Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Pump Hair Products

Very good product for our e-commerce business selling in Australia and overseas.

Have never had a technical fault with the software (other than infrequent occasions when the Australia Post data feed is interrupted by Australia Post beyond the control of StarShipit).

Exceptional, fast, knowledgeable customer support always available during business hours.

Rhythm 7

Great app, easy install and support team (Neeraja Janappareddy) has been very efficient and effective. This has saved our business huge amounts of time and time is money, highly recommend for online stores doing larger volumes.

Bhumi Organic Cotton

We migrated from ShipStation to StarShipIT and have found the app very useful with additional features that are relevant for us. The support we received (particularly from Neeraja) has been extremely professional and responsive. Thank you once again and we look forward to working together!

We Are Likewise

Amazing software! This has saved us so much time. Integrated seamlessly with excellent support. Couldn't recommend this app enough.

Design My Party

Excellent. I have my shopify and Etsy accounts both linked in, and all i do is open up ishipit then print. So easy. I just couldn't cut and paste my details into Australia Post website any more as it was taking so long to do. I really recommend this app.

Byronbaygifts

Only a few days in with this app installed and I can really see how it's going to be so useful. Well worth the money because you save tonnes of time. The best features for me are:
1. I don't have to fill out the labels manually anymore
2. The app sends my tracking emails
3. The app sends a completed order email when the parcel has been delivered.

These things will be invaluable for my business moving forward.

Luxefitnessamerica

StarShipIt has made my life so much easier. We can easily process hundreds of orders a day with only 1-2 staff between printing orders and dispatching, really minimising our labour costs. StarShipIt is very reliable, and integrates well with our shipping partner DHL, and overall our delivery process is very seamless and provides our customers with a great experience.

Beau Hudson

Starshipit has been a great time saving change for me .
Going from a CSV Import set up to the simplicity of Starshipit has proven to be working well for me so far .
I would recommend it for anyone currently still using CSV import style labelling system.

Bebangles Co

When we made the switch to 3PL, we set up StarShipIt and it has been absolutely brilliant. There are always little quirks when transitioning to any technology, but implementing SSI has been super easy for us - really straight forward to install and set up, and whenever we've had a challenge or needed to set something up the customer service has been almost instant. It has made our lives so so so much easier, and we are incredibly grateful for that. Highly recommend the app.

Twotags Au

Great app, Startshipit saves us large amount of time for fulfilling orders & the automated system makes sure every parcel is sent to the correct address, no more human error & mistake! Highly recommend!