SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ZEROPHUCKS

While customer service was polite on the phone and responsive via email, my first sample was disastrous. It was a simple white hoodie with a black zero and some simple lettering on it. The color was so faded it was gray, not even close to black. I checked to see if there was something wrong with my settings and sent pics, but no, they replied that it was correct -- and that's how their digital print process worked. If they can't put a solid black on a white item, then half of my entire catalog won't work. I couldn't believe it. Will now have to shift to a whole other supplier for something that seems basic. Very troubling and frustrating (not to mention, it clearly doesn't match the spot mockup generator).

February 8, 2021

Hi ZEROPHUCKS,

I'm sorry the sample you received wasn't satisfactory. DTG is indeed a printing method that has a "vintage" kind of look. However, this shouldn't be gray, as you mentioned it. I would like you to contact me personally, so I can verify the sample you received. If there is a problem, we will need to fix it. You can write me here: shopify@spod.com.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager

Lees Cool Tees

When I started with Print on Demand I was using Printful for my Shopify store, however, I quickly realized that their prices were not competitive.
I switched to SPOD (Shopify print on demand) the prices were much better, however
after uploading 40 items I then tried to push them to Etsy. The SPOD images do not sync with Etsy and if you try to pin to pinterest the images are too small (Pinterest actually banned me because of this)
also the quantities do not sync with Etsy either. I would have to go thru the process of doing all new mockups and changing the inventory count which is lot of time wasted. I now use Printify which syncs to Etsy easily. Hope this helps anyone who is looking into a Print on demand business.

February 4, 2021

Hi Lees Cool Tees,

Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed currently not supporting Etsy & Pinterest. However, we are working on expanding our app to support other platforms. I hope you enjoyed the other aspect of our app and that you might come back soon, once it will be possible to use other platforms.

Have a great day!

Hatshepsut's Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I bought some samples because I have my online store, and the sizes that were supposed to be XL run as M or SMAL sizes, and I contacted SPOD and I explained the problem and they do not want to solve the situation of the product, when they have to take responsibility too, imagine that a client buys a product in my online store and has the same problem as me, so what will happen to my client? They are supposed to solve the problem with their manufacture or whoever prints the product for them. Because I have proof that the products do not work for me. Everyone here has to have a responsibility and guarantee that customers receive a quality product and their problem can be solved. I believe a lot in customer service because I have worked all my life serving people, and if people pay their money they deserve to have good treatment and consideration if they buy a product in poor condition, they have the rights to claim. I am very disappointed with SPOD, how a company can raise its score if the client is not treated fairly.

Leycus

Location Vietnam

(1) This app and fulfillment requests will not work if customer names (and maybe addresses) have letters with marks. I contact them for support, they say that letters with marks are considered as special characters and suggest me to edit the name of customers by myself. How funny it is! They also say that it cannot be fixed at their end because it has to do with address fields. So much funny and non-supportive! (2) The app also does not send any notification to you in case action from the store admin is needed. You might end up in knowing issues until you receive complaints from customers as they are waiting too long but not receive anything whatsoever. (3) When I add a second customized product to cart, there is no image, no name and variant, no price of the product. I have raised this issue for 20 days but it is not fixed.

January 21, 2021

Hi Leycus.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. I've forwarded the Customized Product bug to our Dev Team.

When it comes to your first point, we do support most letters with marks. I'm sorry that we were not able to help you further when you contacted us. If you are still facing that issue, please send us an email to support@spod.com and write it to the attention of Jean-Michel. I'll make sure to answer your questions and follow-up on your requests.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel
Merchant Success Manager

Florian Winkelmann

Location Germany

I am also very disappointed. The print quality on my sample order for shirts and caps was really faint/pallid. I´m still waiting for a customer support feedback. A white print on a black snapback is really realy bad and you can see the stitches through the print. My sample shirt, designed with front and backprint, came without the backprint. I would not recommend SPOD at the moment.

December 28, 2020

Hello Florian Winkelmann,

Thank you for leaving your honest review. We're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our print quality, however, we could not find a message with the email address connected to your account. Have you maybe mistakenly reached out to Shopify and not us? Please make sure to send the request to service-eu@spod.com again in that case so that they can issue a refund and open a case with production over the missing print and bad print quality. Also, please bear in mind that our customer service colleagues had some time off over Christmas (including the 24th) and the same holds for New Year's (31.12. and 01.01.) which also delays responses. You can find this information also in our FAQ: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016383694-What-Are-SPOD-s-Working-Hours-and-Holidays-#article

For the cap, our recommendation is currently to use flex or flock printing, as it is much more suitable for these kinds of products: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/flex-and-flock-now-available.
Perhaps, after the refund was issued, you might want to try another sample order with a different printing technique.

jam catalogue

I so far have only used SPOD to create a flexfit hat design, fortunately I ordered a couple to check the print quality. After several weeks, the order finally arrived and I was majorly disappointed. My design was transferred via a low quality heat transfer film, very low resolution, weak colors, and the transfer film is visible against the black material of the cap. Super low quality printing and a waste of materials and time. If this one product reflects the quality of work that SPOD produces, then I would not recommend them. I certainly would not trust them to create products for my customers. Minus 5 stars.

December 28, 2020

Hello jam catalogue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our services for your cap business. We do hope that you reached out to customer service over this, since it's vital to have these cases reported so that we can push for improvement in the printing processes of these products. If you ever decide to give it another go, the flock print might be the better choice for caps as with this printing technique, the designs are cut from a foil and pressed on and, thanks to its velvety quality, it has a bit of a feel of embroidery.
As you say, one product does not reflect our general quality standards. Thank you for reporting this.

Canvas Portal

They show you a mockup that looks like it has a decent print size for a christmas sweater. Actual print size is WAY smaller. Final product looks like shit. This is blatant false advertising. Cost me allot of bad reviews. You should be able to trust that what they show you is what you get! Actual print size is literally 50% of what they showed. Can't trust them

December 22, 2020

Hello Canvas Portal,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were not happy with us. However, we were also slightly confused as it seems your shop is doing rather well and you are still sending us many orders. If you had any grievances with print results, we hope that you contacted our customer service at service@spod.com so that they could help you out and were able to raise the issue with production - only this way can we improve quality control.
On the matter of 'what you see is what you get', maybe this FAQ article is also helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.

GSmithDesigns

This is probably one of the worst POD experiences I've ever had. I've ordered three times from SPOD, and each order was not sellable. The first order was mixed up with someone else's order and the second two had bad images. The mockups I approved were perfect, but the mugs I received had images that were misaligned. I thought SPOD was our on-time answer to shipping enamel mugs, but I will never order from SPOD again. Update: I DID reach out all THREE times to SPOD support. We were refunded each time, but our customers were left without a product.

November 30, 2020

Hello GSmithDesigns,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your honest review, we're very sad to hear that you were so disappointed in our services and with the print quality.
Checking in your account and with the email address there listed, we could not see that you reached out to customer service about the orders - doing this, however, is crucial since otherwise, we cannot push for improvements or issue refunds. Please make sure to reach out to them to get this sorted. Thank you.

StreetStorm

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 year

They never sent my 4 orders in a row for 4 months now. this service is not working as it should. had a terrible experience.

November 16, 2020

Hello StreetStorm,

Thank you for giving us your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that your orders did not get to you so far. International shipping from the US can take several weeks and is often subject to custom fees, whereby it's additionally delayed.
We could not find a message to our customer service in the US concerning this particular problem, please make sure ot get in touch with them as they could provide you with the customs numbers so you could contact the local post office or customs department directly.
International standard shipping is always sent without tracking, you can find this information in our shipping calculator when you enter the destination country:

Etsy Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I sent the ticket but I have not seen a reply. I can't handle big orders and no one will support me.

November 6, 2020

Hello Etsy Store,

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our services but please be fair and truthful in your assessment of it: I've had a look at your conversations with our customer service and you usually received answers within 24 hours or your enquiry, unless there was a weekend when our support team is not in the office.
Please make sure that our replies to you are not routed to your spam folder. Thank you.