SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd

Location Germany

Wir verwenden SPOD seit 1 Jahr und sind sehr zufrieden. Die T-Shirts haben gute Qualität und werden schnell an den Kunden ausgeliefert.

June 17, 2022

Hallo Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd,

vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass wir euch schon seit einem Jahr mit unserer App überzeugen können. Sollten euch in dieser Zeit Dinge aufgefallen sein, die wir für euch noch verbessern können, lasst es uns gerne wissen: https://www.spod.com/contact-us. :)

Tiny Tots +

I've been using the app for a month and change, and I absolutely love it, I like the quality of the designs, (some of the print areas could be a bit bigger), but I work around it, the prices are fair and quality of the fabric looks awesome, I like the design options, I love the color quality (hoping it prints on the fabric as vibrant), awesome app! My only concern is the shipping, it is really high and I lost some customers because of this. I live in the Turks and Caicos and we have to pay U.S taxes, shipping, pay for it to be shipped here, then pay another fee to clear the item. So I'm really praying that something works out soon, as they would really like to order. :)

MISC. SHOP

I have been using this app for a while now. Still learning more about them. They have some great quality products. The fulfillment prices are very cheap especially for the products I currently use. They have great customer service and I recommend them too as well if interested in print-on-demand service.

RightWay Gear

This app is absolutely awesome! I love how it makes things so simple to design the items and publish to your store in a flash.

Fashion and Life Style

Very good and easy integration for the print on demand specialists.
with free design availability. Very good app i thank you.

The Torn Thorn

Super easy to use. I love that I can upload my unique designs to, ALL-TIME beloved, clothing items and accessories.

Blissful22

I love it more each time I use it. This is the first time I have used their designs, and there are more than I expected. Great work, SPOD!

deanseller.com

I used this app to boost my sales. This is a very helpful app. This app makes me happy and introduces my brand.

Trail Wolf Hiking

This is a Great app with quality products. Best pricing I have found and will continue working with them!

AK North Slope Design

so far...so good. So much easier and user-friendly - more so than any other POD app I've tried. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49