Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

SteelJoy!

I found some really high end products for my site. It was easy to import my items and I like the prices were already there. I can’t wait to see how well they sell.

November 5, 2019

We also look forward to you getting your store's first sale! Thank you for leaving us a review.

your christmas 2019

The app is really easy to use , could be better if all the pricing details integrated with shopify a bit more , but i am just being picky

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We take your suggestions with high importance as this will not just improve the app but make it more effective for you and your business.

Klothes-etc

The app is easy to upload products to my site. It links easy with shopify. I am just starting with the app so my final rating may change.

November 3, 2019

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are finding the app easy to use. Just let us know if you need any assistance and we will rush in to help!

4urCloset

Is ok little bit confusing but I assume is the way it is. I Like you can add products straight away

November 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We would love to get in touch with you to rectify your concerns and make your Spocket experience that best one!Let us know how we can help you, you can chat with us we're available 24/7 or send us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll rush in to help!

Listen Gurl

This app is very easy to browse! Great selection of products as well. Good for setting up a store with competitive - not really discount pricing unless you do a lot of product digging..

November 3, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We'll see to it there's more for you so please watch out for more great features and more awesome products!

NativeDaydream

So I waited a while to write review. So after a month these are my thoughts.......the customer service is great! And making an order was super easy!

November 3, 2019

Glad to hear your thoughts after a month using Spocket. We look forward to seeing you around the app. Thank you!

ShopForAll

Good Products!
But... Images Have to be in higher resolution!
Thank you very Much!
Good communication With Staff.

November 3, 2019

Thank you and keep an eye out on us, we onboard new suppliers on a weekly basis so make sure you have room for more amazing items with better photo resolution!

Oliver's Gold

This app helps us greatly in our business. Very easy to install and use. They have a great customer service team and very helpful.

November 3, 2019

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. We try our best to make Spocket as easy to use as possible and you'll be glad to know we have a lot more in store for you.

SHE BELLA

This is a hundred percent worth app, to drop ship in the USA with a great range of products and fast delivery.

November 3, 2019

What an amazing way to describe Spocket app! Thank you for entrusting us to be your partner and with the equally amazing products on the platform, you're on the right track!

Petit quelque chose

like that the products are unique and shipping times a little faster. Would be great if you could add more australian products with faster shipping :) After using it for a week i am really happy with the service and i upgraded my subscription as they have some really nice premium products... still would like some more aussie ones but they advised they are working on it and if it is anything like their customer service i am sure they will deliver... thanks

November 3, 2019

Thank you for letting us know how we can make a difference in your dropshipping experience! We onboard suppliers from different countries on a weekly basis and don't worry as we'll go ahead and let the team know about your request. You're the best!