Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Books2Door

Automating stock updates multiple times a day ie easy with stock sync. Support is helpful as well. thank you

Olivia's

I've used Stocksync for over a year now, I've never had a problem (unless my setting were wrong), customer support is fast and deliver additional features when required, can't fault this app.

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive.

GRACEiousliving.com

Thank you Raz (and Stock Sync team!) Your app has saved me HOURS of manually updating our Shopify site! With two brick and mortar stores and Shopify website (with different POS systems), your app is exactly what I was looking for.. I was manually adjusting quantities/prices etc. daily, not it's done in the blink of an eye! I'm not too tech savvy and was so appreciative of the quick/thorough response from Stock Sync as I learned their process. I ask a lot of questions and they answered each one (while allowing me to learn how their app worked!). Thank you!!!

The Home Accessories Company

We use this app to update our inventory using batch update and SKU on a spreadsheet. It's very easy to use and work most of the time. I there's an issue, the support basically answer straight away. We will keep using it

East Shore Modern Home Furnishings

Stock Sync has been a life saver! Before, I had to manually update my inventory, which was a very daunting and time consuming task since my store has well over 8,000 SKUs and constantly adding more. My vendor updates their inventory every 4 hours, and I couldn't keep up. I lost many sales due to inaccurate counts. Now with the automatic retrieval feature my inventory stays up to date and accurate. No more missed sales or customers ordering backordered products.

Intimatly

The best app to synchronize your products with your supplier. I am very happy with the service and customer support.

Ascent Home

What surprised me is that it offers custimization services. Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Purple Acorn Canvases

Great for 3rd party XML imports! Only using it now for the first time, will update after import has been done

Bare Modern

This app saves so much time. I use to update inventory manually because i thought that was the only way to do it