SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Top Flight Ink Productions

Good prices on t-shirts, easy to use and design! Print quality excellent. Shipping time good. Only wish there was an option for Branding (shirt tags, shipping labels, etc..). Maybe in the near future!!

vixay

I really love the quality of the clothing but when I try to design clothes non of the images load when I search them up so I am constantly clicking random blank spaces to see which pattern I like best and it’s a headache. The quality of the clothes give me a lot of compliments I just wish it was easier to design clothes on. I wish there was a save button so I don’t have to recreate my design each time and I also which I could upload my own designs. Just some advice thank you.

July 30, 2019

Hello Vixay, thanks for compliments about the quality of our clothing. It is possible to upload your own designs to all products. There is also a nice and easy way to stop you from recreating designs each time. If you reach out to support@spod.com we would be happy to get all of these issues solved for you.

wifihustleshop

great app!! i very much enjoy it so far :) if maybe we can app a feature so i can link my pictures that i already have on a different app that would be great

Keychain Mods

This app is amazing. Great tool for Print On Demand and you get low prices to sell and you make good profit because you don't need to overprice your shirts. 100% recommended.

Bandwagon Champs

Adam, in customer support, has been awesome. We are evaluating switching over to SPOD which means we have had a lot of questions about the process in which tshirts are printed. I've had at least 20 questions for him and he has been thorough, patient, and informative. If the printing quality is as good as his service, we will be in excellent shape.

Romantic Express

I really want to use this app so that my customers can custom create their own products. However the name SpreadShirt is mentioned a lot in the descriptions of the products with no way to change it. Such as "The headliner of the Spreadshirt Collection is our premium T-shirt" in the If I saw this I would go check out Spreadshirt and find that the prices are much cheaper to buy there since the prices there are barely above the prices in this app. I really want to offer this but really do not want another store's name in the product description of my page. I contacted them in April asking if this could be changed. Apparently it is too tough to change text.

Text can be changed for the products you make to be sold, but not the section to allow customers to make their own products. Please Please find a way to change these text descriptions to omit your brand name.

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

Well here's the thing I had only one small problem with SPOD, and the problem was that I wish that my design that I uploaded could have been a little bigger with that being said SPOD is the best print on demand company I"ve had the pleasure of doing business with. Their products are of great quality and the service is top notch in my book every order that I've placed was fulfilled and shipped within 48 hours. Truly SPOD you guys are my favorite and my go to print on-demand service right now. I've tried other POD services but honestly I was not impressed with the quality nor the services of said POD services. SPOD does great work. This app has really helped my store. Thanks SPOD!

AfricanDiasporaShop

I am using this app to build out my site. Does a lot of things other POD apps do not do. Does need more multicultural models in the mockup generator. So far so good.

BRANDEDINC

Awesome app for my design ideas and it is very user friendly. I also love the facts it allows my customers the option to create there own design

Greatest of These

I am loving this app so far! Would like to see more fonts... Although that may be included in the paid plan. I'm just starting out, so I'm using the free plan. I'm really loving it.