SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

The Only Standard

Print quality is trash. I ordered a shirt with a PINK graphic and received a shirt with a faded white graphic instead.

Edit: I've already contacted support with pictures and have yet to receive a response.

Hello The Only Standard,

Thank you for giving us your honest review, we're so sorry that the print quality did not match your expectations. Please reach out to our customer service via support@spod.com with a picture of the print so we can find a solution for this and also find out what went wrong.
It's crucial to us to have this kind of feedback with pictures so we can improve our service, otherwise we cannot do this. We see that you have another order with us that is still being produced, we hope this one will meet your expectations.
It's important to keep in mind that, due to the print on demand nature of our business, we are printing with DTG and not screenprinting. Let me send you our FAQ article on what this means in terms of how a DTG print will look: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article

Gorilla Vibe Apparel

This app is NOT usable if you already have products and have spent months building up SEO rank and reputation for your listings. There is no way to import your existing products and there is no manual fulfillment option on the backend so that you could keep your listings and just fulfill manually as a temporary solution. I wanted to love SPOD because pricing is great and the app works well but this really misses the mark on what store owners need. Please fix this as soon as possible I would have been happy to move over 5000 skus over to SPOD but I can not lose the many months of work already put in.

If you already have a store with products you will be sadly disappointed. If you are just starting this might work for you. Its really a Shame I have two brands and two different stores I wanted to switch over to SPOD. I will have to go with Shirtly or someone else who allows business owners to not throw away months maybe even years of work just to use you guys. I hope you guys will take this into account and find a way to help existing brand owners.

Hello Gorilla Vibe Apparel,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback and sorry to hear that the app doesn't meet your needs so far. I can see that you still have some orders with us and it would be great if we could find a way of working together. Therefore, we would be happy to get detailed feedback on what you need from us via support@spod.com so we can forward it to our app development team to review and maybe find a solution. Thank you!

Trinity Mom

The prices are great but it has taken too long to complete orders and respond to my question via the support channel. My customers all said and I have seen with my own eyes the quality of the shirts. The design is too small and has the faded look and the shirts were wrinkled.

Hello Trinity Mom,

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback, we're so sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our services.
We did struggle with reduced capacities in our production facilities over the past weeks as well as a very high backlog of emails and calls in our customer service which is why we had to up the production and response times.
On June 24th we were finally able to reduce production times to 4 business days for ca. 50% of the orders and 6 business days for ca. 90% of them. Also, we now have more people helping out our colleagues in customer service and try to get back to all requests within a maximum of 4 business days.
We know that this can still be frustrating for our merchants and try to be transparent about this and to update our merchants as best we can on the following FAQ page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

I can see that your store is closed now, perhaps you would still consider sending us pictures of the orders that were not to your satisfaction to support@spod.com, so we can try and find our what went wrong and maybe still offer you a solution for compensation.

Official Teamize

This company has the worst customer service ever! I called in to their department and they said they could not help me with my request. They sent my customers wrong packages and also packages that contained nothing! USPS and my customers contacted me and told me the packages arrived empty.

I’ve sold a lot of products with them and I should have switched to a new service a long time ago. Sent it two emails and called over 7 times and nobody has answered my emails it’s been 3 days now.

To be honest it’s actually disappointing.

June 19, 2020

Hello Official Teamize,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we can completely understand your frustration and are very sorry that you had troubles with both the orders and getting in touch with our customer service.
At the moment, we are trying to tackle the huge amount of emails and calls coming in, but are still trying to get back to merchants as quickly as we can.
We will get in touch with our colleagues to take another look at the orders that were faulty to see if we can find the best solution for you (if not already happened) and understand what went wrong internally and how we can fix it.
Thank you again, feedback like this is always valuable to us as we're constantly striving to improve our services.

ShopAOKFitness

Customer service is terrible and even though my shop is marked to stop selling an item that is out of stock, SPOD sold it anyway and then tagged it as out of stock with no option to change to a color in stock. Insteand I have to cancel an order or wait....unacceptable for a first time shopper to my store. and the rollover rep who took my call was terrible sounded so annoyed from the get go and definitely didn't go the extra mile. Told me all about the limitations of her job. So why bother with this spod? I have purchased alot but I am done...sorry you should have done better when there's more choice out there....gotta work harder for my business!!

Hi ShopAOKFitness,

We appreciate your honest feedback, and it is true we have had some delays in responding to customer service inquiries. We are experiencing a huge influx of new sellers that have pushed our Customer Service team to the limit. We now have additional staff in the team and seem to have reduced the backlog.

We are sorry to see this feedback as we have produced 12 orders for you over the last seven months without any issues.

We cannot import an order without stock as SPOD has live stock states in your Shopify store, I can have one of our engineers look into the logs of your store to see what happened with your order.

We wish you luck with the future of your business and sorry it did not work out this time.

TLBTees

Terrible customer service. Impossible to get a hold of over the phone and takes days to reply to emails. We understand there are delays but communication is key, would not recommend.

Hello TLBTees,

We are sorry to hear you had not had the experience you expected with us. We have been in contact with you over the last few days and have explained our backlog in Customer Service. Our phone lines are extremely busy right now so it can be difficult to get through. We now have many additional people working through the contacts we are receiving and we have reduced the backlog. We wish you luck with your future business. You can see our COVID-19 updates here about our current situations - https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Falco Wear

I have ordered several samples from SPOD and they are not consistent. The prints are not satisfactory to sell. Some items appear as though they are being cheap with their ink. They look as though they have already been washed and dried. I received items where the ink ran to other colors. I even received a shirt that was dirty around the collar. This is disheartening because I love the quality of their shirts and hoodies. However the print quality is not acceptable to sell to consumers.

Hello Falco Wear,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We would very much like to look into the examples of the orders you received to improve any processes we can. We would like to offer full refunds for the products that were not to your satisfaction. Please e-mail support@spod.com with the images of your orders so we can start an investigation.

Original Kueen

i used app to create memorial shirts spent $219 with the worst customer service an production time ever from David an Megan cause they forgot to update site so my production was long due to items that was out of stock so it held up process which should have been stated on there i did everything right for my product to be here on time an this app inconvenience my family cause we still waiting on shirts my experiences blahhhh overall quality of shirts are good

June 4, 2020

Hello Original Kueen,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Together with our development team we are working on finding a solution for orders with some products out of stock. This has come to light due to issues in our supply chain at the minute. We very much hope to have these issues solved soon. We are very sorry for the inconvienience caused.

Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica

EXTREMELY disappointed. I had high hopes because they claimed to have fast turn around times however the quality of the printing is extremely poor. The blacks are washed out and gray making the image look terrible. If you msg me I can show you the examples my client received. I contacted spod asking for it to be corrected and no response. (updated: I did get a response, and SPOD said this is normal for them.)
I sent through a huge sample order, and spod listed it all as shipped. It arrived with just ONE t-shirt inside. No other tracking on the rest of the order and no response from spod when asking where the rest of the order is. (update, SPOD did finally respond, weeks later, claiming the delay was because they were out of a product and it had to be sent to another facility to fulfill. And it still wasn't actually in production. So I had to cancel that order).
Not good. And now the order is listed as “fulfilled” even though I got ONE t-shirt.
Another customer's order was delayed because they were missing an item for that order, because again, like others have said, SPOD failed to update their inventory, allowing me to send through an order that couldn't be fulfilled.
Not a single order has been fulfilled and sent out within the 48 hrs they claim they can do.

May 28, 2020

Hi Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica,

We apologize that you have not experience the normal service that SPOD offers. Our Customer Service team is experiencing a small delay in getting back to people this week due to the National Holiday. We have reached out to you to try and get these issues solved immediately.

Ink Shirt

19/05 VOTRE RÉPONSE A MON EMAIL CONCERNANT MA COMMANDE PASSE LE 2020-04-19 :
"La commande a été expédiée de notre établissement le 4-19. La commande a été passée auprès d'International Standard, la livraison est donc estimée à 17 jours ouvrables. Cependant, la commande n'offre pas de suivi et peut subir des retards supplémentaires en raison des retards d'expédition dus à Covid19. Si vous n'avez pas reçu la commande, nous vous suggérons de contacter votre bureau de douane et de poste local avec le numéro de douane"
COMMENT VOUS POUVEZ EXPÉDIER UNE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ALORS QUE J'AI PASSE CETTE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
EN GROS JE ME DEMMERDE ET SI J'AI BESOIN DE RIEN JE VOUS DEMANDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONTE A VOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI

07/05/20 : J"avoue ne pas aimer être trop négatif mais la je suis interpellé par le fait que Spod soit incapable de répondre à une question simple : pour importer des biens en France et/ou donc de livrer des produits en Europe au départ de leur usine au usa il me faut pouvoir exonérer mes clients des taxes de douanes et donc pouvoir communiquer mon EORI à Spod, hors ils sont incapable de me répondre à ce sujet. A croire que cette application n'est faite pour les Usa !!!
Suite à votre retour du 07.05.20 : Je suis ravi de l'apprendre, cependant pourquoi dans mes innombrables échanges de emails avec vous, il ne m'a pas été fait mention une seule fois de cela ? C'est juste pour faire bien sur Shopify ? Bref j'espère qu'effectivement vous m'aviserez par email des que cela sera le cas.

May 7, 2020

Hi Ink Shirt,

We understand your issue with customs charges for customers in the EU. In the coming weeks we will connect the app to our three European factories, so this will certainly solve your issue.

Previous 1 3