Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

dayluxshop

This app is its good and easy to use! I used for my online store an I recommended, this help to find good products for sell

February 6, 2021

Glad you're enjoying using Spocket! We'll do our best to reach and meet your expectations. Thanks for using our services and recommending us!

eHome Toys

Cool. I hope we have a good relationship and be mutually beneficial. Keep developing and improving app. One star I take because of the high subscription price.

February 3, 2021

You can definitely expect to see more development and improvements with Spocket! We're looking forward to having a good working relationship too and make sure that our app is worth every penny for you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Evocative Shop

nice apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

February 2, 2021

Thank you! Glad you think so. We'll do our best to make Spocket nice for you at all times!

Crave The Weekend

I love that this has faster and cheaper and more local shipping options. Great quality products and easy to use. I would like to see more variety in style options in the clothing options. I look forward to doing lots of repeat business!

February 2, 2021

You can look forward to seeing more! We're excited to be working with you in achieving your goals. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Kingsistik

I used this app to help me with my Shopify Store. I'm just starting, but in such a short time I find it very useful.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for using Spocket and welcome! We're always here if you need help. Feel free to reach out to support@spocket@spocket.co anytime!

Pawsready

If I could give zero stars, I would. I love the idea of this app but it has terrible flaws. The products are very limited. The prices are outrageous. And Shipping Times Are Falsely Advertised as 1-3 day shipping... Worst of all they actually want you to pay $ for this app... I'm based in the US maybe the app is better in the EU but from my personal experience it's not worth the download space...

January 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you feel that way. Spocket currently has over a million active products on our platform with thousands of direct suppliers so there are plenty of products to choose from. Regarding your concern with shipping times, please know that our suppliers' processing + shipping time should be adhered to as they advertised otherwise your order would be valid for a refund if delayed. Please feel free to test it out for yourself. We're glad you love the idea behind our app and we're certainly open to suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you however we can. Thanks!

SmartPostureCo

WILL THEY GET YOU TOO? I downloaded it for the 14 day FREE TRIAL?? I was literally shocked how bad it was the prices were insane the selection was terrible and the shipping times a complete joke So I uninstalled it and went on with my day flash forward 2 weeks later I get charged $99 thinking this has to be a mistake I contacted the company and they told me It was my fault for not downgrading my account before I uninstalled it... Whisper:
"By all means, make your paper boo boo."

January 30, 2021

We appreciate the feedback but were sorry to know you feel that way. Spocket is different from aliexpress in a sense that our suppliers are mostly direct from the US and the shipping times are usually faster than 8-14 days. Please feel free to test it out yourself using our sample order option. We'd also be happy to take a look into your account and investigate about the charge that you mentioned. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help sort things out. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Lavish Fix

Wish there was more inventory but it has been a pleasant experience on what I could find for my store.

January 30, 2021

You're welcome! You can expect to see more options and features as we continue to improve and upgrade Spocket. Thank you for being with us!

Danyetta's Style

I used this app to help me with my On-line Shopping website!! They have done a great job and helped me out along the way. They have great suggestions and guide you the whole way through.

January 30, 2021

Great! We're always happy to provide guidance and help whenever we have the chance. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Home & Oasis

Fantastic customer support! Very quick to acknowledge any questions/issues regarding the various suppliers.

January 30, 2021

Thanks! Our Customer Support Team is always here for you whenever you need help. We're always happy to assist you towards success!