SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

swagandlegit

Shipping super fast. Love this app, you can use it for your amazon ebay wish and get a positive feedback from buyer.

OTC Inc

With this app is very easy to add product on the shopify store you should give it a chance. they also give you all the help you would need as begginer.

Camisa Cristiana

I love this app. SPOD is our main manufacturer and their shirts are great. They also give competitive prices. They are still working hard during the Pandemic and Truly appreciate that!

NPN Lifestyle.

Very nice, to easy, the product is perfect. The samples is perfect. The sample package is beautiful, the print quality is very good.

Linebreakers

it's amazing it is really taking off for us now I cant wait to see where it leads. took a minute to get it all set up the way we want but now its good to go.

MUZAKIZLYPH

SO FAR SO GOOD just started with spod, and shopify. trying to get my brand noticed on a large scale, nation wide is the goal.

coatsnhose

So far so good. I just installed this app and it's already easier to use than the other more popular app. These prices are almost half of what the other app is charging.

DestinyTeeDesign

Just uploaded my first shirt. The process was very easy and lowed well. Going to upload more of my products for maximum use. A+ so far.

Boca Gaspar

I've tried several POD companies and SPOD is hands-down the best of the group. Print quality is great, prices are fair and the production time is fast. There isn't much more you could ask for.

Fun Pet Designs

Nice variety of products. Customize feature made me utilize spod for almost all of my products. Only improvement I would suggest is the ability to export/integrate with Etsy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33