4.7

Merchants highly recommend this dropshipping platform for its ability to filter products from US and EU suppliers, reducing shipping times and enhancing customer satisfaction. The app's seamless integration with major e-commerce systems and its curated selection of high-quality products are also appreciated. Many praise the user-friendly interface and the responsive customer support team, who are effective in resolving issues.

March 26, 2020

This app is absolutely terrible to use, you cannot filter anything and there is just junk everywhere at inflated prices. SCAM! SCAM! The items are not unique, the brands are selling themselves through their own websites, amazon and even etsy stores and are all easily found Google. This is insane all those reviews and case studys; and not even 1 single product can be sold uniquely as you verily claim on those case study's. Also there is a massive problem with your filters; you do not give enough options to select a small group of products or just products that only have 4-7 days shipping. In my opinion to make such false claims and then charge such amounts can only mean one thing; its just a SCAM!

bedealzy
About 14 hours using the app
Spocket replied May 24, 2020

We respect your opinion and we understand that you had certain expectations with our app. We're sorry to hear we were not able to meet those expectations at this time but you can be sure that we are continuing to do our best to further improve our app consistently. We thank you for your feedback and we hope you can still give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly answer any questions you may have and help you the best we can.

February 22, 2018

Interesting platform so far, superb customer service too. Well done guys.

Elem Decals
Nigeria
About 14 hours using the app
February 3, 2023

Spocket is so easy to use with many options to pick from. I know my costumers will enjoy. I will shop on Spocket again for inventory.

FretNot Children's Boutique
About 13 hours using the app
Spocket replied February 4, 2023

Thank you for leaving a positive review and loving the app. At Spocket, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to assisting you in the future! - Irene

Edited March 2, 2019

Thanks for sharing a detail story of how you started your ecommerce using Spocket which is from US and Europe, provides trusted and reliable products and give faster delivery time. Really benefited from your story. Appreciate and give a ray of hope to someone like me and many others I believe who is struggling to gain sales. Looking forward to gain sales with Spocket.

Bo Fashion Stores
About 13 hours using the app
April 20, 2023

This is an easy to use website, making drop shipping as stress-free as possible. Spocket makes searching for specific products easy and the descriptions for each item are outstanding. So far, I have been extremely pleased with Spocket.

Carolina's Beaches
Spocket replied April 20, 2023

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Spocket. We’re proud to deliver great value to our dropshippers, so we’re delighted that you found our product and app to be useful. We hope to assist you again soon. -Mhike

May 30, 2020

The best.fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

GadgetGap.com
Spocket replied May 30, 2020

The best indeed when it comes to dropshipping! Spocket is perfect for any dropshippers and suppliers! We'll do our best to keep being the best always!

February 16, 2018

The idea is great just implemented poorly, no one wants to pay $25.00 shipping on a $15.00 item. The prices are high and the shipping even higher, until these two things improve I would not suggest it for any new store or any store that wants to deliver good prices like dropshipping is supposed to do.

Tonoftoys
March 13, 2020

Very helpful app that helped me to find US suppliers
Very helpful app that helped me to find US suppliers

SkinHairFix
Spocket replied March 15, 2020

All the best to your dropshipping business!

March 16, 2020

The most useful application for Shopify! Only verified suppliers. Recommend it! Five points to you, guys!

15x15
Spocket replied March 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a phenomenal review! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

December 18, 2022

Thank you so much Jam for your support! Incredible fast. I am able to use the app perfectly and I am so excited

George's Shop
Romania
Spocket replied December 20, 2022

Awesome! Our customer support team including Jam is incredibly fast and efficient when it comes to resolving customer inquiries. Reach out to us anytime if you need help! - Erwin