SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

My 3 for u

I like this app very much the prices are fair. There is a nice amount or free designs to choose from. I didn't give you a 5 because:
Not many children items.
No adult bottoms.
Can not change shipping label i would like to put on my logo on the packing and shipping slip.
But I like the app i ordered samples and i love them they do have a glue-like smell to them but nothing to make me die. i figure it to protect the print.

September 9, 2019

Hello, thanks for the feedback. We are looking to add more children products and adult bottoms to our inventory, so they may come in the future.
We are also testing custom messages on packing slips, and adding custom branding to the SPOD app is our highest priority at the minute. It is good to hear you like the app, hopefully we can add the missing features soon.
Thanks,
Adam.

vixay

I really love the quality of the clothing but when I try to design clothes non of the images load when I search them up so I am constantly clicking random blank spaces to see which pattern I like best and it’s a headache. The quality of the clothes give me a lot of compliments I just wish it was easier to design clothes on. I wish there was a save button so I don’t have to recreate my design each time and I also which I could upload my own designs. Just some advice thank you.

July 30, 2019

Hello Vixay, thanks for compliments about the quality of our clothing. It is possible to upload your own designs to all products. There is also a nice and easy way to stop you from recreating designs each time. If you reach out to support@spod.com we would be happy to get all of these issues solved for you.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Updated 1-10-2020: Will we ever be able to print on the sleeves again? And after many attempts, you never responded to my previous question about the images appearing and disappearing. Why?

Can't even see the customizer now...

My previous order was sent out very quickly, thank you kindly. That was really awesome.

If you can open the customizer in a new tap to fill the whole window , that would be great...

A Lot of confusing tags they add, coding, and very difficult to add products. I have spent hours of deleting bad coding in the automatic descriptions and unwanted tags.

July 5, 2019

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. The descriptions and tags should be white labeled and easily modified during the product creation process. We would love to look into this issue further, as we have not had other reports, but it does sound like a technical issue. If you could send the specifics to support@spod.com that would be great!

1 3 Next