StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Multi Carrier Labels, Rates & Tracking

Vitality and Wellness

This app is amazing, wish we had known about it from the beginning. It's saved us hours and hours of time. Not having to manually enter peoples addresses and weights into AusPost or Fastway etc... Fantastic to see an app developer that works with Australian and New Zealand couriers - finally! The new update that just came out has made the system super user friendly and easy to use. The customer support is awesome as well. Couldn't recommend this app more. Thanks!

Linelink Online

From the team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au - Another great Shopify App that just works. Covers multiple channels and courier platforms to make a merchants job much easier. We love it! (And use it!).

Orange Dog Limited

Amazing customer service and a very well made app!

We hit a few speed bumps along the way (none due to StarshipIT) and the customer support has been absolutely terrific, every problem we've encountered, they have provided us with a solution.

Thanks so much Anthony and Winston.

Lahana Swim Wholesale

Been an immense help in growing our business and automating the systems in place to bulk generate large order quantities daily! Their support team is always readily available to help with any issues needed!

Ippico

What a fantastic app for the Australian market. Live shipping rates from Australia Post which have increased sales, streamlined packing, and saved me hours everyday. It's even reduced tracking enquires by at least 90%. It's totally worth the cost each month. The support from Anthony was fantastic. He continued to follow up, he ran through a web demonstration, worked through all the settings with me, and even set up my new thermal printer for me to ensure everything was working the way it should. Now I just click and it prints. It integrates perfectly with Australia Post and Shopify. No issues so far and I've shipped over 80+ orders already.

Isabellaashleigh

Amazing app! Everything is automated and has helped me save so much time printing labels and updating tracking. Highly recommnd for anyone looking to streamline their packing processes.

Isidorathelabel

Absolutely love this APP! I would spend hours each day manually entering label information - now I can print all my labels with a simple click of a button!

The team, especially Anthony who was my point of contact was SOOO helpful.

He helped me customise everything so that the app would run seamlessly with my Shopify store!

I recommend this app 110% and couldn't imaging running my store any other way now!

Kulanikinis

Great app and onboarding experience from Anthony - the team has been amazing and it has really changed our business in the fact we can spend less time processing orders and more time growing our company and brand :)

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is getting caught up every week in processing your orders. Will reduce your time spent enormously.

Sipp Instant

StarShipIt is a great app!

We had issues with our first logistics app and when we moved over to StarShipIt the team were very helpful in setting us up and making sure everything ran smoothly.

Since we have been up and running the app has been a breeze to use. No glitches and any question I have had, has been resolved very quickly through support. Highly recommend!

Viking Liftwear

Star Ship It is a good user friendly app with great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7