SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FamiliadeConfianza

its cool. not sure what else you want me to say i guess theres a minimum amount of words you have to type???

Teedeli.com

Location Germany

I love this POD app! It's free, their products come at a very competitive price, the app has a super simple setup and offers a customization tool for your store too! Next to lots of quality products they offer a selection of different model images for many products. The product creation process feels super quick and everything is very responsive. And lastly they really are fast fulfilling and sending the ordered items out! Sometimes even too fast ;-) Well done app and great service – definitely my favorite! 5*****

appax

Location Spain

really not made for international shipping.I ordered a sample a month ago. after tones of email finally got a reply. i have to look for my order over the entire country looking for a number which is not a tracking number. THEY DONT CARE about your order.
but... I do recommend this app inside the US. good quality. great interface and very easy to use. you can add a layer on top of another layer and this is great, you can add your logo. lots of items to choose from. fast fast fast shipping. friendly and fast reply from customer service.
the problem is ...they switching to the dark side when you have to ship internationally. no reply. no support. everything is completely different. you have to find your package.and this is not great.

Triple Cross urban Sports uk

Time spent using app About 2 months

great tool to use thanks guys
..................................................................................................

theuniqueprintshop

It is so seamless to use and captures just what I needed. I didn't have struggle like I did using some print on demand apps.

dddailynews

Easy to use, great price and samples available. All you need for succeeding! Check-it on www.dddailynews.com

OffSeasonWears Online

I really like how the price is set and I am able to put a price margin where I want to be at or sell at. And I am able to create clothing and using my own imagination to come up with where I don't need pre-set where it already done for me, this makes my t-shirt design has more meaning to me than what is already preset before or buying from someone whom may have sell to others as well. Thank You very much I wish I knew this long ago where I could be making some money by now.

Godb4work

Time spent using app About 10 hours

its awesome so far..................................................................................

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

Used to work fine now doesn't work on mobile at all customers unable to use the customise feature on mysite on mobiles and most my traffic is from mobile users. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work on mobile not just the customise feature the whole thing doesn't work. Clearly not reading my review your response is an automated one the customised and the whole thing doesn't work doesn't matter if its activated or not it still doesn't work and you clearly are not reading what I'm saying

November 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. We saw in our data, that you uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it. After that the Customizer was not activated again.
If you reactivate the Customizer in your settings again, everything should work like a charm.

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

SKYIPLAZA

It's great but the support team seems to be nonexistent. Other than that, lots of products to choose from and product quality seems to be good.

November 6, 2019

We are sorry you haven't been able to get through to us. We have searched through our communication channels for any messages from your account but we haven't found any. Please reach out to support@spod.com for a direct response and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,