SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Psyxusa

I used this app for a shirt I designed that was successful on TikTok so this was my first time ever doing POD and to my surprise SPOD provided me with the absolute worst quality product I was getting hundreds of messages from customers telling me there shirt was destroyed after a single wash and just terribly printed shirts after that SPOD said I need every single customer to provide me with a picture proof and specific SKU so I can get credited pretty hard for a 1 man team so I was left with doing almost $9000 in refunds without spod crediting me you should 100% take your business somewhere else

June 23, 2022

Hello Psyxusa,

Thank you for reviewing our app, even though we're very sorry to hear that both it and our customer service did not meet your expectations. To follow up on the issues, one of our success managers will get in touch with you to get more elaborated feedback. If you have the time and energy, we'd be very happy to have your insights. Thank you!

Fulcrum Dawn

App gave a 400 error repeatedly and needed to be uninstalled/reinstalled before I could use it. After creating an account I was able to place an order for a sample product, but I received an email from SPOD a few days later requesting a government photo ID claiming my account could be fraudulent. Customer service failed to reply to my email questioning the need for a photo ID in order to have a sample shirt printed. Also has by far the most expensive apparel shipping costs of the companies we've considered so far ($6.35 for one t-shirt).

Hello Fulcrum Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, although we're very sorry to hear you've not been happy with our services. Customer Service will always try and get back to you within 24 hours, however, they are not in the office on weekends and public holidays (they are based in Germany).
Concerning the request of an identification document, you might find our privacy policy helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020572720-Privacy-Policy- Under 'Odering from SPOD' you can read up on the matter.

FOOTBALL-KING 🏈

Location Germany

Ich nutze SPOD um mein Sortiment zu erweitern, allerdings finde ich es suboptimal, dass der Kunde die Bestellung bekommt, ohne einen Hinweis auf meinen Shop. Ich kann weder Logo auf dem Lieferschein ändern, noch den Absender auf dem Paket bestimmen: überall steht Spreadshirt drauf. Daher fürs Branding eher schlecht. Technisch läuft sonst alles sauber & rund.

Hallo FOOTBALL-KING 🏈,

vielen Dank, dass Du Dir die Zeit genommen hast, unsere App zu bewerten. Dass Pakete mit Spreadshirt-Branding verschickt werden, sollte eigentlich nicht mehr passieren, seit wir white label packaging eingeführt haben - dafür möchten wir uns entschuldigen! Wenn nicht schon passiert, melde solche Fälle immer gerne dem Kundendienst, damit wir entsprechend einen Fall mit der Produktion eröffnen können. Eine Personalisierung der Verpackung ist definitiv ein Projekt, welches wir angehen werden, besonders da es sich viele Merchants wünschen. Sobald wir den Service anbieten können, werden wir selbstverständlich alle Merchants informieren.

GERARDSPOETRY

Terrible app, first couple of sample orders both debit and credit cards rejected. Both orders did not reach customer, take days to respond to e-mails, no customer chat. Still haven't received the sample order I sent to myself so can't comment on the quality. Just made another order and got an error message "Unexpected problem with this order" . Three days and still no repsonse from customer service, absolute disaster.

Hello GERARDSPOETRY,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, although we're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our services. Our customer service staff will always try to get back to you within 24 hours, however, they do not work on the weekend or on public holidays (they are based in Germany).
Having had a look into your correspondence with customer service we saw that initial replies came within 24 hours with one exception where it took them two days to answer. For one case, they took care to contact you again a few days later when they had the solution figured out. We do not know if you tried calling them as well. As for the credit and debit card issues we were not able to find any emails addressing this and would advise you to contact them again as well as your bank to figure out where the problem lies.

We'd like to apologise again for the inconveniences and hope that you will be able to give us a more favourable review some time in the future.

Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd

Location Germany

Wir verwenden SPOD seit 1 Jahr und sind sehr zufrieden. Die T-Shirts haben gute Qualität und werden schnell an den Kunden ausgeliefert.

Hallo Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd,

vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass wir euch schon seit einem Jahr mit unserer App überzeugen können. Sollten euch in dieser Zeit Dinge aufgefallen sein, die wir für euch noch verbessern können, lasst es uns gerne wissen: https://www.spod.com/contact-us. :)

Inspired Gift

So let me start by saying that SPOD has super quick turnaround, a decent selection of products, and extra free graphics for you to use on your products. Where they lack is customer service, sometimes it takes 3-5 days for a response and for a company that sells these POD items, faster customer service is a plus. The other problem is constant price adjustments and blaming it on suppliers and postage. Do your homework, and compare their prices to other similar apps. I find these costs to be much higher than some other apps and makes me wonder if they do market checks against competitors. Yet again, while they may be more premium in their prices, quality is great, so just know you are getting a quality product, just more expensive.

May 2, 2022

Hi Inspired Gift.

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry it took so long for our customer service to answer your request. I will investigate it and make sure we stick to our normal speed, which is maximum 1 working day. However, I completely agree with you that considering our turnaround time, we should answer as soon as possible, to match that speed.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app.
If there is anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.

ReCet Store Online

I use this app all the time. The production has slowed considerably within the last month. Almost two weeks for one item. I use to brag about having the fastest turn around with the cheapest prices at my store. I can no longer talk that game anymore. Also the site doesn't always let you upload when designing and it cost me money with customers. A lot of glitches. I am going to have to work with another vendor as I do not have time for SPOD's site maintenance.

May 2, 2022

Hi ReCet Store Online,

Thank you for your review.

We recently were facing a backlog for productions, which has been resolved within a week. We are back to normal turnaround time.

Can you send us some examples of the glitches you are facing? We take that kind of feedback seriously. Just send our support team some examples so that we can fix them as soon as possible.

Your SPOD Team

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

I've been using SPOD for a little over a year. In the last month, their production times have increased significantly (orders will sit for a week before printing) and their customer service response time has dropped as well (one of my inquiries never even got a response). Seems like something on the back end isn't working. I'll be looking for a new POD provider asap. :/

April 27, 2022

Hi Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

Thank you for that honest feedback. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have with us. Our production time hasn't increased since a year ago, but the problem could be related to something else in your account or with the order itself.
I would love to help you out personally, to make sure we can resolve any issues there may be. I will contact you per email.

Jean-Michel from SPOD

Stonksabove.com

Using them for 1 good month now, had no issues with any of the order. Got my personal order in, front of the loom t/shirt with print, honestly the print qulity is very good looks and feels durable, however, colors are just nog good enough, white is gray,...they need to improve!

April 21, 2022

Hi Stonksabove.com,

Thank you for your review. Have you contacted our customer support about this design issue? The white part of the design shouldn't be gray. Simply contact them here: https://www.spod.com/contact-us. They will find the best solution for you to resolve that problem.

Bentonville Copy and Ship

I've been using this app for about a year and for the most part it was a good experience. I have 3 different businesses and have 3 different accounts, including one attached to a Shopify store. We've ordered around 100 tees, totes, and other products. We've had some inconsistent print quality issues with totes and shirts. But the most frustrating thing is that since their latest update their site won't take any of my credit cards or debit cards for payment. Citibank, Capital One, US Bank , Paypal - I've tried nine different cards and nothing is working in any of my accounts. This problem has been going on for over a week and I have several t-shirt orders waiting to be placed and this problem has not been rectified in spite of several conversations with customer service. I've enjoyed how easy SPOD is to use and hate that I am going to have to find another service to use due to the payment issues I'm suddenly having.

April 5, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for this complete and detailed review. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with your credit card validation. Indeed, the world of eCommerce is experiencing a growing number of frauds and to protect both ourselves and those who work with us, we have had to increase our level of security. The validation of payment methods is therefore much stricter.
Concerning your situation, I was able to find your merchant file with this email address as the main reference: print@copyandship.net
To help you authenticate your payment method, can you send an email from this address to msta@spreadshirt.net mentioning your issue as well as your profile info and confirming that it is indeed the email address that you use for your print on demand business. We might be able to unlock the situation then.

Sincerely yours,