Starshipit

Shipping App for Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, Hermes & more.

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

SRW

Starshipit helps us to achieve higher efficiency in your warehouse, very good in system integrations and fantastic customer supports. Ashlee is our account manager and she is very supportive and help us a lot during intinal set up and integrations etc. and daily support is very responsible too.

StrippedSupply

Couldn't be easier to use Starshipit and Shopify together! When I signed up, the customer support team gave me a call to help me set up my account, meaning I couldn't screw anything up. Highly recommend!

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

Great company and very efficient app! Any concerns were addressed promptly, and the team at StarShipIt actually takes the time to check in to see how everything's going. Highly recommended!

ALEMAIS

1. does NOT manage partial fulfilments, despite stating otherwise.
2. passes incorrect values to DHL express, resulting in incorrect duty/taxes
3. support is terrible, does not take concerns seriously. advises "we are looking into it"... over a month later "still looking into it"
4. do not use. use a competitor.

Gypsy 108

This app has helped us save so much time with our shipping label creation! Would highly recommend this to any business looking to focus on more value adding tasks.

Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals

Just wish I'd of used years ago. Life's so easy now. Makes consumer experience so much more professional. No more satchels!

Keeley Maree

I use this to print shipping labels for my online fashion store. I was still previously hand writing on my satchels so this has been a game changer in our work flow! It does half the work for me, love it!

Saffron Road

We were already using another app, but we started exporting and Starshipit has the best international courier integration. We were supported the entire way, were able to actually speak to the technical department every time we had an issue and I can't speak highly enough about how good an experience it was. Do yourself a favour ! use this app!

TRI-FIT Athletic

Scott at Starshipit got straight onto our wants and needs and assisted me setting our account up in no time. We're amazed at the simplicity of the app into our Shopify account. I literally had an order come in the other day, selected the order and printed the shipping label, packaged the item and placed the package in my pick up box. All in all I would say this took 5 mins and most of that time was packaging the sold item. Great plug in and excellent customer service.

Body Massager

Usually, I do not like to write negative reviews but we are having problems busy days. System slowing down or sometimes is not working at all. I am happy with the app but it is pretty slow sometimes, they really need to work for their servers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15