Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

uq.design

This is one of the best apps I´ve ever used, easy and intuitive, I synced my warehouse inventory to my shopify store in minutes.

www.beeodna.com

Nice app! Very smart and easy in use. I would recommend that for everyone who has eshop in shopify platform.

Garments Goddess

Great application. The only one I found that could connect my supplier with my store. I truly recommend if you want to monitor your inventory and stay connected with your supplier. Excellent. Thank you Stock Sync.

Humble Homewares

The process flow is awesome, I have been saved hundreds if not thousands of hours, simply emailing my daily inventory list is a life saver, I couldnt get the 3rd party log in link feed to work, but I assume thats something to do with the website the file is hosted on, other than that - it takes a few minutes in total to download a file (9500 sku's) and manually upload into stock sync, it's outrageous how easy it is. love it.

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium | Ice & Inline Hockey Retailer in UK

Found easy to set up links and questions sent to the support team were answered quickly and helped me have to confidence to update the live stock feeds to our shop

Rideshop

Great App. Life changer. Shopify to Shopify Token works great. Have a lot of suppliers and now can manage all of them

Modish Living

We use Stock Sync to automate daily dropship supplier stock feeds into our store. No more selling items you can't fulfil which makes life so much easier. Some we manually upload and some are on an automated workflow. Excellent App. Great support too.

Chillgals

This app helped me to upload and automatically manage inventory from my supplier without having to do monitor inventory manually. It is easy to set up, just get an XLSX or CSV file(s) from your supplier and way you go.

Vvög

Stock Sync permits me to do everything I need related to my inventory, has been using it for years to help me save tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Ullenboom Baby

Great support team and fast response. Once it is properly set up, the sync between shopify and etsy works nicely.