow's Styles

I needed to find American products and this was the best app I have ever used for that. I recommend it to anyone looking for American or European products!

Home Vibes

I used the site for my first online store thanks. it is confusing getting started but helpful to have

Owame

Love it, love it, i recommend it to anyone.
Love it, love it, i recommend it to anyone,hopefully it will help

Blue Frenchie Bulldog

Don't be fooled. Shipping costs are super high. They dropship from Ali Express to dropshippers, taking all of your profit forcing you to have to sell at higher costs. Just google suppliers in your niche in the U.S. with the word "dropship" after it and find a direct link. Its usually easy to sign up and fast 3-5 day shipping with 1-2 day processing. Fu** These guys and apps and others like this that keep trying to be cloaked middle men out there. LET THE PLAYING FIELDS BE FAIR YOU ASSHOLES!! You filtering apps and easy importing are not worth this upcharge.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We completely understand how shipping costs may appear expensive. However, this is the standard price for carrier services so that customers can receive items within a short timeframe as fast shipping is crucial to the success of a drop-shipping business. However, if you see any of our suppliers where their shipping costs are unreasonably high, we'd like to know and be notified of it right away so we can look into their shipping rates.

Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope that you do get a chance to try Spocket sometime in the future!

Shodun

Very clean, easy to use, lots and lots of items to choose from, if you really want to, you can find exactly what you need.

Big C's Sales

I used this app to help supply my inventory! Easy navigation! It's such a great app and looking forward to see what 2019 bring!

True Courtier

On the fence.
Since I started off using Oberlo, maybe I am a little bias. But come to think about it, if I had started off with this App and found Oberlo after-the-fact, I would probably greatly reduce my usage of this App.
Dont get me wrong, its great for a free App, even though they charge you do fully use the site, but its functionality needs improvement.
First off, charging to use your Store brand on packaging is lame, and marking some items as Premium is lame as well, as there is no guarantee that one product will sell greater than the next and it also kinda says, "Hey, here is a few crap products to sell, but if you want the good stuff, pay for it."
Secondly, after adding products, the List Price and differs and doesn't add up even if you calculate the added shipping costs. Pay attention. And there are many variables available with no product picture. And the Product Pictures available do not sync in your store. U have to manually Sync them. And back to pricing, there needs to be a simpler way to set the prices, I ended up doing it within Shopify manually for many variants of the same product. Cuts down on time management.
This is not a bad review, really, just statements on ways to improve, in comparison to a completely free App with, a better interface and more products. Hopefully I will change my mind over time.

Baby Lives Matter

Very good app for drop shipping in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and Asia. But the total number of products are still far lesser than Oberlo