SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Free to install
Rating (4.1)
4.1
February 3, 2023

I have to say, I love SPOD! It's incredibly easy to use.
Especially the step-by-step guide is very helpful.
What I really like is the huge variety of merch and how simple it is to upload your own designs. I hope in future there will be a bigger range of sustainable clothing as well as some more in vouge pieces.

Kookyruby
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2023

It is super easy to use. The product options are almost endless. I am very happy to use it, I would recommend it.

SSM mind
Turkey
Edited February 3, 2023

It was easy to create designs and put them on merch. I wish there were more unisex options for clothing.

nathan-akrill-designs
January 30, 2023

i liked spod a lot until recently, they use to have fast production (even though some of the print qualities were low) but i still used them. i use them for most of the designs on my site. My first issue with them is i had a family member order from my site and it was sent to my home address. when i opened the package to send her a pic of the item SPOD DISCOUNT CARDS FELL OUT THE BAG!!! It had their website link and social media on the back with a 20%off discount code on the front.. now this is a major issue with me, i am not sure how many other companies packages they have done this to, but i would not have known if the package was not sent to my home. we pay them out of each order and i believe they are trying to take customers away from us. i sent them an email and the lady said "THIS IS NOT OUR INTENT" So then what is the "INTENT" how would that accidentally happen? im heavily considering looking into another company, which is gonna be hard on my business for a while because like i said almost every design we uploaded is with this company. im very disappointed

JaiCo Drip
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied January 30, 2023

Hello JaiCo Drip and Thank You for your review! I understand how you may feel and we would like to apologize for your experience. SPOD discounts cards should never be included in an order intended for your customer, so this was indeed a mistake. Here at SPOD, protecting our merchants is top priority. We would never want to do anything that negatively impacts your business, as these sort of decisions would impact SPOD negatively as well.

SPOD is currently in a migration that will helps us to improve our processes, efficiency and overall quality. Creating a positive experience for every merchant is the overall goal. Current production times are between 5 to 7 days but as the migration is completed, you will see production times return to normal.

We want you to know that your concerns have been heard. Thank You for taking the time to submit us a review, as we care about your feedback. Again, we want to apologize for your experience and any inconvenience. Your business and patience at this time is greatly appreciated!

Edited February 4, 2023

UPDATE: Still waiting on an order that was placed Jan 18 and has been "in production" since Jan 25. Only getting copy and paste replies from customer service. Even the review reply below is clearly a cut/paste job. Me thinks the company is cutting costs so the employees have also given up and just don't care anymore. Someone reached out to me for a phone call but when I provided times they weren't available for them. I'm not going to chance someone down to give them my business. I just want this one order to be cleared so I can never do business with them again. Tried to cancel the order and they refuse. I already refunded my customer and put my etsy and ebay shops on suspend while I decide what to do. This was a fun side hustle but it's not worth the bull.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I used to love SPOD. Recently they've been getting slower and the quality is getting worse. Customers have been telling me how the designs are peeling off after a couple of washes (and not intricate small designs but large color blocked designs). Customer service is slow and never takes responsibility for anything. Always an excuse. They are starting to cost me money so I'm just waiting for them to fulfill the last couple of orders (one has been in production for 4 days) and I think I'm done with them.

BravoPapa Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied January 30, 2023

Hello BravoPapa and Thank You for your review! Recently, SPOD started its migration from two facilities into one. The purpose of the migration was to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Deciding to make this decision would not only improve quality across the board, it will also allow us to create the ultimate merchant experience. Creating a place where merchants love SPOD's service and products are key for us.

Production times are currently between 5 to 7 days, but as the migration is completed, we will see production times return to normal.

On behalf of SPOD, we would like to apologize for your experience and any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank You for your service and your patience at this time. I want you to know that your concerns have been heard and we care. Your review is greatly appreciated!

January 25, 2023

The app is working pretty good. Easy to navigate and to use.
I just would like to express my disappointment during the migration.
Waited patiently for 6 days, on day 6 I call them and they assured me that the order was in the production badge for that day. I kept an eye on it the whole day..... no changes in the status, by the end of the day I tried to call them, no answer.
Now it is day 7....... still no changes, I call them and they can not even tell me if it will go into production on day 7, did the lady from the day before tell me what I wanted to hear???? Nobody can tell me what the status is and when it will go into production (day 7), they need to contact management for this, everything is okay with the order, everything is in stock, this is what they told me, and you need to contact management?
Also send an email same standard text as a reply, they do not even take a look at your case.
Once again, I waited patiently for 6 days!

Sweats & Tees
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied January 25, 2023

Hello Sweats & Tees, Thank You for your review. First, I would like to apologize for your experience as described in your review. I was able to see your pending order and the notes from the four times you were able to speak with someone in Customer Service. Your order has shipped as of today and should be on the way to your Customer.

As far as the migration, we are doing everything that we can to support our merchants during this time. Production Teams are now working 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to get as many orders out as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we are positive that the changes being made will show how much we truly appreciate your business and all other SPOD Merchants.

Again, we would like to apologize for your experience and I want to ensure you that your concerns have been heard. Thank You again for the review, we truly appreciate your time.

January 19, 2023

Between the constant price increases, lack of inventory, and lack of communication, I am DONE with SPOD. I used to sing praises about them when they were constantly getting bashed in Facebook groups, but not anymore. They closed one of their US facilities overnight and apparently sent out an email the day it happened, giving ZERO time for sellers to update their turnaround times, which is apparently now 4-6 business days, rather than the 48 hours that are still being advertised.

If you care at all about your business, DO NOT USE SPOD.

PrideCords
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied January 19, 2023

Hello PrideCords, Thank You for your review. SPOD has went through several changes over the last year including price increases and now the closing of one of our two facilities.

As price increase was something we had to do due to the current economic supply and demand, our intent was never to effect your business. Most PODs have seen a surge in price to acquire items which directly effects the cost of those items for our merchants. We do understand how that could be hard for any business and the frustration that you may feel.

Indeed, a recent decision has been made to consolidate all production into our Las Vegas facility in order to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Restructuration at this scale has an impact on turnaround times and product availability. Production may take slightly longer than usual as we fire up the new machines and bring them online. Current production time is 5-7 days. We expect to improve gradually until the migration is complete and be back to our guaranteed 48-hour production soon.

We appreciate all of merchants, and although it may not feel like in this moment, we are Thankful for anyone who has done business with SPOD as their POD choice. As stated before, we are looking forward to providing our merchants with and enhanced experience and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Again, Thank You for your time!

Edited December 14, 2022

Ordered a sample item to test SPOD nearly a month ago. Wasn't ever fulfilled. "Awaiting production" for a month. Contacted support. No response within the day -- Just cancelled the sample order. Just tried writing support again to let them know. We'll see if they respond. I'm sure they'll respond promptly here since it's a public review. Very disappointing experience though after a couple decent experiences. Glad it was just for me and not a customer. Hopefully they didn't charge yet or it refunds automatically.

Beach Day Gifts & More
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 15, 2022

Hello Beach Day Gifts & More and Thank You for your review! We will always respond to you because we are generally concerned about any issues you may be having. If any orders are waiting for Production over 24 Hours, you should be contacting Customer Service immediately. From my experience, there can be a few issues here such as payment issues, stock issues, account verification required, etc. Because your time line was not very clear, I do not understand if you contacted Customer Service 30 Days ago or more recently. Customer Service usually responds between 24 to 48 Hours of receiving an email.

Regardless of the issue, we want to make it right. Please let me know where I can reach you and I will send an email. Sorry to hear about your experience. Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank You again!

December 12, 2022

This app made it so easy! I literally did my first design in just a couple of minutes. Great interface and super easy to use.

Boyko Media Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Boyko Media Designs and Thank You for your review! We are happy that you found our app easy-to-use. We are even more ecstatic that you were able to create your first design with us. We are here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success, welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 12, 2022

Great Experience! Efficient and super easy to use with lots of different options to choose from! Love it!

Dinaindesign
France
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Dinaindesign and Thank You for your review! We are happy to hear that your experience has been great and super easy for you to navigate. Having options is necessary in any POD industry so you have definitely come to the right place. We are here if you need any additional support while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!