SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Exclusively Dachshund

I used this app to help my customise t-shirt and bags and it added quality and consistency to my brand

Celtic Knot Works

This app allowed me to do print on demand and still have a good margin. It is easy to work with and they have a good selection of products and sizes. I am happy with the extra sales and the feedback from customers has been very positive.

myshirty.de

terribly slow shipping!
The support told me that orders from America to Germany take about 10 days.
Customer has been waiting for his package for 20 days!
Can't recommend SPOD, even shipping from China to Germany is faster!

February 13, 2020

Hi Myshirt.de,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you experience such long shipping times. Unfortunately we can't control FedEx or the customs process.
But just to get the timing in order:
* The order was placed on Jan 24th
* The order was paid by you on Jan 28th.
* After that we produced and shipped the order on Jan 29th (in under 24 hours)!

So, the order is on caught with the shipping provider for unfortunate 9 working days but not for 20!

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

GnarLee Clothing

SPOD has consistently been the fastest POD provider and has provided me with great customer service. It was a bit harder to find how to contact them but they are very prompt and extremely helpful

Hi GnarLee Clothing,

Thanks for the feedback! As we produce your orders in under 48 hours, with a considerable amount of orders going out within 24 hours, it is quite possible we are the fastest POD provider on the market. We will certainly look into making the contact form more prominent.

Joud Accessories

its sooooo perfect app i love it soooooooooooooooo mucccchhhhhhhhhhh really any designer he can sell hes idea always

Hi Joud Accessories,

We want to empower any designer to easily sell their art, so thanks for the feedback. We wish you success with your store.

mammothpto

I love how I can create my products in the backend of my shopify store. The layout is also great so that you can see all of the pricing and options within each category. So easy to use

Hi mammothpto,

Our development team's aim is to have an app that is easy and intuitive to use, so thanks for much for the feedback! We are happy to have you here.

Gonipop

The application has been great and easy to use, I hope I am satisfied with the delivery times when I start the store

February 7, 2020

Hi Gonipop,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. Your orders are produced in under 48 hours, with around 25% being produced in under 24 hours. We are confident you will be happy with our production times.

eMarkket

good one..........................for customization ...........eee.......................................

February 7, 2020

Hi eMarkket,

Thanks very much for the review, we are glad to hear you like the Customizer.

Drop Out Brasil

Very good app! Nice features... but I have some suggestions... how about a matte black mug and some new hat options, like a snapback or something...

Wazzala Ahmir

I found this app while trying to launch my apparel design business. I made a few designs and decided to order a sample to ACTUALLY see the quality of printing, quality of the fabric material and their effectiveness on shipping. WELL, let me tell you that I ordered my sample on a Sunday night at like 11 pm. I had my order on Thursday at 4 pm.
It was fast, efficient and I just so loved the quality and feel. SPOD is going to surely be my go-to for my designs when my business launches in March. Thank you so much SPOD.

February 5, 2020

Hi Wazzala Ahmir,

That's great to see your order arrived so quickly. Our orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours, so your customers can experience the fast delivery that they come to expect when ordering online. Our years of experience mean we can produce your orders faster than other Print-on-Demand providers, with a superior priority. We are happy to be able to support your business when it launches. To your future success!