SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Free to install
Rating (4.1)
4.1
February 3, 2023

I have to say, I love SPOD! It's incredibly easy to use.
Especially the step-by-step guide is very helpful.
What I really like is the huge variety of merch and how simple it is to upload your own designs. I hope in future there will be a bigger range of sustainable clothing as well as some more in vouge pieces.

Kookyruby
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2023

It is super easy to use. The product options are almost endless. I am very happy to use it, I would recommend it.

SSM mind
Turkey
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 3, 2023

It was easy to create designs and put them on merch. I wish there were more unisex options for clothing.

nathan-akrill-designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 12, 2022

This app made it so easy! I literally did my first design in just a couple of minutes. Great interface and super easy to use.

Boyko Media Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Boyko Media Designs and Thank You for your review! We are happy that you found our app easy-to-use. We are even more ecstatic that you were able to create your first design with us. We are here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success, welcome to the SPOD Family!

Edited December 12, 2022

It's amazing how many options there are to browse, select, and order. Aside from an easy-to-follow manual, it also lets you create last-minute products based on trends or memes, which I found extremely useful. Best Quality and 100% reliability. Amazing application!

Snehal's art
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Snehal's Art and Thank You for your review! We are happy that you find our app easy-to-use and that you find our assortment appealing to your needs. SPOD is here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 12, 2022

Great app! Such a breeze to use. Great options to choose from and great for someone doing this for the first time. The entire process was very clear and had a step by step guide to follow which was very helpful.

Kay's
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Kay's and welcome to SPOD! We are happy to hear that you chose SPOD for your first POD experience. Finding an app that is easy-to-use with step-by-step instructions can be difficult, so we are excited to be of assistance. SPOD is here if you need any additional assistance while on your SPOD journey. Thank You for your review!

December 9, 2022

After using it, I'm quite happy with it, I love everything about it. It's user-friendly and comes with lots of features.

dpkdukkan
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Hello and Thank You for your review dpkdukkan! We are happy to hear that after using our app you are happy with it. We are also pleased that you find the app user-friendly and you are enjoying all of our features. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

Very new to creating my own merch, but the Spod app was really easy to use. Selecting merch and adding my own designs was super simple, and good fun. Highly recommend it.

Wonderful&Weird
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You Wonderful&Weird for your review and recommendation. We are happy that we are your first choice when it comes to creating merch. Making SPOD easy-to-use, simple and while helping to create your vision is key for us. SPOD is here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success, welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

Seamless integration with Shopify, love all the product library and features. Super dynamic. Looking forward to scale my online store with Spod!

BerneRus
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You BerneRus for your review! We are ecstatic to hear that your integration of the SPOD app was seamless. We are happy that you like our line of assortment and features. We look forward to helping you scale your online store as well. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you the best of luck and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

This app is very easy to learn and use. It has a huge library of assets and features to make your products come to life. I highly recommend.

CainStore-77
Time spent using app: 23 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You Cain-Store77 for your review and recommendation. We are happy that you were able to navigate our app easily and learn to use it. Our assortment and features are some of the best parts about SPOD, so we are pleased that we can assist in helping your ideas come to life. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!