SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Tallawah LifeStyle

I used this app for the first time and it was incredible. The app was user friendly and it was almost effortless.

Hi Tallawah LifeStyle,

That is exactly what we were aiming for when we designed our app, so we are all very happy to hear your feedback. Thank you very much!

CageBeast

Great design options! Very Easy to use!! Variety of products and designs are included in the app!!!!

Hi CageBeast,

Thank for leaving feedback on the app, we are glad to hear you find it so easy to use!

Allmyreli Clothing

nice and easy to design and print what you want. and the prices are very comparable to what other sites are offering.

Hi Allmyreli Clothing,

Thanks for giving feedback on our app. Making the app easy to use is one of our highest priorities here at SPOD.

Lyfeinart

I used this app to make some hoodies that printfull didnt have the size or color for. THis is a clutch website. app

Hi Lyfeinart,

That is great to hear! We also don't charge any extra for a product regardless of the size. We are glad to hear you found what you were looking for.

TheCozyApparel2

Amazing pricing, ships super fast and great print quality. I have used them for a lot of orders and not a single issue so far.

February 19, 2020

Hello TheCozyApparel2,

Thanks very much for leaving the review. Looking forward to working with your business.

DiSsAveNu

I love spod! Their product quality is so good their price is good also unlike alot of apps on here where their selling price is high in some apps its ridiculously high they think their product is gold plated or something leaving us merchants cant really sell anything due to their price so high. I highly recommend spod for those who dont know of spod yet. This app is amazing good quality products good price range for merchants to profit good customer service fast delivery truly the best on shopify for sure!

Exclusively Dachshund

I used this app to help my customise t-shirt and bags and it added quality and consistency to my brand

Celtic Knot Works

This app allowed me to do print on demand and still have a good margin. It is easy to work with and they have a good selection of products and sizes. I am happy with the extra sales and the feedback from customers has been very positive.

myshirty.de

terribly slow shipping!
The support told me that orders from America to Germany take about 10 days.
Customer has been waiting for his package for 20 days!
Can't recommend SPOD, even shipping from China to Germany is faster!

February 13, 2020

Hi Myshirt.de,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you experience such long shipping times. Unfortunately we can't control FedEx or the customs process.
But just to get the timing in order:
* The order was placed on Jan 24th
* The order was paid by you on Jan 28th.
* After that we produced and shipped the order on Jan 29th (in under 24 hours)!

So, the order is on caught with the shipping provider for unfortunate 9 working days but not for 20!

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

GnarLee Clothing

SPOD has consistently been the fastest POD provider and has provided me with great customer service. It was a bit harder to find how to contact them but they are very prompt and extremely helpful

February 12, 2020

Hi GnarLee Clothing,

Thanks for the feedback! As we produce your orders in under 48 hours, with a considerable amount of orders going out within 24 hours, it is quite possible we are the fastest POD provider on the market. We will certainly look into making the contact form more prominent.