Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Vvög

Stock Sync permits me to do everything I need related to my inventory, has been using it for years to help me save tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Ullenboom Baby

Great support team and fast response. Once it is properly set up, the sync between shopify and etsy works nicely.

ZONABIKER SAS

Muy feliz con la APP, completa y facil manejo.......................................................

Grund a.s.

Great customer support. They quickly helped us with an inventory update issue. We can highly recommend the app and customer support.

Ethical Time

Amazing APP and amazing support. Thanks to Jor and the team for all the hands on support when I couldn't make things work :)

Passion Lilie

Great customer service. They helped with an issue updating stock from Shopify to Etsy. jjjj

Anji Mountain

Great customer service and my team hasn't complained about any issues which means the app is doing what it's supposed to :)

La Lingerie de Babette

The application work like a charm and the support answer fast ! What a great team ! Thanks you for your help

Deluzzo

This app is super useful. It helped us automate daily stock updates and also helping to refresh stock data on marketplaces. Thanks a lot guys

Beyond Delights

I've been using this app for a few days now and have asked support for some help in which they delivered excellent service. I've used the app for scheduled inventory update and new product import feed from my distributor which uses REST, Json or XML. The app does require some knowledge of API, but Stock Sync support was able to fill in the gaps necessary to complete my feeds. So glad I found this app rather than paying a developer an upfront cost to do the same thing. It's definitely worth investing in, even if it's for their trial period.