4.7

Merchants highly recommend this dropshipping platform for its ability to filter products from U.S. and EU suppliers, reducing shipping times and improving customer satisfaction. The app's seamless integration with major e-commerce systems, curated selection of high-quality products, and effective inventory management are also appreciated. Many praise the customer support team for their responsiveness and professionalism. The platform is valued for its focus on quality, ease of use, and exceptional customer service.

Edited March 17, 2020

Nice app, simple to use. The only thing is its price quite pricey.
I still need to try long term to see its benefits.

Healthy Ardor
About 8 hours using the app
Spocket replied March 20, 2020

We hope to not disappoint. All the best!

April 8, 2021

me encanta esta pagina. sus productos se ven de la mejor calidad. los envios comodos y bastante variedad a escoger

JR Tredns
About 8 hours using the app
Spocket replied April 10, 2021

¡Bienvenido a Spocket! Nos alegra que esté disfrutando de los productos y del envío rápido. ¡Gracias por estar con nosotros!

Welcome to Spocket! We're glad you're enjoying the products and the fast shipping. Thank you for joining us!

November 1, 2022

Bis jetzt sehr gut. Hoffe ich mache Umsatz und kann weitere TopAngebote dazubuchen. Ich hoffe, dass das ANgebot aus Europa noch etwas mehr wird.

Physical Elite
Germany
6 days using the app
Spocket replied November 2, 2022

Awesome! We appreciate your kind words! We are actually focusing on adding more products from the US/EU so you can have more selection. Reach out to us via live chat or email at support@spocket.co if you need assistance! - Erwin

February 15, 2020

I do not recommend this app. I removed it from my shopify store but they are still charging me. I could not find any button in the dashboard to cancel my subscription. Still searching to figure out how I can stop them from charging me every month.

skubry
Netherlands
Spocket replied May 24, 2020

Sorry to hear about the trouble you were having with your account. You should be able to find the downgrade/cancel button in your account billing settings. We would be happy to help you out with your account and process fix anything that is not right. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly sort things out for you!

November 9, 2018

they said unlimited products import, but actually is only 10000.
Just wasting time and money.
We do not recommend this app.

KeeboShop
Edited November 13, 2020

I'm willing to try this app in the near future, I just couldn't find any product of my interest, they have good understanding customer service.

TrendyJunior
5 days using the app
Spocket replied November 14, 2020

Thank you for giving us a chance! We're always here to provide you with all the information you need and give you the excellent service you deserve. We're looking forward to working with you in the future! Thanks!

April 23, 2020

Its a great app till you are trying to import Items to your store and then it wants you to subscribe to a higher premium every month, I originally just got the cheapest plan but the I tried to import more items into my store and it took me directly to the pick a plan, more like pick a more expensive plan. When I already had a plan and thought I was okay.

northstorm.shop
Spocket replied April 27, 2020

our review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer care team via live chat or send us an email to support@spocket.co to speak with a customer care representative about your recent experience.

April 23, 2020

I tried it. The first thing I did was to test order from 3 suppliers who claimed to have U.S. to U.S. shipping. That is the #1 reason I wanted to PAY for this app. Well, the U.S. to U.S. shipping claims are complete B.S. Takes forever for shipping. Still have not received ANY of my orders. So, they may be "shipping from the U.S." but that would only be after they order your product from China. Don't waste your time with this APP if you expect it to provide you faster delivery in the U.S. It DOES NOT deliver in that regard.

FusionTechXL.com
Spocket replied May 19, 2020

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with Spocket and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We would like to get in touch with you and help you find the right supplier that would work for your store's needs. Can we give a call? or chat with us and we'll make sure all your inquiries are addressed. We'll be looking forward to discuss this with you.

Edited June 22, 2019

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

JOY TreaZures
8 days using the app
Spocket replied June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!

April 30, 2019

SPOCKET USERS BEWARE - HIDDEN COST ISSUE

I am not sure what's everyone else thinking but I just found out there is a "hidden cost" in this app. No one need to pay the hidden cost.

For Example:

Let's say your customer JOHN buy a shirt "A" cost at $20, the shipping would be around $6.99 & maybe another $2 for each extra shirt. So your cost already at $28.99 for the shirt.

JOHN then buy different shirt "B" cost at $10, the shipping for this shirt "B" is at $3.99, your cost is already at $13.99

The messed up part is the shipping cost would be $6.99 + $3.99 (they charge per item) SHIPPING TO THE SAME ADDRESS

Other app only charge you flat fee for shipping or depending on the qty, they don't charge you shipping PER item and then the HANDLING cost for additional item to SAME CUSTOMER TO SAME ADDRESS

I hope you see this break down and beware of the hidden cost. Your margin would be crazy low and you dont want to mark up so high because your customers can do a single Google search and find it way cheaper elsewhere.

Have fun

SophieClothing.com
Spocket replied May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us! We're sorry if you felt that the shipping fees were a hidden cost. Please know that Spocket does not take commissions or generate any revenue from it. Please also know each product listing on Spocket clearly shows the shipping rates set by the supplier themselves whether it's shipping to US, Europe or Asia.

Furthermore, when users process orders, they are shown the break down before allowing them to purchase a sample product or before they process an order for their customers. So we have always been transparent as to what comes with the cost of processing orders on our platform.