Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping | Reviews

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Bend the Trends

prices are a little high to purchase which means harder to sell to customers, there is not a lot of choices, unless you have the higher priced plan which can be difficult for people just starting out

For US Boutique

im glad i came across this app it was very helpful with me starting my own online clothing store. I was looking for a USA dropshipper because the china dropshipper shipping is very long. I just wish they had more youthful, trendy clothing for juniors.

Ecohouse Living

They have a great selection of products and countries that ship! So far my experience has been positive.

November 6, 2019

That is absolutely wonderful to hear! We have loads of new products this coming day so stay tuned.

Solution Pets

The app is good. I did move some products from my the app to my website with just one click and the products are satisfactory. Premium products.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for updating your review. We'd love to hear more of your thoughts on how we can improve the app. You might want to let us know what products you're interested with and we'll find them for you!

Federishi

I liked Spocket, the products offered are of high standards. What is missing is an order tracking tool to give my customers the status of their orders

November 6, 2019

We are totally happy that you liked how Spocket can help your business. By the way, your customers can be automatically notified if you have the notifications enabled in your Shopify settings. Reach out to our amazing Support team so we can give you the instructions to do. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Firepits and Selbat USA

This app is REALLY Great. I am almost kicking myself for not downloading it before. To describe my experience, it has been Great. You can browse hundreds of products from different countries. That's One. Two. You can easily see and view the products, their descriptions, prices and most have a variety of views to see the product nicely. Three: You'll DEFINITELY want to upgrade--Really use that Trial to your advantage, don't start small Go BIG! Four: When you start the importing process, it is Very seamless and Very easy to push the imports to your store without necessarily doing them individually. And you can edit products easily. I could say more, but I think I covered the gist. Lastly; most importantly the Customer Service is 'On Fleek!' Like I had wonderful by my lovely Assistant she certainly know who she is! :-) I didn't ask her if I could mention her name--she could be "very shy" I don't know, but Awesome Awesome Awesome! If you haven't downloaded this app which has numerous suppliers on it...I don't know what you're waiting for (like Seriously) it's worth the price and I think the products sell themselves if you play your marketing right.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for letting everyone know how great your experience is with Spocket! You rock!

Novelty

Great app and very easy to use. You can find very good products that are shipped or made in the US !!

November 5, 2019

You will be glad to know we are bringing in more US based suppliers in the platform. Thank you for the review!

Backcountry Moose

Customer Service is fantastic. Selection is good and changes/updates frequently. I wish they would secure their suppliers for longer periods of time. It is frustrating to have product disappear in the middle of ad campaigns.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We will definitely be passing this on to the team for feedback but glad you think our product selection is satisfactory.

Spoiled Princess.Com

App is expensive, for the quality! Quality and fabric of the clothing are very cheap and poorly stitched. Not worth it but, with lack of options, moving on is hard. I do like the shipping times!

November 6, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. We are bringing in more suppliers, in fact we are adding new suppliers every week. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US and Europe, we do have vendors that are based from other regions as well. You can select which vendors you want to work with long term by ordering samples from their range. If you find that they come in poor quality, let us know straight away and reach out to us at support@spocket.co. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Fine Line Designs

I used this app to find items with faster shipping. I like how it provides descriptions. helpful!