Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Limited Discounts

Spent 20 minutes to study the software, figure out how it should work and create a new feed, uploaded the file and mapped it: FAILURE. ALL DATA LOST and no possibility to get it back. Waste of time!!

Parks Canada Shop

not easy to figure out if your file is working or not and there's pretty much always a server delay - meaning you submit your file but it's usually 2 hours later when its updated so if you're in a rush it won't happen - today I've waited more than 4 hours and am still waiting...

Shane Todd Gifts Uk

Not Very Reliable - Paid extra to have hourly updates and nothing is updating over 24hrs still nothing - contacted support no reply from them

Awemused

This app won't allow me to upload my files. It keeps saying I've reached my feed limit, even though I don't have one feed uploaded yet. Really disappointing. And no phone support doesn't help either!

Oddzz Endz

Works great when it is actually up and running, but frequent outages with the app being down. Today the app has been down all day so far. App Support is terrible! I have given up contacting their support department because I either don't get a response or when they do respond, it's 3-4 days later. Totally unacceptable!!!!

Magiclypink

Doesn't work at all. Just keeps giving match fails. No time to go and sit with a developer on something that should work to begin with. It's not rocket science, but this app just can't read the inventory.

Pro Spec

My feeds keep stopping somehow, causing items that are sold out to not update. A major problem, obviously. I never changed the settings after starting the feed, yet they continue to have this problem. App worked fine for years, so Im not sure what the issue is. The last 2 months have been really awful though.

Diamonds Magic

The application has corrupted or incorrectly set thousands of product entries during multiple runs of different import schemas. Customer support is unresponsive and takes forever even to acknowledge you have reported a problem. This is unacceptable as it leaves thousands of items with incorrect prices and quantities! I can no longer trust my product inventory being represented to my customers online due to this poorly written and supported software. Do not purchase!

Svs Powersports

The app just does not work. Does not do what it says, tried several times, no errors, just doesn't do anything. RIP OFF!

Buryfarm

Terrible, wanted to use this app and sent two emails for support over a 3 days period and nothing came back, best to avoid