SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

boostmusik

Gern hätte ich die APP genutzt. Bis auf die Installation lässt dich die APP nicht nutzen. Sehr schade und frustrierend. Folgende Info: Oops, something went wrong
We're sorry, but this page is unavailable. Ich hoffe es wird besser.

Show Barn Life

I use this app for my print-on-demand t-shirts and hoodies, and more! I love how quickly they get it shipped. The quality of the Bella Canvas shirts art great.

threads4U

I just started using this app and I really like it! I only created a couple of products so I just got started! I look forward to ordering samples.

gameshood.de

Super Qualität, Schneller Versand und erstklassiger Support Kann ich nur jedem der POD betreiben möchte, weiterempfehlen.

GalaxyGoodiess

Hello,
I am very frustrated, it seems like there's no quality control at SPOD. I have made a few orders from you guys and they come worse and worse every time. I received 1 sample item that was flawless. I ordered for a customer and you sent over clothing with a logo that looked nothing like the original sample, secondly, the odor on the clothing is unacceptable, lastly, I received another sample order and 3 garments are STAINED. How is this possible? How can I trust that my customers will receive clothing without stains or the proper logo?
I am very disappointed.

Deetect BYS

Easy to use, good choice of products. Responsive and friendly customer service! Good print on demand application

SH@@PP

ich habe diese app verwendet. um erfahrung zu machen. ich mag es wirkich. . es ist sehr schön und ..

IQONIC

I've had multiple print quality issues. It's like they print the items blind-folded. Also, SPOD is a horrible option if you want to sell internationally. No tracking for shipping unless you pay a lot extra. Which means no profit for the merchant.

RY - Mobile Design

I like this App. Nice to handle. I am very excited to see how good it will work on my store. Nice one.

1212Designs

I can't see the whole page while trying to upload products. And some of the buttons don't load so I don't know what they are for. Pretty frustrating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57