Starshipit shipping automation

Shipping labels & fulfilment: Australia Post, Royal Mail, DHL

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

ProHorse

Time spent using app About 2 years

Ive had a great experience using starhipit until recently.
I change warehouse location and had to make the new location the parent account. Orders are not importing since then and I still don't have a resolution weeks later. They tell me to contact shopify even though starshipit is the problem this has now been resolved - im happy with the app and customer service received over the phone

June 9, 2022

Glad we were able to get to the bottom of your issue and get it resolved for you! Thanks so much for the review!

maem disko

Time spent using app About 1 month

Incredible customer service! I was having trouble getting a few things set up and within 5 minutes was able to hop on a zoom call with Elyza who ran me through everything! She was so kind, accomodating and helpful! One of the best customer service experiences i've ever had! Don't make you speak to robots or wait on hold for hours! So happy with Starshipit and Elyza in particular!

June 9, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad Elyza was able to help you out so well! Our team take such pride in our service to customers and this really goes to show what a difference it can make!

Labeltopia Pty Ltd

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Starshipit go above and beyond. The customer support is second to none. Albeit integration with various freight providers, checkout rates, rules for multiple location fulfilment, label printing, custom tracking pages or outstanding returns management option. Starshipit have helped us evolve and scale from 1000 consignments per year to over 50,000. There isn’t anything this app can’t do. Having tried various alternatives, this is a one stop shop. Highly recommend to any e-commerce platform striving for automation, efficiency and paramount customer service and communication. Stop looking anywhere else, you’ll never look back.

February 27, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! We love hearing the feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to the team!

SRW

Location New Zealand

Starshipit helps us to achieve higher efficiency in your warehouse, very good in system integrations and fantastic customer supports. Ashlee is our account manager and she is very supportive and help us a lot during intinal set up and integrations etc. and daily support is very responsible too.

StrippedSupply

Time spent using app About 2 months

Couldn't be easier to use Starshipit and Shopify together! When I signed up, the customer support team gave me a call to help me set up my account, meaning I couldn't screw anything up. Highly recommend!

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

Location Australia

Great company and very efficient app! Any concerns were addressed promptly, and the team at StarShipIt actually takes the time to check in to see how everything's going. Highly recommended!

ALEMAIS

Location Australia

1. does NOT manage partial fulfilments, despite stating otherwise.
2. passes incorrect values to DHL express, resulting in incorrect duty/taxes
3. support is terrible, does not take concerns seriously. advises "we are looking into it"... over a month later "still looking into it"
4. do not use. use a competitor.

Gypsy 108

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has helped us save so much time with our shipping label creation! Would highly recommend this to any business looking to focus on more value adding tasks.

Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals

Location Australia

Just wish I'd of used years ago. Life's so easy now. Makes consumer experience so much more professional. No more satchels!

Keeley Maree

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this to print shipping labels for my online fashion store. I was still previously hand writing on my satchels so this has been a game changer in our work flow! It does half the work for me, love it!