Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy

I am on a major learning curve and setting up Stock Sync was a little daunting at first, however thanks to the help provided by Stock Sync its all up and running now. There are some functions that I have still to learn but business can carry on as usual only now with greater efficiency. Its early days but this does seem to be the perfect tool for the job.
Having now spent some time with this system plus having to avail of the support provided, I am a very satisfied customer and would confidently recommend Stock Sync to anyone with a need for this sort of App

Wine Ninjas

We have stock coming form 3 suppliers. App allows us to prioritise the stock feeds (based on price or lead time) while still having backup suppliers in place. Brilliant

Maison Henry

The support team are very responsive and I have found them forthcoming with solutions. The app is working well for updating my stock levels - it does more as well.

סופר הום

very useful app, keeps my site inventory and pricing updated, reasonable price, also good for creating and importing new products

Don Beberon

I will be using the app for a SOAP connection with a vendor. I needed help from the support team to set it up - they replied really quick and found a solution for me. Overall my impression so far is great and I highly recommend!

Adult Toys by Annice

Fantastic customer service- look forward to syncing in the future with you. Easy to use and understand.

les hommes

Stock Sync's functionalities are so good & essential I wonder why Shopify hasn't bought them yet. If you're looking for a way of automatically and seamlessly uploading your stock to Shopify, then Stock Sync is the one and only app you'll ever need. They really were a lifesaver for me! The team is also super helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my questions! Can't recommend them enough!

The Charming Bench Company

This is a slick app that does a ton of automation for our business. It is amazing how flexible the app is to process inventory files in different formats and from different sources. The support team is very helpful and has always resolved any issues or answered my questions in detail. Thank you!

LucentDecors

A Major Time Saver - Stock Sync is just the app I was looking for when I was whiteboarding the options we had to integrate products feed from multiple suppliers. We had a custom requirement where our suppliers are providing the product information in more than 1 file, which made it more complicated. Stock Sync enabled us to integrate more than 1 file from each supplier, with ease. The ability to schedule batch runs is another time-saver. The help documentation can be organised better but being said the quick and timely support we get from the team outweigh's this minor hiccup.

HOMEDAYBED

very awesome product! Customer service is great. I reached out to them to find solutions to my problems and they helped me out every time! Automation helps me save tons of time!