SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

FABART.IST

Love the app and the customer support is amazing. I have 2 suggestions: (1) Ability to import the products from the Spreadshop account, so I won't have to re-enter every single one of them on Shopify, all over again; (2) Adding the "Wall Art" category, as well. Thank you!

Kids Gifts Pro

While it took a little practice to become comfortable with the app. Once you do it is super easy to move back and forth between menus even when you forget something and have to slide back two steps, without loosing your information. It ROCKS!

Lucy Gift Store

Absolutely bet POD Company ever. Very easy to push your new design and mock up on your store. Really fast tracking.

Tough Hockey Dads

Creating my first product took under 3 minutes with the built in Shopify SPOD app. Already on to my next product.

ToKens by Tei

I love the designs! I have been searching for a print on demand shop that has cool designs. So happy!

2020Tshirts

Love it! Its an amazing product. Will utilize it often! But the demand for 100 characters is unnecessary. I gave you seventeen more characters...

StuffoftheDead

so far so good, I've worked with Spreadshirt for years. Hope it works well with Shopify, hopefully they will integrate Etsy as well

Ngophimanh

I ordered a sample product and they screwed it up. Simple graphic design on a bandana and they couldn't get it right. VERY DISAPPOINTED

3MonkeyArt

JMO Energy Nutrition

App perfecta para ofrecer a tus clientes productos de calidad dándoles tu estilo personal. ¡Muy recomendada!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10