Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Don Beberon

I will be using the app for a SOAP connection with a vendor. I needed help from the support team to set it up - they replied really quick and found a solution for me. Overall my impression so far is great and I highly recommend!

Adult Toys by Annice

Fantastic customer service- look forward to syncing in the future with you. Easy to use and understand.

les hommes

Stock Sync's functionalities are so good & essential I wonder why Shopify hasn't bought them yet. If you're looking for a way of automatically and seamlessly uploading your stock to Shopify, then Stock Sync is the one and only app you'll ever need. They really were a lifesaver for me! The team is also super helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my questions! Can't recommend them enough!

The Charming Bench Company

This is a slick app that does a ton of automation for our business. It is amazing how flexible the app is to process inventory files in different formats and from different sources. The support team is very helpful and has always resolved any issues or answered my questions in detail. Thank you!

LucentDecors

A Major Time Saver - Stock Sync is just the app I was looking for when I was whiteboarding the options we had to integrate products feed from multiple suppliers. We had a custom requirement where our suppliers are providing the product information in more than 1 file, which made it more complicated. Stock Sync enabled us to integrate more than 1 file from each supplier, with ease. The ability to schedule batch runs is another time-saver. The help documentation can be organised better but being said the quick and timely support we get from the team outweigh's this minor hiccup.

HOMEDAYBED

very awesome product! Customer service is great. I reached out to them to find solutions to my problems and they helped me out every time! Automation helps me save tons of time!

Raddoppia Lo Shopping - Centro Leonardo

Very useful: we use this app to schedule the publication / deactivation of product and schedule the update of quantities automatically. Very kind and helpful customer service.

Intellisolutions.africa

Stock Sync is a great add on for Shopify Store to upload new prices etc. Works with Excel Spreadsheets as well as XML, JSON and API links - very good app product and the backup support is always helpful and prompt responses.

AspenHomeDacor.com

Awesome product - works great - what used to take many hours now takes 5 minutes. Can't do without it now.

Naughty Toy

Customer support team is excellent. Always available to help and always get back to me promptly when I have any questions or issues.