Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA

TOP Never a problem and if there was help desk intervenes immediately. I extract my ERP data in any format and synchronize it quickly and easily in Shopify

KinkyStreet

This app is incredible! I have saved HOURS if not DAYS by using this app. Some vendor feeds were easier to add than others, but Raj and Jor were lifesavers in getting them integrated. As a small drop shipping business, its wonderful to have the option of an affordable app to ensure my stock levels are accurate. We will be launching in less than a week - just knowing we've got the Stock Sync team working with us gives me a strong level of confidence. This is a must have app for any business using a variety of distributors or warehouses. Thank you Stock Sync for all of your help!

Luxberry

This app is really good to sync products.

Teppiche online günstig kaufen bei Luxberry® https://www.luxberry.de

Ready Fitness

Really great app for linking to 3rd party suppliers and importing products and inventory. The Help Team is extremely helpful too

BosunsLockerChandlery

Fantastic app - does what it is meant to and the support is first class. Never had an issue since implemented and the app seems to be developed going forward too.

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

I really like this app. So far, it has saved me a lot of time doing exactly what it says it does. Connected to one of my 3rd party vendors and it just pulls their spreadsheet updates and updates my store. Didn't have much trouble setting it up either. Well worth it!

My Homeware Hub

I'm not a very savvy IT person so was a little daunted by the process - but the support has been fantastic. Everything running smoothly as a result. Definitely recommend!

Bikefit Marlborough

Great app for worry free inventory management, and good support to help setup, would recommend, Thanks Brent, Bikefit Marlborough

Katys Boutique

Giving this anything other than a five would be mean. It's a great app with great support and the developers have been really helpful to add in suggestions and improvements for me. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

PODIATRYST SHOE SALON

I started working with Stock Sync when launching an online store to complement my retail location. Many of my vendors offer drop shipping which allows easier fulfillment for my clients both instore and online. With every vendor having different formats and criteria to their drop shipping policies and methods it's great to find one app to work with to simplify the process. As of today, I'm up to 6 vendor feeds but plan on adding more as I continue to expand my business. The gentleman I usually interact with, Raj, is knowledgeable and communicates well which makes it easy for a person with very little tech skills. I highly recommend Stock Sync.