SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Pets in Wonderland

I like the fact that we have a gallery logo and designs for people like me who are not designers , its easy to use thanks

Hello Pets in Wonderland,

Thank you for submitting the great feedback, it's always good to hear what functionalities work for our merchants. We look forward to supporting you and your business.

Sleeko Store

I used the for my t-shirt designs. It easy to use, configure and to put orders. One thing that I find very very difficult is to navigate between orders since you removed the left and right arrows. Would be nice a feature to filter by name and find easier an older order

Hello Sleeko Store,

Thank you for your feedback and the insights, it's great to hear that the usability works for you and also to get your suggestions for improvement. We will pass them along and are happy about receiving any and all thoughts on how to make our app better and easier to use. You can also get in touch any time at support@spod.com.

Cttcreationsus

anazing app good products intuituve plataform , cant wait to start making orders with you. very good tool

Hello Cttcreationsus,

Thank you for leaving this kind feedback, we're very happy you found the app easy to use, and are looking forward to supporting you and your business.

Custom30

So far the easiest app i've used! Hope to see how well it works with my business and looking forward to being a long time customer!

Hello Custom30,

Thank you for your feedback, it's so good to hear that you like the usability of our app. We're also looking forward to a fun and successful partnership with you.

Snuggle Lounge

This app is easier to use than some of the other print on demand services. I was happy that it didn't take me a long to figure it out.

Hello Snuggle Lounge,

Thank you for the feedback, we're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use. It's one of our main goals to offer a service that is intuitive and user-firendly, so feedback like this is very valuable to us.

The Responder Network

Easiest POD app I've used so far. Love the sync to store feature and that you can edit while still in Shopify.

Hello The Responder Network,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're glad to hear that your are happy with the app and it's functionalities and excited to be part of your growing business.

Keep It Tees Shop

Awesome love it great for my business .lets me be creative. offers many designs. cant wait to create

Hello Keep It Tees Shop,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're glad to hear that you are liking our services so far. If there's anything on your mind, feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com

Vietant.com

It is the first time i use this app. I think SPOD add more and more products tho your app.
Thank you!

Hello Vietant.com,

Thank you for your feedback. If you ever have product suggestions, feel free to send them to us at support@spod.com. Thanks!

House of Honey Pot

This app has been great for us so far! It is quick and efficient even in a wild time. The only thing we wish is that there were more size and color options for all bodies and that the color options were a bit more in stock. Otherwise, would recommend 9/10!

June 12, 2020

Hello House of Honey Pot,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We have experienced some issues within our supply chain over the last few weeks, but we seem to have most supplies back in stock, so please check the live stock states in your app.

The Florida Tee Party - Create Your Own

I must say I have tried several apps but SPOD is the one that has what you need to start a print on demand business. Easy to create tees and accessories. I can also give people the choice to replace my design with their own design if they choose. No one else can do all that

June 12, 2020

Hello The Florida Tee Party,

Thanks for the leaving the review, we would certainly agree with everything you have said!