SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

GeargaloreCanada

My product are not syncing to my store. I am constantly getting error messages. Failed error message. This app is not working properly

August 31, 2020

Hi GeargaloreCanada,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we got in contact via e-mail on how to fix this issue. It seems there was some downtime with Shopify when you installed which led to a broken install. A quick uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue!

Light Works Wonders

Super easy to use. I just got through this process way quicker than another drop ship website, I can’t wait to explore it more.

Freeebird Activewear

It is so cool that there are hundreds of designs to choose from so you don't have to create your own. Easy to create

noyume

I like how easy it is to use this app but I really hate that the items I want are always either low in stock or not in stock at all. For example, a pink hoodie would have only 10 of size large in stock but nothing else so I can't sell anything.

Untamed 4 Ever U4E

Wonderful app and the team at SPOD Has fantastic materiel and always deliver great quality service. Plus you gotta love the fact that you can receive full quality samples for a low price. Gotta give em 5 Stars

Michelanie

I love this site. The products are as described. The production and shipping is very fast. Please keep up the great work! Thank you!

Liberal Humans

The shipping times are incredible! The quality is quite good as well. Hopefully, they'll at more products soon like more than one tank top option for men, but so far I love it! FYI, you'll need to crop the empty space around your designs because the app does not allow you to go "outside the lines". It's not too big a hassle and the app is well designed overall.

Passionate bunch

it is really simple to use, and i like the look and feel of the app, and it has nice looking mock ups, the only thing i wish for is bulk uploading and editing, it would be great if it was available.

Joshua Tree Apparel Co.

Nice user interface and fast shipping compared to other PODs. I like the clothing selection too. Highly recommend.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. You words are highly appreciated!

Kind regards
Robert

Nurse It Like You Mean It

I ordered samples on May 28th that have not arrived yet. I tried a second order that came but took about 7 weeks. I emailed customer service several times and received only generic responses and they will not process a refund. Currently trying to figure out where my shirts are - will not use for customers as it will likely create problems moving forward. For the shirt I did get it was the expected quality

August 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for providing your feedback and apologies for the troubles you had. The order was placed on May 29th and we handed the order over to FedEx on June 5th. From there on the process is not in our hands anymore.
Shipping to Canada from the US was always troublesome due to the customs process. This problem got worse during the last month.
The only options we have are not shipping to Canada, prepaying customs on behalf of you (and increasing shipping prices to Canada to ~20% of the order value) or to accept that few orders are caught in the customs process for ages.

Could you please drop us a quick mail to shopify@spod.com to check if you want us to resend or refund the order.

Kind regards