Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Telemax Telematics

I searched high and low in looking for a solution for setting up shipping in our store. I wanted the process to be easy and use my standard shipping accounts such as Sendle, Toll, DHL and Australia Post. The support I received from the Starshipit team was nothing short of outstanding, and I was not expecting that. It's easy to use and worth the monthly subscription.

HER Empire

Biggest time saver ever. Has saved me hours of work daily. My only regret is not implementing this app sooner. The customer service and set up help you receive is also 5 star. Couldn't be happier. Thank you to Anthony for all your help during the set up phase.

The Coffee Company

Anthony at Starshipit helped us onboard and gave us our training session. Looks like a great app and he really explained everything amazingly well and took the time to check and set many of the variables up for us. Great job - thanks Anthony!

O'Neill Australia

Starshipit have been great to deal with, as we have migrated over from Shippit. They are better value and the team and support have been incredible. Can highly recommend, and we haven't even utilised all the functionality yet.

Feather.com.au

This app is amazing. Wish we got Starshipit sooner. Saves us so much time and so easy to use. Love how it automatically dispatches and sends tracking to customers. Great training on how to use the app. Fantastic customer service from Anthony, during setup and even weeks after making sure everything was running smoothly. Would definitely recommend anyone that uses both Shopify and Australia Post to get this NOW.

EPOKHE AUSTRALIA

Starshippit has dramatically improved our workflow, and enabled our small team to manage the dispatch process much more efficiently. Would highly recommend!

Splish Splash Swimwear

Has saved us so much time! Easy to implement on the site, easy to use. Friendly and accessible customer service.

BK8 Outfitters

We live in Australia and we have tried many apps to work in with Australia Post. This is by far the best. The support team go far and beyond if you are ever confused or if you have accidentally changed a setting they will happily work out what you did wrong,

Vush Stimulation

A lot of bugs and their team will not care/help. They will usually offer a lazy solution rather than fixing the actual problem.

November 19, 2019

Hi Alicia, thanks for sending through your feedback, we are sorry that you have been frustrated by our address validation, we would love the opportunity to talk to you but thus far have been unable to make contact. Look forward to talking over the feedback and finding a resolution

Dynasty Sport NZ

Great app, lots of support and easy to use! Highly recommended! Anthony Has been of great assistance to our business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10