Reviews (184)

4.1

Merchants highly recommend this shipping automation app for its ability to streamline shipping processes, reduce manual tasks, and minimize errors. They value its seamless integration with Shopify and various carriers, features like automatic tracking updates, and address correction. The app excels in handling high order volumes with functionalities such as batch label printing and multi-platform order management. Merchants also praise the responsive and helpful customer support, noting it significantly enhances user experience and contributes to better business logistics and customer satisfaction.

July 30, 2021

We've been with Starshipit for 3 years now and although the cost may seem a bit 'premium', you'll make that back in time saved over some more 'clunky' apps. We're happy with their service and their support staff are very responsive when you need help.

ScottyMakesStuff
February 27, 2022

Starshipit go above and beyond. The customer support is second to none. Albeit integration with various freight providers, checkout rates, rules for multiple location fulfilment, label printing, custom tracking pages or outstanding returns management option. Starshipit have helped us evolve and scale from 1000 consignments per year to over 50,000. There isn’t anything this app can’t do. Having tried various alternatives, this is a one stop shop. Highly recommend to any e-commerce platform striving for automation, efficiency and paramount customer service and communication. Stop looking anywhere else, you’ll never look back.

Labeltopia Pty Ltd
Starshipit replied February 27, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! We love hearing the feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to the team!

July 5, 2021

Having switched to Shopify I am excited to now be using Starshipit to help automate our orders. It has eased our workload tremendously. I didn't find it easy to set up but the support received was brilliant and before I knew it we were off and running. Highly recommend.

Aquadash
August 23, 2017

Excellent. I have my shopify and Etsy accounts both linked in, and all i do is open up ishipit then print. So easy. I just couldn't cut and paste my details into Australia Post website any more as it was taking so long to do. I really recommend this app.

Design My Party
October 21, 2020

Starshipit really helped us streamline both our Domestic and International Shipping processes and procedures in-house. Not only did Integrating Starshipit allow us to continue providing seamless customer experience but, importantly, the service helped us create more time in-house for us to focus on those things we do best. Really looking forward to their future integrations with other Shipping providers.

aus-moanabikini
March 2, 2020

Biggest time saver ever. Has saved me hours of work daily. My only regret is not implementing this app sooner. The customer service and set up help you receive is also 5 star. Couldn't be happier. Thank you to Anthony for all your help during the set up phase.

HER Empire
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're really glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app and saving lots of time every day. I've passed your feedback onto Anthony and the rest of our support team. All the best!

September 19, 2019

We have been using this app for more than 2 years. very happy with it, saves us lot of time in shipping orders. we use Australia Post and Fastway works smoothly with both. highly recommend Starship it. support team is always ready if there are ever any hiccups.
Thank you guys.

Karma East
October 23, 2018

Fantastic app that makes life a lot easier. Saving time and errors as I use multiple courier companies. Awesome customer service helping with setup and any issues.

Bunch
New Zealand
February 6, 2017

Great app highly recommended, the StarShipIT support team are always helpful.
This app has helped us organise our shipping workflow saving us a lot of valuable time. Not sure why it took us so long to implement Starshipit!

Mosmannaustralia
October 13, 2020

We've really enjoyed using Starshipit. Before we were manually entering customer's shipping details into our courier's system. Now Starshipit automatically integrates our Shopify platform with our couriers, saving us heaps of time. We've also enjoyed the little added features, such as correcting incorrect addresses, a personalised tracking page and sending rules.

Copperline Australia