Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Alpha Wolf Hair Beauty

beautiful products that many a buyer would like to purchase. I'm looking forward to my partnership with spocket to increase my sales

Topmass

Spocket has been amazing for me!! I started my store just a few days ago, and added a few products to test, everything seemed to transfer over smoothly so I actually gave spocket a real shot.

First I picked a niche that i thought wouldn't be too saturated and I pushed a ton of products over from Spocket. Then I decided to spend around 30 dollars on facebook ads, I actually received my first sale from the traffic!

I know it's not much yet and I still need another sale or two before i'll start profiting but I am loving the experience, Spocket is GREAT! A++!!!

Beanieking

I've been enjoying the app quite a lot. I have seen great value in the products they bring to the table and have available. If you not sure about it I suggest just trying it out.

With the free plan there is really nothing to lose. Also, I have been in contact with customer service a few times and they have been outstanding in responding to me and helping with any questions I've had. I know Spocket only focuses on products source in USA and Europe mostly, but would love to see more lower ticket products.

Also, shipping times for the products are great honestly. Instead of waiting for 3-4 weeks products come from China, it takes 5-7 days in USA. LOVE this part of the app.

Good to me so far.

Be Gutsy

Why cant companies be honest from the start??? Spocket according to your advertising your app is free so I spent all day using your app to put products into my website only to try to place my first order and I was asked to pay £29. So is your app free or is it £29?? Why did you failed to inform me at the begin and be clear about your prices? Now what I'm going to do is, delete the products that I put on my website and go directly to the supplier site and save myself £29 a months. Why cant your firm be honest about the way it works??

Shopliftersbay

So buggy, getting errors all the time, the products are over priced, a 3$ top is actually priced at 29$, pathetic.

Pathetic and time waste.

Pet Globes

was a good place to add products from, there was a promo for unlimited pushing of products, i pushed alot, and looking to get membership once i generate enough revenue.

Opal Orchid Boutique

The concept is great, but the problem is that most of the best items are preferred products and you have to join a paid plan to use them. It would be great if there was more variety and better quality for the free plan items.
opalorchidboutique.com

Maggie Mayz Findz

So Far Im Loving It!!Very Easy To Navigate And Super Helpful Support

Worldfashionshopp

Really good app, very easy to use.