Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Crystal Magic Designs

I'm looking forward to adding products to my store. It looks awesome! then I don't have to deal with AliEx and I am so looking forward to that.

www.abuhalawa.com

I’m happy using this app but this is my first time trying it so please give more so I can rate properly thanks a lot for now

Purple Princess Collections

I Use this app to drop ship products to my store. I enjoy the great discounts, and the fact that they still operate during those long holidays, where other wholesalers are closed, no need to close shop here, you can still receive your products.

iulia

They do nothing! 7 of 20 orders not fulfilled,it is 35%!After 10 days says"order is not fulfilled". Edit: They said they will remove the supplier which is underperforming. But They didn't!

March 21, 2019

We would like to apologize for this experience! We’d like to assure you that at Spocket, the only aim is to provide world class service to our customer across the globe. Now while our overall order processing rate is at 98%, issues do arise from time to time. But what sets Spocket apart from all the others, is our ability to identify these issues and work on them to continually make Spocket better as we grow.

Mukavatienda

Me parece una excelente app. Recien la estoy revisando, pero se ve muy completa y bastante llamativa, ofrece productos de buena calidad.

bododa

What a joke.

1) You have AliExpress drop shippers on here using it to drop ship other drop shippers. Same products could be found on AliExpress for much cheaper.
2) Non-responsive customer service
3) Terrible UI
4) False advertising as they have a lot of Chinese drop-shippers
5) Hard to narrow down products

I rather use Oberlo

March 21, 2019

We thank you for the taking the time to share this with us! We truly do appreciate this constructive feedback especially about our UI. As a matter of fact, we've recently updated our interface to make it easier for users to narrow down products. We hope that you get to check it out!

With regards to our suppliers, while we do offer items from the country mentioned, majority of our suppliers are still from the U.S and Europe. Again, we want hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way so we look forward to hearing from you as your feedback makes us better! You can contact us at support@spocket.co.

WSB Gear

I'm hoping this app is as useful as Oberlo in the long run at setting up a successful drop ship store, so far it seems great!

shop products online

its an amazing app i just started using it and it demanded me to give it 5 star rating how amazingly ridiculous is that and now i am just typing this to complete 100 characters

KERMINAS

I use this app for dropshipping to my shopify website. Love how eas it is to add products to me site making it faster available for sale

Horseify

My business is soaring - thank you for this app drop shipping made fast-made in usa that is the best