SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Kingdom Outfitting

These guys are complete scumbags. My VERY FIRST TWO orders were placed, label made...then nothing. 2 weeks later, both of those customers had not received their orders. After painstakingly trying to get a hold of someone at SPOD, they wanted screenshots and all kinds of other information because clearly they couldn't figure out what they did. Over a week later, they blamed it on the USPS. What a bunch of liars! Two different orders. Neither of them shown as shipped. Neither of them arrived to the customer, and they tried to claim "lost in shipment". After that, they were totally rude, unprofessional, and refused to do anything about it. Absolute crooks, liars, and dirtbags.

November 15, 2021

Hi Kingdom Outfitting.

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that you feel like we lied to you. You, however, claim that we didn't do anything about it, which, as I can see in our system, that both of these orders were fully refunded.

Problems with the courier or at the parcel handouts can happen and we do our best to limit those. I'm absolutely sorry that it happened for your 2 first orders that got handed over at the same time to USPS. It is for that reason that we refunded them.

We do take feedback seriously and we will follow-up it up to make sure the information is better communicated.

Have a good day.

Roudbreck

App does not support bulk upload in the same way the spread shirt shop does. You need to create the products one by one. Why reinvent the wheel when you already have a great application on your online store. But worst of all, I just happened to lose all the information stored inside the shopify app including bills because I deleted the app. With other apps, everything stays stored in the cloud. I uninstalled the app because I was facing technical difficulties and I actually wanted to reinstall it after...worst idea of the day..how the fuck do I recover the products, order history and bills now?I need them for tax reasons!

October 27, 2021

Hi Roudbreck,

Thank you for your review.

The bulk upload for products is something we want to work on. However, it is a feature that we didn't take from SpreadShop due to limitations from the platform. Standard Shopify Users cannot upload an unlimited amount of variants, so giving the options to bulk-create items could cause some usability issues.

I'm sorry you lost the data once you deleted the app. By contacting our customer support, they will be able to send you all invoices that belong to you. When it comes to the products, we cannot save them in the Shopify App directly. However, if you create an account on our website and link your Shopify store to our SPOD App, all products will be saved.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Holt Bladeworks

We have used SPOD in the past and the print ink appeared high quality like you would find in a retail store. Very happy with that. Placed a recent sample order for new shirt designs, and the print was more like an iron on vinyl patch. Felt very thick and honestly very homemade ... nothing wrong with that if that is what you are going with. Contacted SPOD for resolution and they explained that depending on the type of file uploaded "Flex Print" method may be used. No resolution provided for the unacceptable samples. If you order from them, definitely get a sample ... or just find a better POD company.

October 21, 2021

Hi Holt Bladeworls,

Thank you for your honest review.

When placing a vector design on some of our products, Flex Print will be used by default. This is a print that is generally greatly appreciated by our merchants, which is why it is offered. However, if you were expecting something different, I understand your disappointment. If it is something that might interest you, I can refund that order for you, so you can place a new sample order. Simply contact me at shopify@spod.com and mention the SPOD order ID.

For your information, when creating your product, you can change the printing method of your design.

Thank you again.

Sincerely

Dating Merch

I started to use spod because their base prices were really good but after a month of using them they raised their base prices. This is horrible business on their part because I never got a change to plan for this. Please change the prices back asap. Also your profit margin calculate doesn't even count tax. so its not even a calculater because the tax make a huge different it like 20 percent of my profit magins. I put in all of this hard work just to find out their prices aren't that cheap and when they change the prices they changed my profit margin form 9 to 6 dollars without even emailing me and I lost money all because of this. please refund me those 3 dollars and change your price back and include tax in the profit margin. I might just use teespring instead because they have the tax included in the profit margins so your know exactly what you are getting

October 21, 2021

Hi Dating Merch,

thank you for your feedback.

The price increase that you are mentioning can be explained by our 3-year anniversary discount that we offered from September to October. We didn't increase our prices without announcement. This information was available on all of our social and communication platforms. I understand though your confusion.

When it comes to the taxes, we are currently selling worldwide, which means the amount we charge for taxes depends on a lot of different factors, which is why we cannot calculate it in advance for now.

Thank you again for your review and I wish you a good day.

Encore2wo

Just started using the app and the interface and pricing seem great. I wanted to order some samples, however, none of my credit or debit cards were accepted. Both VISA and Mastercard are rejected? This doesn't make me feel comfortable about the app or using it for my customers. Contacted customer support and waiting for a response. Anyone else have this issue?

October 1, 2021

Hey Encore2wo. Sorry to hear you had issues here, but there seems to be something wrong. The vast majority of SPOD's merchants use VISA or Mastercard. We have very tight security regulations to ensure the safety of everyone that uses SPOD and it sounds like a security procedure may have been triggered. The best thing to do in this situation is contact Customer Support where we'll be able to get this fixed. As you've already done this I hope the problem has already been rectified. If not, please let us know and we'll get it fixed asap.

H21 online

Hätte ich gewusst, dass Ihr noch eigene Werbung für spreadshirt dem Kunden dazulegt und ich dadurch Kunden verliere, hätte ich die App niemals benutzt!

August 26, 2021

Hallo H21 online,

Danke für Ihre Bewertung.

Das sollte nicht der Fall sein. Können Sie sich direkt mit mir in Verbindung setzen und mir die Bestellnummer schicken, die die Werbung für Spreadshirt enthielt? Ich werde die Situation an unsere Produktion eskalieren lassen, damit sich dieses Problem nicht wiederholt.

Wir können dann auch darüber sprechen, wie wir eine Lösung für Ihre Situation finden.

Sie können mich direkt unter jean-michel@spod.com kontaktieren.

Liebe Grüße

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager SPOD

Team Room Design

DO NOT USE! The app is very user friendly, but their products are garbage. There is no quality control on their printing and about 30% of my products have huge mistakes in them and my business has taken a huge hit because of it.

August 23, 2021

Hi Team Room Design,

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive what you expected. Have you already contacted our customer support about those issues? We take any quality issues really seriously and we use examples we receive from you to inform our productions and learn from them.

I'll get in touch with you to make sure we can find a solution together.

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

Galvatraz

Product and quality vary order to order. I'm sadly disappointed with most sample orders I get from them. I have been looking for other suppliers that offer the same options they do. Hopefully they can get better and turn out better quality.

August 13, 2021

Hi Galvatraz,

Thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our quality. Have you already contacted our customer support about it? If there is a problem with the quality of a product, they will be able to report it and find a solution with you. You can contact them here: support@spod.com.

vaippaneuvos.fi

I've never faced worse customer support. They don't even seem to know how their app should work. They just keep sending links to Shopify support that does not really answer the question I've asked. I tried for two weeks to solve the problem with shipping methods, now I'm done with this app. If you have any other options, I really would recommend to go with those.

July 22, 2021

Hi vaippaneuvos.fi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you are having some issues with our customer service. Unfortunately, shipping profiles is something you have to adjust in your Shopify profile. We offer prices for you, but we referred you to the Shopify help page because this is where you will find the most information about how to set up your shipping rates.

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Love & Pawsitivity

Quality controls are very poor. Have had multiple returns due to misprints or damage. Worst off all, the lack of quality controls ruined our shot of our first wholesale retail partnership. First bulk order lost in the mail. Second order arrived with 20% of products damaged beyond use and one product from someone else’s order.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7