SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Elnixia

This app is giving me just what I need! I needed face masks that were small and could still cover your face, but could encompass the designs I wanted to create. I have yet to see something I don't like about using this app and I am hoping for the best.

The Trendy Ranch

this app is the best ever, designs, practical, smooth, easy to use, competive prices everything u need for ur store.

salea dean 2

So far so good! I really like that I can add my designs and successfully and they look really good! It was easy to sync the app with my store!

ConfedentBody

amazing app can wait to conduct business with your company this is amazing hope i can do well with your company

800 Gifts

I waited eight days now for the production of a product and they gave me wrong information wrong expectations full of lies. The samples I received are very poor quality. Customer service are very bad because they tell you lies.

OSAMIGABS INTERNATIONAL

I use this app to design T-shirts. I like how simply to use it is and how people of all sizes are placed.

Art-O-Rama

Great service. Their app is one of the best around. For some types of t-shirts, they have the best prices. I would like more variety though. Spreadshirt doesn't have light blue colors for women's tees? Thank you.

Design NV Apparel

I love this app! I came across this app purely by accident but I really glad that I did! It is extremely really easy to use and their product select is great!

24/7 Clothing

I used this app to design all of my T-shirts. This app is easy to use. The only thing missing is using a model to showcase the clothes

July 6, 2020

Hello 24/7 Clothing,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're happy to hear that you find it easy to use. We do have model images for some products but sadly not yet for all - especially with new products it often takes time to get the images implemented. We're hoping to offer the service with a greater variety for more products in the near future.

AnnaRaine

I used this app to help me mock up shirts and i like how it is very simple to create the design and sync to my store. i can do everything on one screen, the guide to the next steps are fantastic! I really like how it generates the description for you so there's not a lot of searching. Its simple and convenient.

July 6, 2020

Hello AnnaRaine,

Thank you for your great review and for using our services for your business, we're really glad to hear that you find them so easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31