4.7

Merchants highly recommend this dropshipping platform for its ability to filter products from US and EU suppliers, reducing shipping times and improving customer satisfaction. The seamless integration with major e-commerce systems and multi-channel selling capabilities are appreciated. Merchants value the wide selection of quality products and efficient order and inventory management features. The customer support team is often praised for their prompt and effective service.

May 20, 2021

Very easy to use with many great products at our disposal
Very easy to use with many great products at our disposal

green wish
Spocket replied May 22, 2021

You got that right! We also keep on adding more products and suppliers to keep up with the trend. Thanks for using Spocket for your product needs! -John

May 31, 2018

Why cant companies be honest from the start??? Spocket according to your advertising your app is free so I spent all day using your app to put products into my website only to try to place my first order and I was asked to pay £29. So is your app free or is it £29?? Why did you failed to inform me at the begin and be clear about your prices? Now what I'm going to do is, delete the products that I put on my website and go directly to the supplier site and save myself £29 a months. Why cant your firm be honest about the way it works??

Be Gutsy
Edited August 17, 2020

I downloaded this app and deleted it the day the trial came due. The company refuses to refund the monthly fee.
Update: Because I gave an 1 star review the company reached out and decided to refund my money. I’m changing the review to 3 stars but only because the employee was kind.

Wee The Vegan
10 days using the app
Spocket replied August 17, 2020

Sorry to hear about that! You definitely should not have been charged if the trial subscription was cancelled within the given time period. We would be happy to re-investigate your account to get this concern sorted out. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help rectify this issue. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Edited November 19, 2019

It said 7-day free trial so I accidentally bought the annual plan instead of monthly and they charged $348 and would not give my money back. I called them within 5 mins of making this mistake but they wouldn't budge.

I explained to them they don't have any products that I could put on my store (toddlershoeoutlet.com) and all the prices are super high you can barely make a profit.

Here is an example of how they are scamming you. Product shows as US supplier but just another Chinese product. Their supplier are DROPSHIPPING to YOU. :-/

ToddlerShoeOutlet
Spocket replied November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing this here! Our Support team has been trying to get in touch with you so they can discuss this further with you. Please let us know your availability by sending us an email at support@spocket.co.

Edited July 23, 2019

It's a great app.......but it's kinda shady to change the features of the packages AFTER the app is installed. The price for the Pro plan on the app state that you are still limited to only 25 regular products. But on their website it still says you can get up 250 products. Which is which??? uninstalling.....

ailarain.com
Spocket replied July 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! To give further clarification on this, you are allowed to import up to 250 product imports and 25 of them can be premium. We'll contact you soon and hopefully we can bring you back as a customer! We'd love to have you around.

Edited March 17, 2020

Nice app, simple to use. The only thing is its price quite pricey.
I still need to try long term to see its benefits.

Healthy Ardor
Spocket replied March 20, 2020

We hope to not disappoint. All the best!

January 3, 2023

Bin mal gespannt ob das ganze funktioniert. Erstmal ist es sehr übersichtlich. Werde mal eine Testbestellung durchführen.

gluecksritterjk.shop
Germany
6 days using the app
Spocket replied January 3, 2023

Fantastisch! Wir danken Ihnen für Ihr Vertrauen. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns jederzeit unter support@spocket.co zu kontaktieren. -Erwin

Awesome! Thank you for your trust. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime. -Erwin

April 8, 2021

me encanta esta pagina. sus productos se ven de la mejor calidad. los envios comodos y bastante variedad a escoger

JR Tredns
Spocket replied April 10, 2021

¡Bienvenido a Spocket! Nos alegra que esté disfrutando de los productos y del envío rápido. ¡Gracias por estar con nosotros!

Welcome to Spocket! We're glad you're enjoying the products and the fast shipping. Thank you for joining us!

November 1, 2022

Bis jetzt sehr gut. Hoffe ich mache Umsatz und kann weitere TopAngebote dazubuchen. Ich hoffe, dass das ANgebot aus Europa noch etwas mehr wird.

Physical Elite
Germany
6 days using the app
Spocket replied November 2, 2022

Awesome! We appreciate your kind words! We are actually focusing on adding more products from the US/EU so you can have more selection. Reach out to us via live chat or email at support@spocket.co if you need assistance! - Erwin

February 15, 2020

I do not recommend this app. I removed it from my shopify store but they are still charging me. I could not find any button in the dashboard to cancel my subscription. Still searching to figure out how I can stop them from charging me every month.

skubry
Netherlands
7 days using the app
Spocket replied May 24, 2020

Sorry to hear about the trouble you were having with your account. You should be able to find the downgrade/cancel button in your account billing settings. We would be happy to help you out with your account and process fix anything that is not right. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly sort things out for you!