SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Calibur - X

Excellent store-front customizer! A professional-looking interface for clients to manipulate their designs and control all aspects of pricing. I only wish the pricing element was a little more cut-and-dry, but once you play around with it a little, it'll come to you - it's not difficult, just takes some time to understand, especially if you're listing different types of items and want to provide a different pricing structure for each item. I wish there was a better way to review previously-listed items and edit their design, but I saw passed it for the reason that EVERYTHING ELSE IS EXCELLENT. 2 orders so far, and my customers have notified me that their orders were shipped within 3 business days. Great turn-around, EXCEPTIONAL pricing!!!

HandBand Pro®

The process to create a custom design is fun and simple. Pricing is great, and the turnaround time is excellent!

JewelClues

Great app. everyone who want to offer customers the ability to design their own products, this is a must have app. Good for gifts section.

Always Be Fabulous

After a rough interaction, and some long shipping issues, the product arrived, the customer is happy and SPOD has been amazing in understanding the issue that did arise. Very pleased with the work they provide, and thanking them for the patience and understanding they not only gave to me, but to my customer. Highly recommend

August 12, 2019

Hey there,

You are absolutely right. This is a unbearable situation with the shipping to Canada/customs handling and we are actively working on it.

As it means that we need to indentify a better provider, negotiate prices and integrate the new provider it will unfortunately take a while to get this issue fixed.

Right now we have only two options:
* support Canada as a shipping country even if it takes way too long in customs
* deactivate Canada as a shipping country

We do NOT want to deactivate Canada as a shipping country.

To reduce your troubles at least a bit, we will refund you the cost.

Kind regards,
Robert

TNT-420

This app is great. The products are high quality and ship quickly. I would highly recommend SPOD to others

Salt And Lint Creative T-Shirts

Pretty sure I'm sticking with SPOD. I have tried many of the shirt making apps. I have had trouble with some. Some are way too expensive. This one works and is affordable.

The Fat Dodo

I am using this app for my new Halloween range. So far all expectations have been reached. Fast production & shipping

Top Flight Ink Productions

Good prices on t-shirts, easy to use and design! Print quality excellent. Shipping time good. Only wish there was an option for Branding (shirt tags, shipping labels, etc..). Maybe in the near future!!

vixay

I really love the quality of the clothing but when I try to design clothes non of the images load when I search them up so I am constantly clicking random blank spaces to see which pattern I like best and it’s a headache. The quality of the clothes give me a lot of compliments I just wish it was easier to design clothes on. I wish there was a save button so I don’t have to recreate my design each time and I also which I could upload my own designs. Just some advice thank you.

July 30, 2019

Hello Vixay, thanks for compliments about the quality of our clothing. It is possible to upload your own designs to all products. There is also a nice and easy way to stop you from recreating designs each time. If you reach out to support@spod.com we would be happy to get all of these issues solved for you.

wifihustleshop

great app!! i very much enjoy it so far :) if maybe we can app a feature so i can link my pictures that i already have on a different app that would be great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7