Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Paramount Speed

Fantastic app, quick support and worked perfectly for my stock inventory updating needs from a CSV. Thanks!

Simply Wholesale

Setup of most feeds was straight forward and where help was required, support were on top of it and solved them quickly. We would highly recommend this app.

We Are Eves

Great support from these guys. Quick response to questions and they are always willing to help, even with new feature requests.

4 Seasons Shopping

The are superior in every way! From answering questions to fixing a problem for you. So easy to work with and they respond so quickly. I'm so glad to have them on my team! :)

Adley & Company Inc.

Great app, easy to setup and use. Been using it for a long time now and the support is A+++. They are very quick to respond and solve out any issues. Thanks!

Quilted Works

I use this app to update my inventory several times a week. I accidentally deleted something and the app wouldn't work. Stock Sync guru Raj got me up and running again very quickly! Thank you so much. I was quite worried I had totally messed up my boss' website. Thank you thank you!

Frenshome

I have been using this on two of my stores. This app is the best and cheapest that you can find to sync your Shopify products with ease. Their support is great too. They currently have only email support and not chat/call which is a drawback but still, they reply with 1 business day which is great!

The Away End

This is a brilliant App - I was struggling to get my product feed to work and the guys at Stock Sync sorted me out in no time!

Winnoby

This app solved my inventory tracking problem and their support is excellent. They are always quick to reply and fix any issues!

Dont Waste Dollars

I don't know what i would do without this app. Its a must have. Always updated with new stuff i didn't even know i needed. Support team know what they are talking about. Id be lost without it honestly