Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

DoDazzles

I used this app trying out a product for my store, and it was one of the most easiest app's I have used by far. I highly recommend it.

October 7, 2019

We're glad that you enjoyed using Spocket! We do our best to make Spocket easy to use to lessen your work for you. Thank you for your recommendation!

Solidarity

The products are great, with a huge selection AND the customer service is amazing! They not only answer questions quickly, but will check in on you from time to time to make sure you are successful. You can also find help on their facebook page at any time. Great App.

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We make sure our Support team is always available to help customers in need.

MDNterprise Hideout

There is a great collection of products here to choose from. When I'd get more sales coming in to justify the empire plan, I'll be changing to that to make it to where I don't need to have any caps on anything. Something that is also really nice is the way that you are able to personalize the invoices that your customers would get to make them branded by your store.

October 6, 2019

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. Our product collections continue to increase by the hundreds everyday and we make sure that the products listed are of good quality. Please know that we are here whenever you need help and we will do our very best to be successful with you!

House of Rama

Spocket has a wonderful selection of products in all categories. I appreciate the help that I am given when asked and the quick response if they can help it. So far it's going great and they are doing a great job with their selection of products and user friendly app.

I will say this on the flip side, I made a mistake in getting the annual pro plan, I thought I was getting the monthly due to how it's laid out and the button did not work. The same day asked for a refund and they denied me. I feel that they should have made a personal call on this and gave me the refund instead of slapping the policy in my face and saying our policy is our policy. It's the principle of the matter that I am hugely disappointed with. In that sense, I feel they have very bad customer service. If you need help with anything else, they are great.

Also too, John from Spocket has a wonderful personality and positive attitude. He is very helpful and very engaging. It's always a pleasure to receive assistance from him. :)

October 3, 2019

We appreciate your honesty and straightforward review as we always make it a point to value each and every feedback that comes our way. We take it as an opportunity to learn more and make it better for you!

P'kolino

We use this app to fulfill orders for our customers. Even when in need of customer support it has been a very smooth experience. All of them are very kind and respond super quick finding solutions that make us and our customers very happy.
We truly recommend them.

October 3, 2019

We are truly proud of our support team! Thank you for you commendation as this will add to their motivation to provide excellent customer service every single time!

AllyShoppingCenter

Possibly the biggest rip off you may experience, as soon as I installed the app to my shopify account, I get a message that says and I quote "Give Spocket a 5-stars review here on Trustpilot about your experience and your account will be upgraded to Starter plan for FREE. ❤️"

So off the bat the reviews you read may not even be real or trustworthy. I haven't spent too long on the app because many products you find here can also be found on Aliexpress at a cheaper discount, and in some cases I have found products that ships within the United States, and total cost is still cheaper than using Spocket.

Most products are purchased from countries like China, than shipped to Spocket suppliers warehouse in the United States, than drastically upscale to a higher price than you would buy from Aliexpress and sold to you. So if you want faster shipping than yes, buy from here. However consider the monthly/yearly fee they charge you as well as the cost per item vs Aliexpress.

Also while doing some more product comparison I found that some suppliers even buy the product from another source and than slap their logo onto it and sell it as theirs. For example a product I found on Walmart called ACOPower Wheeled 42-Quart Portable Solar Powered Fridge Cooler can Fit 64 Cans for $399, but on Spocket it's called LionCooler and it sells for more than $500 to the buyer and than they want you to sell it for $700+. This is just one of the products I researched, there are plenty more.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback! We have noted the product mentioned in this review and have contacted our supplier about it. We do our best to negotiate the prices and bring it down as we'd like to offer discounted rates for our retailers to be highly competitive in this market. As for your other concern, please know that users are not required to write about Spocket but still, we would like to make things right and correct any misunderstandings hence if you change your mind, please let us know and contact us at support@spocket.co.

SHEMZ'S STORE

This app is gunna change the dropshipping game. Faster shipping on the majority of items and the items are of much higher quality than aliexpress or alibaba. Vendors come from places like the USA and Russia with much better quality production!

September 29, 2019

That hits the spot! Sounds like everything you need for a great dropshipping app that will make your business grow towards success! Thank you for the trust and this fantastic review!

Rain & Sky

I tried using other dropshipping app prior to Spocket.. the other apps seemed hard to navigate. With spocket , I feel like I have a personal assistant that doesn't cost me anything. I find it easier to focus on my store when spocket layout and support is seamless. They are very professional and so far .. because of the product I. Chose from spocket .. I hit more than 7,000 visitors on my online store with in a week with just one wow product from spocket. I'm very satisfied and looking forward to to growing my 3 online businesses!

September 28, 2019

It is absolutely generous of you to leave us a wonderful review! We are very grateful! We are excited to see your business grow and we're just so glad to know that we are a huge part of your success!

saameeraapparels

Spocket is one of the best Drop shipping App for the Start Up Entrepreneur. It help us to reduce your workload. Easy to set up sit back and relax. i Recommend these App to each and every one especially for start up. The customer support has been really helpful. Thank you so Much.

September 27, 2019

We appreciate your kind words! Our customer supports are striving hard to provide best customer experience. Rest assured that we are doing our best to continuously improving our service. Happy Spocketing!