SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

KingTroups

Hey, How are you! I'm we are running into a problem when people are buying our products it shows on Spod it Cost $22.00 CA for sweaters with our deigns and everything on them. but, when we are being charged for the product it is taking out roughly $30.00 CA. We are wondering what's going on with this.

August 11, 2020

Hi KingTroups,

We reached out to you by e-mail to explain, but it looks as if you are not taking into account that we charge shipping for a product as well. The charge you are seeing is a Production Cost + Shipping Cost.
We can't display on a product what the shipping charge will be as well, because at that point we do not know where the product is shipping to.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply to the e-mail we sent to you.

Neat Bloom

It's great! Easy to use and fair prices to leave room for profit. I love he options of organic products. I fits my need!

Hi Neat Bloom,

Thanks for the feedback. We do leave as much room for profit for your business as we can, so thanks for mentioning it. We hope to have a long partnership between our businesses.

TOTALSTOKE.

So far is working good. I haven't sold anything yet! I like the products they have to offer. Easy UI!

Hi TOTALSTOKE.,

An easy UI is exactly what we aim for. Thanks for the review!

Dripping Ink T's

I love the fact that it makes it simple to create my own t shirts, as well as, let the customer customize their own.

Hi Dripping Ink T's,

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of development work went into allowing the customers the option to customize their products, so it is great to hear the positive feedback.

JocoThreads

Adding products to our shop has been very simple, and the shipping has been within 48 hours. Our customers are very pleased with the products.

Hi JocoThreads,

Thanks for the review! Yes that's right we are back to producing in 48 hours. It's great to hear your customers are pleased with their orders!

GetTeesed.com

I am just getting started but the app is fairly easy and I love the products and available colors, etc.

Hi GetTeesed.com,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear the app is easy to use. Good luck with your business.

EqualityPrints

This app is very easy ti operate, and when I got lost DAVID was able to walk me through. He was so patient and very kind. Highly Recommend!

Hi EqualityPrints,

Thanks for the nice feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app easy to use.

The Crypto Family

Been using this app for 2 days now, got a variety of products designed for my company, just hoping the print process goes through as advertised! Love everything so far!

Hi The Crypto Family,

That's great to hear you are managing to create products for your business. We certainly expect you to be happy with the products when you receive them.

JewNana

I've tried so many different Print on demand apps, but SPOD is definitely the best for me! On those days where most companies has been strugling with delivery time, SPOD has Exceed my expectations with very fast delivery and great quality products as well! Thank you SPOD for helping me make my customers happy!

Hi JewNana,

We appreciate the positive feedback. Our production is now back to our normal 48-hour production times! We are happy to hear we are helping keep your customers happy. We look forward to a long partnership between our businesses.

RocketSurf Action Wear

While I do like the SPOD, I just wish it was just a bit easier like Printful. I find some things more challenging in this App.

Hi RocketSurf Action Wear,

Thanks for the feedback. We reached out to you to see if you are interested in meeting with our User Research department to understand where we could possibly improve the app. Feel free to reply to us and we will get that set up straight away.