SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Lyfeinart

I used this app to make some hoodies that printfull didnt have the size or color for. THis is a clutch website. app

DiSsAveNu

I love spod! Their product quality is so good their price is good also unlike alot of apps on here where their selling price is high in some apps its ridiculously high they think their product is gold plated or something leaving us merchants cant really sell anything due to their price so high. I highly recommend spod for those who dont know of spod yet. This app is amazing good quality products good price range for merchants to profit good customer service fast delivery truly the best on shopify for sure!

Exclusively Dachshund

I used this app to help my customise t-shirt and bags and it added quality and consistency to my brand

Celtic Knot Works

This app allowed me to do print on demand and still have a good margin. It is easy to work with and they have a good selection of products and sizes. I am happy with the extra sales and the feedback from customers has been very positive.

GnarLee Clothing

SPOD has consistently been the fastest POD provider and has provided me with great customer service. It was a bit harder to find how to contact them but they are very prompt and extremely helpful

Hi GnarLee Clothing,

Thanks for the feedback! As we produce your orders in under 48 hours, with a considerable amount of orders going out within 24 hours, it is quite possible we are the fastest POD provider on the market. We will certainly look into making the contact form more prominent.

Joud Accessories

its sooooo perfect app i love it soooooooooooooooo mucccchhhhhhhhhhh really any designer he can sell hes idea always

Hi Joud Accessories,

We want to empower any designer to easily sell their art, so thanks for the feedback. We wish you success with your store.

mammothpto

I love how I can create my products in the backend of my shopify store. The layout is also great so that you can see all of the pricing and options within each category. So easy to use

Hi mammothpto,

Our development team's aim is to have an app that is easy and intuitive to use, so thanks for much for the feedback! We are happy to have you here.

Gonipop

The application has been great and easy to use, I hope I am satisfied with the delivery times when I start the store

February 7, 2020

Hi Gonipop,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. Your orders are produced in under 48 hours, with around 25% being produced in under 24 hours. We are confident you will be happy with our production times.

eMarkket

good one..........................for customization ...........eee.......................................

February 7, 2020

Hi eMarkket,

Thanks very much for the review, we are glad to hear you like the Customizer.

Drop Out Brasil

Very good app! Nice features... but I have some suggestions... how about a matte black mug and some new hat options, like a snapback or something...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13