Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Serene Logistics

Very Good Products and Easy To Push Products to my Shopify Store

Natae 2

Wonderful app absolutely my favorite. must have for e commerce

The Poacher Online

Looks pretty nice so far as I am just starting my online shop.

Shipsquickly

Pretty Cool App! recommended for shure

Thegemstonestudio

Wow! It's something that I have been dreaming of and it comes true! Now I can linked up so easily without having to do it manually again. Wonderful and awesome :D

Boutique Niv

So far everything looks great and I love that I can add things to my store that ship from the US!

Atelier Du Geek

Nice app ! really usefull ! Good to offer a different offer to your customer

The Naughty Mouse

If you search the products on Etsy, you can see that all the products offered in Spocket are usually more expensive than the originals. And that is before the markup you have to include for shipping, profit margin and Spocket fees. Anyone can right click on the product image and Google search the product and find it for way cheaper.

If Spocket could form a distributor relationship with these Etsy sellers and get the products at a discount, that would make this app worth what it costs for each sale. However, I don't see people over-paying for something that they can get cheaper with a few clicks. It's just simple business logic.

So happy this is available.

Oberlo is great, but I prefer to promote products from US Suppliers.

Etsy shop, "Uptown Patina" welcomes Shopify Store Owners thru Spocket... highly recommend.

Soapy Swagger

So far, neat product. Great idea behind the app.