Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping | Reviews

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

San Rocco Italia

So far my experience with this app has been amazing. Excellent customer service and lots of great products. I do wish that there were more European suppliers as it can be challenging to find good products with reasonable shipping rates to Europe. That is my only criticism, and I imagine that there will be more European options as they continue to grow. Overall, highly recommended!

January 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for this. Yes, we do understand that a wider selection of suppliers from the EU would prove beneficial to a lot of the merchants on the platform. Rest assured though that we regularly add suppliers on the platform so be sure to keep an eye out for more European selections soon!

VanPopos

I subscribed to their monthly pro plan. My store hasn't gone live yet and I almost wanted to cancel. I emailed in the morning, there wasn't any response. I chat in the evening and Erwin was able to help me with my concern. Quick response, quick action.

December 31, 2019

Great that you considered subscribing to our Pro Plan! We hope you get to enjoy the features it has in store for you. We're also quite happy to know that Erwin was able to help you out with your concern. One of our main goals is to provide quality customer support as much as possible!

dropthemichael

I've had a bit of orders that got me concerned at the beginning but I am really impressed by their customer service and the way they handle things because they are always there to help and everything is always resolved. It just really takes a bit of understanding about how the entire process works. Really good job to this app! I might delete my other apps over so I can upgrade my account here to the highest plan available. :)) Hopefully soon!

Update: I have just purchased their Empire Plan and doing good so far with all the products available to me. Hope this year is the year for me! :)

January 1, 2020

Thanks for the update! Hope you enjoy the perks that come with the Empire plan. Happy Spocket-ing!

Mc Queen Store

I so love this App!! The quality of the products is breathtaking. Absolutely delighted to use this app.

January 1, 2020

Breathtaking products are definitely what we want more of in our selections on our catalog, and we're glad you're enjoying the ones we currently have. As we always say, we're always looking to add more so be sure to check out our catalog often for new items that would take your breath away!

Crespo’s Store

Need more unique product for starter plan thanks, excellent organization of the products and wholesales.

December 29, 2019

We appreciate you for taking the time to give us a review. We would love to hear more about what products you are looking for in particular so please do not hesitate to send us a message at support@spocket.co and we would be happy to hear from you!

Paw Some Happiness

Do not give this company your information! I have been trying to get a problem resolved for 3 months now to no avail! They have double and triple charged me each month and refused to refund for all the overages. Currently I have been charged 8 times, should have been 3. They have refunded me for 2 of the 5 over charges so there’s that. I have asked for a phone number to speak to an actual person but of course they won’t. So 100 emails later and nothing has been resolved! Steer clear of these people!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this with us! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

My Dogs Delight

Love it. It makes such a big difference when the products you dropsell are high quality not like aliexpress. Highly recommended

December 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the love! High quality items is what we are looking to continuously onboard on the platform. Watch out as our new suppliers are uploading more to our growing amazing catalogue!

refoj

Its been a great experience so far with Spocket and their team. Always so responsive and helpful. Thank you for the support always. Hope to continue like this all the time.

-refoj

December 23, 2019

We always assist and help out our dropshippers wherever we can. And of course! That's something you can definitely count on.

BeautiWonder Shop

Fellow Entrepreneurs Beware - I don’t like leaving bad reviews but I am leaving one with this app because of a bad experience I had with them that lasted over a couple of weeks. After checking out the app and the merchandise- I paid $49 for one month subscription. I liked the idea of selling products with shorter shipping times. But for some reason, the app would not push the products onto my Shopify shop. I contacted their support team and I was first told to change browsers, then try to see if I was having the same problem on my cell phone. After doing all of that, the app still would not push products to my store.

The customer service rep said he was checking with their tech support and he would get back with me. He never did. I followed up with him 2 days later. He then told me, the problem was with Shopify and that they could not help me any further. When I enquired about getting my money back- he said he said he would send my request to financial, but no one from the finance department ever contacted me.

I contacted Shopify about the problem and they told me they had no idea what Spocket was talking. So they also contacted Spocket to get the problem corrected.

A different customer service rep contacted me and said they were working to fix the problem and they would like to offer me 3 mos free in exchange to the subscription fee I already paid. That seemed fair, so I said okay. Then she asks to explain the problem I am having. So I explained in detail the problem I was having.

This same rep that offered me 3 mos free comes back with this email: “let's get this sorted and we'll come with some offer to cover for your subscription okay?” In another email she says she will contact me right away.

A couple of days go by and again no one contacts me. So once again, I requested a refund via the app. This time a different customer service contacts me and assures me that she is following up with the finance team about my refund. After all of that I finally got my refund. But it was only because I pursued them!!

Here’s the kicker, after doing some digging, I discovered that there apparently is a bug in the app and it doesn’t work on all stores. Other people have had this same problem with this app.
My problem is that, if you know that you have a bug in your system then OWN it. Don’t give people the run around and try to B.S. them. I felt this company was disrespectful in the way they handled my situation. It gave me the impression that all they cared about is collecting the subscription fee and not actually providing a product/service that works.

I just wanted to leave this review in hopes that no one else goes thru this. A

December 23, 2019

First of all, thanks for raising the issue you had as this would serve as a good basis for improvement of both our Support team and of course, the platform itself. We're always trying to better the what customers experience with the app and so feedback like this definitely helps. Following this, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for what you experienced.

Our Support team tries their very best to attend to all issues and keep customers updated on developments to cases such as yours.

Please do know that the bug you mentioned is an issue we're currently trying to fix and that we are not in the practice of misleading our members. We're always trying to improve the app and find resolutions to issues that arise with its usage to give merchants such as yourself a better experience.

We wish you the best in your future commitments and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that the bug has caused you.

Chimichanggas

I'm so loving Spocket, so easy, so many products and helpful support team. This app is definitely recommendable.

December 23, 2019

We appreciate the recommendation! We must have done something right! Our aim is to make dropshipping as easy as possible for you! Let us know if you have any other suggestion or feedback to make the app better for you. Thank you!