SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Chef Vivoni

Extremely user friendly and simple to design merchandise for our brand. Looking forward to the full experience.

Your Print Stop

www.yourprintstop.com So far so good. I love the design program along with all of the free images preloaded. And that everything is customizable for the customer too. Shipping prices are pretty reasonable. Shipping is fast.

world of stile

Its very inspirational and easy to use and the best part is its cheaper than lets say print on demand when I mean cheaper I mean they take a less percentage than other print on demand services.

Hello world of stile,

Thank you for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you find it easy to use and that our pricing model works for you as well. Looking forward to being part of your business for a long time to come!

MILVEC

So far I like this app, it has a lot of product choices and a good customizer. I like how it has an app I can add to my site to allow customers to make their own product from scratch.

Hello MILVEC,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy that you are liking the app funcionatlities so far and that the Customizer is working well for your customers. We look forward to supporting your business further!

Cristy Kreme Designs

I love that they have a large variety of images that you can use! Color options are okay, but I wish they had more to choose from.

Hello Cristy Kreme Designs,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback with us. We're very happy that the app is working well for you so far and always appreciate any suggestions concerning assortment and funcionality. Feel free to send any such feedback our way via service@spod.com. Thank you!

livepretti1

Great! The app has been great so far no issues to mention at this time. I enjoy using the app. Just unclear as to why its minimum of 100 Charterers.

Hello livepretti1,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're not sure what you mean exactly by the 100 characters limitation, feel free to reach out to our customer service about this: service@spod.com. Thank you!

Sunset Vending Group

Very impressive. Very easy to use (I have tried them all) and the end result or product came out looking sweet.

Hello Sunset Vending Group,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving this great feedback! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services so far and look forward to being part of your growing business.

Pitgnarf Gifts

First design was easy peasy. Instructions are pretty clear and the export process was smooth as silk. Easy to create your own design or you can select from ready made. The pricing tool is appreciated and intuitive.

Liionheart

Very easy to use and this is probably the best app because the customer can custom the design himself if they want , Recommended app for sure

Ladi'Dove

Good quality items wit SPOD...I like the items we can make lots of great things to sale in your store...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38