SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Little Shop Of Gore

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Seems like the prices are decent, but I couldn't get a single file to upload, I'm not sure why there's such a long delay in the upload time. I tried several different files with several products and no luck.

May 26, 2020

Hi Little Shop Of Gore,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we looked into the logs and found some timing issues when your were creating products. We reached out to you personally, but the issue should not repeat itself again. Sorry the inconvenience caused.

Meme Wears

spod has so much potential, love the idea of the customizer tool unfortunately the mobile version of it is beyond horrific. spod made recent changes to it and totally ruined a good thing, new version is impossible to navigate as said by customers and experts. when i reached out to spod on this it took them 2 weeks to finally give me an answer that its not intended for mobile (despite this being 65% of ecomm sales). there initial version of the mobile customizer was great, its a shame they wont restore that version for me despite me asking repeatedly, might be better off with a different pod supplier and third party customizer app

April 22, 2020

Hi Meme Wears,

Yes we spoke about length about this via e-mail. Our conclusion was to not make individual changes for your specific use case, this contradicts what other people like about the mobile version of the tool, and we are looking to find a solution for everyone.
We decided once we have completed our expansion to Europe, we will be conducting a full review of the mobile version of the Customizer to try and find a version that benefits as many use cases as possible.
We hope that if you check back in the future there will be a version that suits the needs for all SPOD users.

DESIBLOC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing low prices, that was the reason I switched to SPOD but wasn't impressed as SPOD has REALLYYYY slow shipping. Printing quality isn't great either, I ordered a sample and the colour was faded, dark on one side and faded on the other.

Nimble Prints

Don't use this app. At least not until they fix a major issue with it. When creating a product and pushing the product to your store the app uses massive image files of the .webp type. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. On the order of 12 to 15mb per image. That's PER IMAGE so if you have men's collection for example and you have more than just a few items your PAGE LOAD SPEEDS are REDUCED TO A CRAWL. Pages were taking 10-15 seconds to load. You could use an image minimizer app but of course that costs money and doesn't overcome the second problem which lies with Spreadshirt's shipping. The shipping costs are based on the total cost of the order and those COSTS ARE HIGH. You can be sure that when a customer reaches checkout and sees they're getting tagged with $25 in shipping for an order over $100 they will frequently abandon their carts. $25 equates to another product purchase on another site and you can't subject customers to these expenses in the age of free shipping from the likes of Amazon. It's unfortunate because I like the app itself aside from the image file size issues and they have an excellent product line and color options. Get the two items I listed changed or at least improved and I'll come back.

September 26, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the image size - a 12-15mb per image is not possible. We're using precicesly the format .webp to reduce file size. Could you please contact us via support@spod.com and we could check your store from our end.

As for the shipping - please note that shipping is calculated on the product cost, not the price you charge your customer. As we're having the best prices of the industry you will barely see any higher shipping costs, except you're starting to have really big baskets.

Jellyi ... Sweetest Deals

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far I can only review the product design process for my store. I would like to use SPOD but product setup will be too much effort. A White T with Black writing has to be created in one product and then a Black T with the same writing in White has to be another product. It is a too big a job to then manually consolidate into variants in Shopify especially with many products. This is a simple 101 facility that other companies have as standard. Unfortunately the latest released design edit facility appears to do something different. Robert, regarding your reply, the simple solution is to make the feature available so that shops can either use it or not, depending on their needs

September 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your input. We are working continuously on improving our service and are aware of the problem. So far, we did not find a solution that works for shops that want to have the design color switched and shops that do not want to have this.
It will take some time to find a solution that is beneficial for all scenarios.

Kind regards
Robert

Romantic Express

I really want to use this app so that my customers can custom create their own products. However the name SpreadShirt is mentioned a lot in the descriptions of the products with no way to change it. Such as "The headliner of the Spreadshirt Collection is our premium T-shirt" in the If I saw this I would go check out Spreadshirt and find that the prices are much cheaper to buy there since the prices there are barely above the prices in this app. I really want to offer this but really do not want another store's name in the product description of my page. I contacted them in April asking if this could be changed. Apparently it is too tough to change text.

Text can be changed for the products you make to be sold, but not the section to allow customers to make their own products. Please Please find a way to change these text descriptions to omit your brand name.

1 3 Next