SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

California Drinking Team

So easy to make t-shirts. I love being able to add graphics and text right inside your interface. Any member of the team can have fun with it.

My Midnight Ideas

Spod has been fulfilling most of our orders, quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.

ccknowshowto.com

I like how you can edit front back and side. I made a hoodie dress. I would use their services again.

Scientific Curiosity

The application is very easy to use. I liked the large collection of designs and products. I recommend it.

eMARKH Outdoor Products

It is easy to use. Lots of options to pick from. But very few ready-made designs to pick from but better than their competitors. I did not see an option to customize the inside labels.

January 21, 2021

Hi eMARKH Outdoor Products,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our App and giving us feedbacks. Branding and Labeling are definitely subject that we are looking into.

The Design Library is also really important for us, so this feature will continue growing in a near future.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Merch For Mutts

Great app. Switched from Print Melon (never use them btw) and have been very satisfied. Print quality is excellent and they have very cute packaging! Highly recommend this company if you are looking to do Print-On-Demand, plus they have a super cool "Customizer" feature and tons of designs to choose from! Very quick production and fair costs.

MasksTees

Very easy to use. First time user and the UI is seamless for letting me upload my own designs. Would recommend

1223 Vegan Boutique

Easy to use. Quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone. The pricing is always reasonable.

Akamai Deals

Everything about this app is easy. Love the designs, very user friendly. The best print on demand so far!

EastToWestSalesUS

great app easy to use. could use more products especially for pets but aside from this complaint, the app is great. Easy to learn and connect with your store. Allows the easy upload and customizing options for your customers to make their own choices not just being stuck with the ones you come up with.