SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

TANI MANI

I tried to install different apps with my Shopify store. This one was easy and quick. With the quality products and the good prices. Simple to design and use

April 6, 2020

Hi TANI MANI,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, it is great to hear that you find the app simple to use.

oggifts

Creating shirts for sale in like 2 minutes. Cant wait to see the quality. Prices are awesome and 0 upsell. Great work! Could offer stock images tho.

Hi oggifts,

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear what people think of our app. We are constantly improving our model images, so please keep checking when creating products for new model images.

541 Designs

This app is very user friendly, and runs great without any lag time. I love how simple it is to create a product.

Hi 541 Designs,

This is our central aim for the app, to be the most user friendly app on the market, and to create products in the easiest way possible. It is always nice to receive the feedback as confirmation we made this happen. Thanks very much!

1Faith1Love

This is the first print-on-demand app with an customization tool that actually worked!!! Hopefully, the final product result is a good as it looks when created because if so, then business is about to BOOM!
UPDATE! The sample item arrived and it's exactly how it was created. The turn around time is excellent and all I can say is WOW!

Hi 1Faith1Love,

We are glad to hear you sample arrived exactly as expected. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

Indigo Chaos

Very pleased with everything about this app. Have currently processed over 40 items, all of which have been fulfilled within 2 days and delivered in a timely manner. Shipping costs are excellent allowing me to offer very reasonable upgrades to customers.

Some of the functions feel a little clunky, however, that has more to do with the Shopify system than SPOD.

On the subject of the product Creator, I see a number of complaints about it only doing one product at a time. In my opinion this is far better as it allows proper positioning for each product.

It takes very little extra time - people just need to get used to working with it.

Hi Indigo Chaos,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We do fulfill your orders in under 48 hours, and try our best to get them out in under 24 hours. We are glad to hear you like the product creator, a huge amount of effort goes into this by our design team to make this the most user friendly process on the market!

RETRO EVOLUTION CLOTHING

I release my store today; after countless months with SPOD and preparing my store, I can't recommend it more. It's just the definition of perfection in the POD market.

Product Creation - 5 Stars
Product Prices - 5 Stars
Product Material/Printing - 5 Stars
Shipping - 3.5 Stars
Out the door speed - 5 Stars
Customer Service - 5 Stars

Out of all these things, there is one minor issue is the shipping that lets this service down. I wish they would address this as it would make this a perfect 10/10 POD!

Overall - perfect in every way with minor issues, thanks to all of you at SPOD, looking forward to doing more business with you in the future!

From all of us here at; Retro Evolution Clothing - Thank you <3

Hi RETRO EVOLUTION CLOTHING,

Thanks for leaving the detailed feedback. it is great to see you have had a positive experience with SPOD. If you could leave some more detailed feedback about what could be improved with the shipping, we would be more than happy to hear about it. Please reach out to support@spod.com if you would like to speak to someone.

Elite Mentality

I'm currently using this app and it sucks! The print (ink) is horrible and look very very old. The ink on the prints are faded and not vibrant at all. I've received multiple samples that look like they've been worn or washed for years. I have customers complaining of the ink print being worn and faded as well. I cannot run a successful business when my merchandise is not of great quality. Unacceptable and unsatisfactory! But it is easy to use and navigate.

SHE REAL 100%

EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH ALL FEATURES OF CREATING AND MAKING THE DESIGNS. ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHICH MAKES FOR SWIFT DESIGNS..

March 6, 2020

Hello SHE REAL 100%,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app so easy to use.

The Wanted Tees and More

I'm having a little difficulty creating products. Why isn't there a list of templates instead of going in and copying a template from the store?

March 5, 2020

Hello The Wanted Tees and More,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, this feature is currently on our roadmap and we hope to have it released in the near future. We will be sure to announce the release when it is complete.

ThriftShop

Easy to use, prices could be a little less expensive to increase margins, great app and would definitely recommend.

March 4, 2020

Hi ThriftShop,

We try to offer the lowest prices possible to leave you as much profit to support the growth of your business. Thanks for recommending us!