SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

DogSWAG.shop

i used it to build some quick shirts. Changing colors of all logos would be nice. The more options added the better it will be.

Hello DogSWAG.shop,

Thank you for leaving this great review, we're happy that you find our app easy to work with.
To be able to change the colors of a design you upload, you need to upload it as a vector file. Then the option will be available during product creation.

Free From Fear Designs

Prices are great, design is easy, and shipping is based on order value, NOT ITEMS!!!!! Thank you SPOD!

Hello Free From Fear Designs,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're very happy that you find it such a great addition to your business and look forward to supporting you.

MEGA Store USA

We tried out many apps to create t-shirt designs for our store. This is the best and easiest to use by far! Highly recommend it

Hello MEGA Store USA,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that you like our services and feel comfortable recommending the app to others as well.

WearAPeece

At first I was intimidated by this process, but I have found the app to be very user-friendly. I love that it connects directly to my store and that I can make quick edits simply and whenever I want. I have more to learn, but so far, I think the app is great.

Hello WearAPeece,

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that you like the app's usability. We're still learning too, so any questions or suggestions can always be sent our way at support@spod.com.

Product Visuals Inc.

I use this app to create products to offer on my online store. Its a great app and make things so much easier to operate.

Hello Product Visuals Inc.,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting you and your business.

Flowatious Life Streetwear

I am happy with the app. I love the variety of products that it allows me to customize and also the many graphics that it already has available to be used.

Hello Flowatious Life Streetwear,

Thanks for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that you like it's usability and look forward to supporting your growing business.

Simplee Direct

This could not be any better for me, all other customizers charge stupid amounts of £. This is so easy to use, wish i had found this app earlier. Great deserves more than 5 stars!

Hello Simplee Direct,

wow, what a fantastic review, thank you for this! It's great to hear that especially the customizer works so well for you, we're actually pretty proud of it ourselves and excited whenever an experienced merchant agrees with us.

Dama Di Ferro

Amazing app, recommend, one of the bests. It's really easy to create products and put it on the store

Hello Dama Di Ferro,

Thank you for leaving this great review, we're very happy to hear that you find our app easy-to-use and that you chose us for your growing business venture.

YNGAGN

it was really easy to use. the option as far as choosing a bigger print dimension really helps. a couple other sites didn't let me go that big on size so this was a really big help!!! super glad I tried it. would highly recommend to any else interested in creating Merch

Hello YNGAGN,

Thank you for reviewing our app, it's so good to hear that it works so well for your business. We look forward to supporting you in the future!

Elnixia

This app is giving me just what I need! I needed face masks that were small and could still cover your face, but could encompass the designs I wanted to create. I have yet to see something I don't like about using this app and I am hoping for the best.

Hello Elnixia,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy to hear that it works so well for you and your business so far! If you encounter anything that's not to your liking or have any questions, please let us know at support@spod.com. Thank you!