SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

KreativeTee

So far, so good. I like that I can create my design right on the shirt. I like that I can select or deselect a number of different colors and sizes. I hope there is a duplicate selection so I can use the same setup and only change the image. That would be ideal. Love the $$$ too. Thank you.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
To duplicate products you can go to the Shopify product detail page and use the "use as template" functionality. This might help to speed up the process.

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

800Teez

I use this app to allow my customers to upload their custom photos and text to the products they choose.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your rating. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the product, please send us a mail to support@spod.com.

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

Real Deal Printing

I Love this app easy to use lots of designs to use and now with the Customizer your customers can create their own products.

True Living Apparel

Absolutely the best and easiest start to finish app for my creative designing needs. Been using for months now and have no intention of going anywhere.

Nerd Labs

I absolutely LOVE SPOD! They print the shirt or mug or whatever you need in a couple days and it ships out in a couple more days. You can design away to your heart's content and they add more printable products every so often.

Atikapu

Fast delivery time, really easy to use, prices are really cheap for profit margins and also I love their different mockups to choose from.

Cat Paradise

I used this app to help me do everything, it's great, i like it :))))))):DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Darlin' Soul

The ease of use and options are stellar (and I say this without hesitation, after trying 4 other POD vendors!)

FABART.IST

Love the app and the customer support is amazing. I have 2 suggestions: (1) Ability to import the products from the Spreadshop account, so I won't have to re-enter every single one of them on Shopify, all over again; (2) Adding the "Wall Art" category, as well. Thank you!

Kids Gifts Pro

While it took a little practice to become comfortable with the app. Once you do it is super easy to move back and forth between menus even when you forget something and have to slide back two steps, without loosing your information. It ROCKS!

UPDATE: I loaded all my artwork at one time and it was soooooo simple to quickly add 150 products to the store complete with SEO in less than a day.