SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

AFRO LOVE LLC

The app is very user friendly, and there is a large selection of items to print on demand. We were a little disappointed with the print quality of one shirt's logo, but have decided to try that logo in embroidery instead.

Hi AFRO LOVE LLC,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy that you find it user-friendly, but sorry to hear that the print quality does not match your expectations. Could you perhaps send us a picture of the print as well as the order number to support@spod.com? Then we can try and find out what went wrong and maybe find a solution. Thank you!

BizCarto

I just started well seems good and hope for the best ! The t-shirt designs seems so good and easy to handle.

Hey BizCarto,

Thanks for taking the time to review our app! We look forward to supporting you and your business and hope you will be happy with our service for a long time.

Inner Atlas

In the beginning it was not so comfortable to use this app. It was for me like a maze to find what I need. But after a few days it was getting better for me use your app. I'm really glad now that I didn't leave it in the beginning.

Hi Inner Atlas,

Thank you for posting this kind review, we're glad to hear that you found your way around the app and now are happy using it, however, we're sorry that this was not the case from the beginning. If there's anything you feel we could do better to get new merchants started, feel free to drop us a line at support@spod.com. Thank you!

swagandlegit

Shipping super fast. Love this app, you can use it for your amazon ebay wish and get a positive feedback from buyer.

Hello swagandlegit,

Thank you for the great review, so glad to hear that you're happy with our services!

OTC Inc

With this app is very easy to add product on the shopify store you should give it a chance. they also give you all the help you would need as begginer.

Hi OTC Inc,
Thank you for the great review, it's good to hear that you're happy with both the app and our support for you as a new merchant. We look forward to continuing supporting you and your growing business!

Camisa Cristiana

I love this app. SPOD is our main manufacturer and their shirts are great. They also give competitive prices. They are still working hard during the Pandemic and Truly appreciate that!

Hi Camisa Cristiana,
what great feedback, thank you for this! We're really happy that we are part of your business and able to support you during these trying times. Looking forward to also supporting you in the future!

Linebreakers

it's amazing it is really taking off for us now I cant wait to see where it leads. took a minute to get it all set up the way we want but now its good to go.

Hi Linebreakers,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, it's amazing to hear that you are happy with us and we are very much look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

MUZAKIZLYPH

SO FAR SO GOOD just started with spod, and shopify. trying to get my brand noticed on a large scale, nation wide is the goal.

Hello MUZAKIZLYPH,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy that you chose us for your business and look forward to supporting you in any way we can.

coatsnhose

So far so good. I just installed this app and it's already easier to use than the other more popular app. These prices are almost half of what the other app is charging.

Hello coatsnhose,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app is working well for you so far and look forward to supporting you and your business.

DestinyTeeDesign

Just uploaded my first shirt. The process was very easy and lowed well. Going to upload more of my products for maximum use. A+ so far.

Hi DestinyTeeDesign,
Thank you for the feedback, we're happy that everything is working well for you so far!