SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Iaunna's Bridal

I use this app and it is really nice. I ordered something and the product came in about 2 weeks at the most.

Vitalelementsstore

Sehr gut funktionierende App mit tollen Funktionen. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit den Eigenschaften und den dazugehörigen Tools

vaippaneuvos.fi

I've never faced worse customer support. They don't even seem to know how their app should work. They just keep sending links to Shopify support that does not really answer the question I've asked. I tried for two weeks to solve the problem with shipping methods, now I'm done with this app. If you have any other options, I really would recommend to go with those.

July 22, 2021

Hi vaippaneuvos.fi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you are having some issues with our customer service. Unfortunately, shipping profiles is something you have to adjust in your Shopify profile. We offer prices for you, but we referred you to the Shopify help page because this is where you will find the most information about how to set up your shipping rates.

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely
SPOD Team

Steel Resolve Trading Co.

Easy to learn and get creative with. Really enjoying it! Looking forward to kicking out some cool shirts! Thank you!

Seqanaleqa Boarding Co.

So far So Good! Senga Na Lenga! Am very impressed with the products and customer service! Easy to make orders etc!

Lvvishop

为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计为什么不能让我的客户去设计

robifynow

5 Start. No question. Price quality ease of use product quality definitely recommend this POD for any store.

Cupcakes Not War

I used this app to help me add cool products to my store. Super simple. Addin gmore products now. Give it a try.

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

SOELEPHANT

Better printing areas! Not only that, but I can update products that I've already placed on my store- instead of having to erase them! And 48 hours to have products pressed, I love that. I'm definitely digging SPOD!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60