SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

CelticHenDesigns

Easy to navigate, very user friendly. I use it for my online store and find great items at reasonable prices.

May 7, 2020

Hi CelticHenDesigns,

That is our aim, to produce an easy to navigate and easy to use app, so thanks for leaving the feedback!

CrossFit Batcave Apparel

really easy to use- just wish there were better quality designs but so far this is my favorite

Hi CrossFit Batcave Apparel,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. In some cases it is possible for us to create some new designs, if you reach out to our Customer Service team we can take a look at the request and see if we can make it happen.

FabFashion

Perfect - everything just works, we are shipping to customers already. I like the different options for configuring the products, the default texts and more.

Hi FabFashion,

We are happy to partner with your business, thanks for leaving the feedback!

Cheeky Tech Shop

This is the best Print on Demand app I have tried. Their free library of designs is a killer feature and designing a product and pushing to your store is super fast.

Hi Cheeky Tech Shop,

It is great to hear that you like our free design library, we hope you can use them to their full potential and that they can help support your business.

N-Dowd

this app is very easy to use. Plus the customer service is top notch. VERY helpful. If there are any issues I've had them send my cutomer another shirt in days. The turnaround time itself is impressive. Even during this pandemic they have been up and running and responding to my concerns.

Hi N-Dowd,

Thanks for mentioning our Customer Service team, they were very happy to see your feedback! We are looking forward to a long partnership with your business.

Caferacer Hub

Simple, fast and efficient.................. ........................................................ Perfect

Hi Caferacer Hub,

It is fantastic to see you approve of our service. Thank you very much for letting us know.

UniquiTee

Easier and more affordable than other POD stores. Customizer is the best you will find on Shopify. Love their eco-friendly collections.

Hi UniquiTee,

Thanks for leaving feedback, we hope to expand our eco-friendly collection in the future, so stay tuned.

wellten

This awesome apps. This apps is helping me so much! Just sit down and let the idea flow; no need to think about the price and production problem.

Hi wellten,

That was exactly our aim, for you to only provide your ideas, and we will produce and ship the items for you! Thanks for the feedback.

MyRadiantFace

I am a novice. This app helped my design and publish my 1st Apparel product. Thank you very much for a well designed, functional app.

Hi MyRadiantFace,

Our designers will be very happy to hear this, thanks for leaving the feedback. Good luck with your future business!

Amina25

I love this app, very easy to use , it`s my first week using it so far it has been good ,and they give you a good margin on every product so you can make money , the only thing left is to see the quality of the product and how fast they deliver , i ordered a sample once i get my sample i will come back with more review but like i said so far i love it

Hi Amina25,

Thanks very much for leaving the detailed feedback. We are sure you will be happy with the product and production times once you receive your sample order, looking forward to seeing the update.