Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Utah Furniture Deals

Easy to use product and incredible customer service. I sent an email at 9 PM on a Sunday night and received a response with the fix within 10 minutes. AMAZING!

January 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. You are amazing too. We hope to serve all our users better and quickly to avoid any issues. Please do not hesitate to reach us. We are always ready to help everyone.

Official Watches

Such a useful app and a great customer service. I will for sure recommend the app to inventory management.

January 9, 2020

Very much appreciated. Our team feeling great to received reviews at the beginning of 2020!

Sokomart Online

I have recently installed this App and I quite impressed with the Apps capability and the professional support behind it. I highly recommend for anyone considering an inventory update App on the Shopify platform.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to provide better services to all merchants.

Techall Computers

I found it really easy to set up the feeds and use the filter system. Jor in support was incredibly helpful with answering my questions and helping me with the first feed to get me started. Extremely quick and thorough responses from the support team.

It would be useful and less time consuming if you didnt have to setup 3 feeds for each supplier (add products / remove products / update products), but I guess you only have to do it once so I can't complain too much!

I would also find it beneficial if there were monthly subscriptions that included a certain number of credits, just so you don't have to remember to add them

5 stars for being easy to use, with excellent support.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We take note on those suggestions.

BLISS À PORTER

It is easy to set-up and it works as expected. The logs are informative and comprehensive. Great for heavy lifting.

meesk

i used this app , it's amazing , it helps me a lot . i used to spent meany hours adding products . but now i'm adding 100 of products less than 30 min.

the team is very supportive.

Thanks StockSync :))

Marzocchi - US B2C

Great customer service, great affordable app that keeps our inventory alive. Couldnt say better things.

Viggo

Great app if you need to synchronize stock from multiple locations. Works perfectly and customer support is awesome. Thanks so much Jor!

SaltTree

I used this app over 2 years for sync my company server and Shopify.
Highly recommend and best customer service !!!!

Internet Wines.com

I use Stock Sync to keep track of inventory in 4 stores. In our case, very easy to set up. and works flawlessly.
The one time we encountered an error (not due to Stock Sync) the support staff was very quick to help to isolate the issue.