SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Enchanted Shadow

I was previously using another leading POD app, but SPOD offers more versatlity, lower product prices and faster and cheaper shipping options. It has a really large and helpful built-in library of pre-made designs which is a lifesaver. The support is responsive and helpful and the app is easy to use, saving a ton of time on my end. I highly recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce site.

LoveofGodnCountry

This app is very easy to use and I love the Customizer option that I can add to my store it opens up a whole new area for my business.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.

Wax Poetics Storefront

I really want to love this company. I think their fitted t-shirts are great, and overall the app is pretty decent as is, though there is still a lot of room for improvement. My one star is based on the quality of printing. It’s awful. Digital printing can be decent, but all of the samples they’ve sent me have been just terrible. The blacks are nowhere near black, more like a gray. Everything has lines going through it, like a cheap old printer. I heard they spent $10million on new fancy Swiss printers; well, they should get their money back. I’m so bummed out. I’ve ordered at least ten samples so far and I have nothing to show for it but a waste of time and money. I can’t sell these to my customers. They look so cheap. How are they even in business? It’s a shame. I have to find another company who can at the very least print decent quality t-shirts for god’s sake that’s all I ask.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the print turned out bad.
We will address this with our production team to check what went wrong during the process.
For now I would like to ask you to send an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can at least give you a refund.

One Feisty Peach

I always order samples of the products I wish to add to my store when trying out a new POD company to determine the quality of the merch. I order a v-neck tee, a wide neck sweatshirt and the sweatshirt dress. The quality of the tee and print on the tee was perfectly fine. I spotted right away that the print on the sweatshirt (white sweatshirt, pink and black lettering) had small white spots and it did not print as brightly as i would've liked. The quality of the sweatshirt is great though. The sweatshirt dress is another story. The measurements are very far off from what's advertised so I'm in the process of obtaining clarity and possibly another sample because of this. The length alone was about 3 inches shorter (lying flat) than what the site states, so please be mindful if you plan to add this to your store, or please purchase a sample first. I'm thinking I may have gotten a sweatshirt and not the dress?? Shipping times were reasonable so no issue there, I just wish that they packaged their items in individual wrapping as opposed to just loosely placing items in the poly mailer. I shop online very often and have NEVER received anything like this. I wish SPOD would really consider changing this practice as that's extremely tacky to me, but that's just my opinion and preference.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Could you please send us an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can process a refund and also look into the problem.

Jellyi ... Sweetest Deals

So far I can only review the product design process for my store. I would like to use SPOD but product setup will be too much effort. A White T with Black writing has to be created in one product and then a Black T with the same writing in White has to be another product. It is a too big a job to then manually consolidate into variants in Shopify especially with many products. This is a simple 101 facility that other companies have as standard. Unfortunately the latest released design edit facility appears to do something different. Robert, regarding your reply, the simple solution is to make the feature available so that shops can either use it or not, depending on their needs

September 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your input. We are working continuously on improving our service and are aware of the problem. So far, we did not find a solution that works for shops that want to have the design color switched and shops that do not want to have this.
It will take some time to find a solution that is beneficial for all scenarios.

BlessedByLight.com

I meant to do this review right after I got my sample order...better late than never? Fulfillment times (order processing and shipping) are off the chain! Ordered a 2 t-shirt sample order on a Wednesday, got them on a Saturday...only because the Friday was a holiday. Colors and printing were perfect!

And these freaking price drops are insane! The perfect POD app if you want better margins, fast processing, and super happy customers! I recommend SPOD to anyone that asks for a good POD.

I just wish international shipping was just as fast...or at least faster than everyone else.

My 3 for u

I like this app very much the prices are fair. There is a nice amount or free designs to choose from. I didn't give you a 5 because:
Not many children items.
No adult bottoms.
Can not change shipping label i would like to put on my logo on the packing and shipping slip.
But I like the app i ordered samples and i love them they do have a glue-like smell to them but nothing to make me die. i figure it to protect the print.

September 9, 2019

Hello, thanks for the feedback. We are looking to add more children products and adult bottoms to our inventory, so they may come in the future.
We are also testing custom messages on packing slips, and adding custom branding to the SPOD app is our highest priority at the minute. It is good to hear you like the app, hopefully we can add the missing features soon.
Thanks,
Adam.

Tees by Susan

I've used a number of Shopify POD apps, and this is the BEST app for print on demand product creation. It works seamlessly; it's easy to upload new images; and, I totally love the finish screen which allows you to directly open up the Shopify product to do final tweaks. Small touches like when you have the product on the first screen and add an image, you can click to the right, and it will bring out all the available colors for you to test. Completely recommend SPOD!

September 2, 2019