SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

brikoneo

Location France

In fact, you have understood absolutely nothing!
As I told you, the products have not been deleted from my store but they are no longer visible in the application itself. When I go to the SPOD site, I select the connector, I don't have the products when I go to preview, I find the product... AND ESPECIALLY, I HAVE NOT ADDED ANY NEW PRODUCTS!
I have several problems with the application, including the fact that I cannot add the VAT number because your software does not know the number. Your application does not work at all.
So I repeat, if SPOD is not able to help me with this problem, who else can?

November 8, 2022

Hello Brikoneo,

Thank You for your updated reply. We have sent you an email to schedule a meeting with you. We would like to do some screen sharing activities so you can take us through the issues you are having so we do have a better understanding. As stated before, we are here to help you with whatever issues you are having. If you do not feel comfortable responding to my email, please contact our Customer Service Team, I have provided you with a link. Again, looking forward to get this issue resolved for you! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Teez Panda

This app and service of SPOD was great till last week. Since last Thursday, SPOD is holding orders in Shopify intentionally and not accepting orders. 100s of my orders in Shopify are in requested status. I requested orders to SPOD on October 7th, 8th, 9th 10th & 11th respectively. All orders were in requested status in Shopify and SPOD app didn't accepted it. On 11th all orders were accepted at once. Now again since 11th all my orders in Shopify is in pending status. Customers are asking about the shipping tracking. I don't know what to do. Not happy at all with this attitude of SPOD.

October 17, 2022

Hello Teez Panda,

I would like to say that we greatly appreciate your business and I sincerely apologize for any negative experience that you may have received while using SPOD.

I am writing you to discuss any concerns you may have and address all issues that were mentioned in your review.

I would like to have a video chat if available just as an introduction and to address resolution for all issues.

I have emailed you a more detailed message where you can tell me if you are available to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You in advance!

Sunny000

Cannot add PO card to the payment method
I will update review if you can fix reply me if you can fix

September 15, 2022

Hello Sunny000, I'm sorry to hear about your issue but this is definitely something our Customer Service Team can fix or help you with. I will provide the contact link below so please contact the Team in the region you signed up with. Customer Service typically takes 24 to 48 Hours to return any inquiries so we appreciate your patient. We look forward to helping you and keeping you printing with SPOD. Thank You!!! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Hijabi Pop

Interface is easy to use and seamless BUT orders dont transfer to fulfillment many of the times, there are many glitches, and when this happens, it cancels orders and/or leaves them in queue and add more processing time.I spoke with customer service twice about technical issues and was never even contacted back with a resolution. Keeping this app will be a destruction to my business to continue, I deleted it today.

September 15, 2022

Hello Hijabi Pop, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. The issue you were having is a very simple fix as I'm sure there were some settings that needed to be adjusted. Typically Customer Service responds between 24-48 Hours of an inquiry so I sincerely apologize for them not getting back to you. However, we would love to get this situation rectified and taken care of to get you back up and running with SPOD if you would like. I will leave Customer's Service Contact page but please feel free to leave me contact information as well so we can reach out to you. This is not the experience that we want to cultivate for any of our partners so I'm hoping that you will give us another chance. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a wonderful day. Thank You!!! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Old School Labs™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App stopped syncing orders from Shopify. Even manually requesting fulfillment does not work anymore. Support asked what browser I was using!! Basically saying it's my fault their app is not working. Then never responded again.

August 29, 2022

Hello Old School Labs™,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. By asking which browser you are using, customer service was not trying to shift any blame towards you, they are just going through the list of possible solutions, starting with the simplest - so that they do not make you wait until they get an answer from the development team, which will at first always be the quesion of which browser was used. Please also bear in mind that the emails queuing up are all given a 24 hour response time, but that this response time is also extended over the weekend since the customer service is not working on weekends and public holidays. We will monitor your case and can only ask you to be patient with our customer service and the development team, and we hope that, if you decide to stay with is, we can prove ourselves as a trustworthy partner for you and your business. Thank you!

LLAMAGEDDON | Board Game & NFT

Time spent using app About 2 months

This company will rip you off. We tried it, set up the store & ordered samples for the t-shirts we needed.
A week passes and I check the tracking number which shows delivered. No package got delivered. I contact them and they say I need to contact the shipping courier. Huge headache, but I did, and they said they will perform an investigation after I reported a lost package. They did and according to them, the package got delivered as it was supposed to per their data. IT NEVER DID. I contacted SPOD again for a refund or to reship the products and they say that I'm lying and the case is closed. They literally stole money from us. Now switched to Printful and they delivered the sample T-shirts within a couple days. That's the company we'll go with. Save your money on Spod.

July 20, 2022

Hello LLAMAGEDDON | Board Game & NFT,

We're very sorry to hear you're so disappointed in our services, however, we could not find any communication or orders with your user name and the attached email address.
We reckon, you used a different email address and would therefore ask you to send the communication with our customer service to info@spod.com to be reviewed by the Business Unit itself to improve services.
Thank you.

Crazy Plant Lady Designs

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Not all of the packages SPOD sent for me got to their destinations. They lost me at least three packages from the 14 I had until now.

July 12, 2022

Hello Crazy Plant Lady Designs,

Thank you for taking the time to rewview our app, however, we're very sorry to hear you've had such bad experiences with our serivces, I had a look at the conversations you had with our customer service and could see, that one shipment was returned due to an address problem and one was delayed. I could see that your are still using the SPOD app, and if you have any more information or could pass on the order numbers of the packages you say got lost, it would be really helpful if you could pass them on to info@spod,com or support@spod.com. This way, we can in turn contact the shipping provider, who are ultimately responsible for this, and have them explain their service quality, Thank you in advance!

Psyxusa

I used this app for a shirt I designed that was successful on TikTok so this was my first time ever doing POD and to my surprise SPOD provided me with the absolute worst quality product I was getting hundreds of messages from customers telling me there shirt was destroyed after a single wash and just terribly printed shirts after that SPOD said I need every single customer to provide me with a picture proof and specific SKU so I can get credited pretty hard for a 1 man team so I was left with doing almost $9000 in refunds without spod crediting me you should 100% take your business somewhere else

June 23, 2022

Hello Psyxusa,

Thank you for reviewing our app, even though we're very sorry to hear that both it and our customer service did not meet your expectations. To follow up on the issues, one of our success managers will get in touch with you to get more elaborated feedback. If you have the time and energy, we'd be very happy to have your insights. Thank you!

GERARDSPOETRY

Terrible app, first couple of sample orders both debit and credit cards rejected. Both orders did not reach customer, take days to respond to e-mails, no customer chat. Still haven't received the sample order I sent to myself so can't comment on the quality. Just made another order and got an error message "Unexpected problem with this order" . Three days and still no repsonse from customer service, absolute disaster.

June 17, 2022

Hello GERARDSPOETRY,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, although we're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our services. Our customer service staff will always try to get back to you within 24 hours, however, they do not work on the weekend or on public holidays (they are based in Germany).
Having had a look into your correspondence with customer service we saw that initial replies came within 24 hours with one exception where it took them two days to answer. For one case, they took care to contact you again a few days later when they had the solution figured out. We do not know if you tried calling them as well. As for the credit and debit card issues we were not able to find any emails addressing this and would advise you to contact them again as well as your bank to figure out where the problem lies.

We'd like to apologise again for the inconveniences and hope that you will be able to give us a more favourable review some time in the future.

lokgienow

Location Mexico

AWFUL !!! We have two stores connected with them. I used to send this guys most of our orders in 2020 about 80%, now they are getting 10% even less, their prices increased a lot, their customer service is awful, if they send a bad print to the customer they will not care in giving a refund or sending a replacement. In our first store an order was more than 10 days in production and never shipped even after calling customer support 3 times and sending more than 5 emails. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! Go with Printify, their customer service is a looot better and at least they care, prices are good enough, Monster Digital in Printify is great quality and they take care of the customer when a bad printing is sent.

January 11, 2022

Hi lokgienow,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that this is the experience you had with us. To be sure I can help you and find the reasons behind those delays and problems, I will contact you personally by email.

Those issues are certainly not something we want, so your feedback on it is really important to us.

Sincerely