SPOD ‑ Print On Demand

SPOD ‑ Print On Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

48-Hour Print On Demand Apparel and Accessories by Spreadshirt

Blizzy Home

I have been using SPOD now for 6 months and i have had nothing but success. The customer service is amazing, the print time and ship times are super fast. My customers love the ship time.

Quote My Tee

i love this app
it really helps me structure my store and organize

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

Just received my sample t-shirt in the mail. The quality was OUTSTANDING. The t-shirt felt substantial and soft. Not overly thick, and not a cheap see-through shirt. The print was unbelievably good, and captured all of the shadows and colors of the product.

Shipping and production times were just like they stated they would be. I placed an order on Sunday, which shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday.

The only reason I'm not giving the app five stars is because I'm not a fan of their mugs. Mugs start off reasonably priced for one sided print, but increase substantially for two or three sides - up to 17 bucks for a mug.

Still, mugs aside, everything else about them is great.

April 20, 2019

Hi Chester,

Thank you very much for your review. The $17 mugs are definetely something we will look into. This is a bug we will work on so that the price does not increase with additional prints for this product type.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

Cherfooture

I used this app for my Shopify store ..
It’s an awesome app. great service the people are awesome they helped me when I have questions .fast shipping, products comes out the way I design them too.. love it...

Lustful Greed

i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt. i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt.

BuildURBody

I used this app to make custom clothing for my store and it was fantastic and very affordable! Really awesome app and great products.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

downloaded and have set up our first POD t shirt. Love the process, cant wait to add more apparel options to our shop!

OLA-PICSOLA

I use this app as one of my print on demand companies. I am very pleased with the recent addition of the "create your own" feature for my website. It helps generate traffic to my site. Also, the sample t-shirts I ordered were good quality.

Ebi Clothing

This app is very helpful in creating good quality apparel for my brand. They ship quickly as well. I would recommend everyone. I can't wait for them to offer more print options.

Perfect Morning Gifts

Very pleased! Efficient, fast, quality items, easy to use.
Interface and mockups can use some work.
Hoping for additional products for babies and kids

Previous 1 3