Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Shipping App for Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, Hermes & more.

Comfy Koalas

Took a while to find these guys but glad I did. Literally removed a stack of manual labour. We only work with AU POST and as far as I can tell these guys nail it in terms of integration. Also a very intuitive front end and program that allows customisation and control. Highly recommended for people who'd like a seemless way to automate orders into AU POST.

June 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the review - we're glad that Starshipit works for your needs. If you ever need help with something, please drop us a line at support@starshipit.com - we're here to help!

Eat Your Water

Starshipit were great with helping us get on their platform, really great support that responds quickly! The platform itself is really neat, it has the same features as a lot of their competitors at a fraction of the price. They have already saved us hours and we estimate savings in excess of $15,000 in the next 12 months. Highly recommend if you are looking to streamline your shipping/distribution process.

June 17, 2020

Hi Eat Your Water - thanks so much for the rave review. That's a phenomenal amount of money to save! If you ever need any further support, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Kotomi Swim

Amazing app! Takes a little bit of time to set up, but once you have taken the time to do this, it saves so much time! Seamless interface and very easy to use. Scott has also been incredibly helpful and answered all my questions immediately!

June 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review - we've passed your comments onto Scott too. We're really happy that our app is saving you so much time. If you ever have any more questions or problems, please don't hesitate to get in touch again - support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

NAMELY CO

Very impressed with this app and the service provided. By a substantial margin the fastest (least mouse clicks needed) way to book in the courier, fulfill item and print labels. Very thankful to have found this product.

June 17, 2020

Hi there! It's awesome to hear that our software is helping you to get orders out your doors faster and more efficiently. Let us know if you have any questions or problems in the future - support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Total Man Shop

Amazing!
I don't think I could go back.
The amount of time and effort I have saved, this a lone has decreased the bottom line even with a very affordable membership. This app is a must have!
Support has been great.

June 17, 2020

Hi Total Man Shop - thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you need any more help - support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

EasiYo NZ

Have found StarShipIT very straightforward to use. The integration with Shopify has streamlined our process which has helped us manage a significant uplift in orders.

June 17, 2020

Hi there - glad to hear that you're enjoying the Starshipit app so far. Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if you have any questions or problems on support@starshipit.com - we'd love to help out. Thanks!

Xvape

Super helpful app, been using for a while and it does give a lot support. I will definite give a 5 star recommendation.

June 17, 2020

Thanks for the review Xvape! We're glad we've been able to help your fulfilment. Let us know if you ever have any problems or questions at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Urban Plant Growers

Urban Plant Growers uses StarShipIT as the hub for all of our outwards logistics. It was really easy to set up and the team was incredibly helpful with any questions that I had! The rules that you can add in make it easy to choose courier and select the ones with the best rates for each type of package - saving us time and money.

Would highly recommend.

June 17, 2020

Hi Urban Plant Growers - thanks for the glowing feedback, we appreciate it. We're glad to hear that the app is making your fulfilment processes faster and easier - and that it's saving you money in the process! If you ever have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Ethaircal

This app is amazing! It does what it's suppose to, and makes fulfilment very easy. Also comes with exceptional customer support! Highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the feedback. We're really glad our product is helping to improve your fulfilment processes. If you do have any problems or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to drop our support team an email at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Telemax Telematics

I searched high and low in looking for a solution for setting up shipping in our store. I wanted the process to be easy and use my standard shipping accounts such as Sendle, Toll, DHL and Australia Post. The support I received from the Starshipit team was nothing short of outstanding, and I was not expecting that. It's easy to use and worth the monthly subscription.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. I've passed your comments onto our support team. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact them again at support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!