SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

My Fashion & Life

This app is very useful and it has a lot of features that are free. I will update this review once I've fully implemented into my store.

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to support you and your business!

K McCaleb Co.

App could be improved by allowing multiple product options for single design just as other platforms such as CustomCat does. Other than that, excellent.

Placed a sample order on Saturday. It was processed & shipped on Monday. Received it Wednesday. Half the time usually taken to receive my products. Quality was exceptional as well. My only change would be to separate white/light from dark fabrics to avoid smearing. Job well done!

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. The multiple product options is a hard nut to crack and we did not find a proper solution yet. But we will continue working on this topic.

Robert

Party Ugly

This app is the best apparel drop shipping app on the market. It offers a ton of quality products, great flexibility with options for the site, and extremely fast shipping. They are very responsive and powered by the top notch Spreadshirt network. You cannot go wrong with this app!

December 17, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to continue to provide the best possible support to our merchants!

Vintage Ice Hockey

SPOD freaking rocks. I searched around for a while trying to find a good dropshipper. The pricing is the best out there, and they ship INSANELY fast. Orders are out the door in under 48 hours usually. This makes it easy for me to ship out new items when there is an incorrect order and their customer service is A+.

Our customer service loves you for this! <3

Richès

amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller. amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to have you with us!

icshirts

I use this app to allow my customers to customize their products. It works like a charm every time.

And we could not do our business without you! We are happy to have you. <3

Emma Kimma

I can be creative AND productive. I can create/post my products to my site for immediate access.

StarBound legion

Just discovered SPOD a month ago and so far very impressed with their quality/price of the products and their production & shipping times. As I continue to test out their samples I'm looking forward to to launch my store with their services. ..

Equine Lines

I have used your app to make a few products. I found that your app is easy, quick, and fun to use. You have numerous options that make my job easier.

Seven Sailors Apparel

Horrible app.. they have amazing quality products and prices... but they lack in the shipping department.. order going from the states takes more then 30 days to ship and they say fast turnaround times yet their shipping takes so long I would rather deal with a company that takes a week to make an item but ship it in 3 weeks total then deal with this... also they aren't very good at responding and you can tell when you tell them the order is taking so long that they wont change it to make it faster because they just inform you how long it takes instead of telling you why and why they cant make it faster.. a joke.. no customers want to wait 30+ days for a shirt... they ship to australia within 21 days yet to canada right above them takes over 4 weeks...

November 29, 2019

Hello, we are sorry to hear you have had difficulties with orders going to Canada.
We checked your two orders and they left our facility in under 48 hours after being ordered on a Saturday.
Unfortunately we cannot influence what happens in customs in Canada once an order leaves the SPOD factories ,
We also wish that the customs check would be faster, but sometimes there are delays.
Kind regards,