SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

3MonkeyArt

I ordered a sample product and they screwed it up. Simple graphic design on a bandana and they couldn't get it right. VERY DISAPPOINTED

JMO Energy Nutrition

App perfecta para ofrecer a tus clientes productos de calidad dándoles tu estilo personal. ¡Muy recomendada!

N$VNE

Please.. Switch RIGHT now. So let me start by saying, I started my brand in '13. I used Spreadshirt but it was manual so when orders picked up, I needed something automated. I then switched to Printful. Prices were higher but at least it was automated. That was good for awhile, but they've completely lost it. Sometimes customers orders will not ship for weeks, they make constant mistakes and the print quality is often poor. SPOD is that Spreadshirt backed plugin that i always wanted. The colors are AMAZING, the speed is phenomenal and the prices? man the prices. You won't believe it.

They're missing a bit of features for now, I hate that I can't customize inside labels or send custom packaging for orders that helps with branding, but they seen numerous updates per week, adding new items and features. The Roadmap is amazing and although it's not as shiny and sparkly as printful, it's worth the try. The old look and feel made me hesitate for awhile, but now that I've tried it, I'm so happy that I did. It's a great app and I'm proud to use it. Can't wait to grow with them

LJ-works

Awesome app love it makes designing shirts simple don’t matter if you have your designs or want to use some they have in the app love it

Meri Design Shop

This app is just so easy to use absolutely love it. Watch the tutorial and then start creating you designs. Easy!

ShareWorthyStories

I am new to the whole printing on Demand business but before I found SPOD, I used CustomCat and also Printify. While Printify is great, it is very pricey and CustomCat's printing and quality is second rate. So, I was force to search for quality merchandise at a reasonable price. I found that with SPOD. The shirts and prints are amazing quality plus production to shipping, to customer receipt is super zippy. I would definitely recommend this application especially since you can now edit products after they have been created. Kudos SPOD! Love it!

Cheeky Chum

I love the easeness of this app and their mock-ups. Hopefully they get more more than two mock-up models.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. New mock-ups are currently with the photo team and we hope to get all products covered in more diversity. With >100 products, it will unfortunately take a while.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.

Quoteacholic

Great app!!! Easy to use and great shipping. I would never consider another app. Long life customer. The moch cups are easy and the price is great. this is great for any start up business. Then you do not only have to do shirts you can place your designs on other products too. My customers loves the free shipping .

September 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Nimble Prints

Don't use this app. At least not until they fix a major issue with it. When creating a product and pushing the product to your store the app uses massive image files of the .webp type. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. On the order of 12 to 15mb per image. That's PER IMAGE so if you have men's collection for example and you have more than just a few items your PAGE LOAD SPEEDS are REDUCED TO A CRAWL. Pages were taking 10-15 seconds to load. You could use an image minimizer app but of course that costs money and doesn't overcome the second problem which lies with Spreadshirt's shipping. The shipping costs are based on the total cost of the order and those COSTS ARE HIGH. You can be sure that when a customer reaches checkout and sees they're getting tagged with $25 in shipping for an order over $100 they will frequently abandon their carts. $25 equates to another product purchase on another site and you can't subject customers to these expenses in the age of free shipping from the likes of Amazon. It's unfortunate because I like the app itself aside from the image file size issues and they have an excellent product line and color options. Get the two items I listed changed or at least improved and I'll come back.

September 26, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the image size - a 12-15mb per image is not possible. We're using precicesly the format .webp to reduce file size. Could you please contact us via support@spod.com and we could check your store from our end.

As for the shipping - please note that shipping is calculated on the product cost, not the price you charge your customer. As we're having the best prices of the industry you will barely see any higher shipping costs, except you're starting to have really big baskets.